Guts

Didn't see a guts thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Aze_Ts9ahaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drawing in more winfags nice try op

I play games and don't really care about privacy since I don't do much besides gaming.

Windows seems like the right choice for me.

I respect going Linux if you're super worried about the FBI finding your lolicon collection though.

R8, m8s!

I don't like red.

Therefor 0/10

Anyone got a picture if node 202 guts?

Old pic, has two more fans now and another HDD though HDD is still not seen from the front.

My cable management is shit.

>shit cable management
you really didn't have to tell us, we can see that

It does the job and I don't really know how to cable management. My next build i'm actually gonna try to make it look aesthetically pleasing

it isn't super hard to unplug and plug stuff back in you know?
You even have a case with the grommet flaps that make it designed for easy clean cable management.

I know, and I really should. Tell you what, tomorrow is my day off and as part of cleaning up my apartment I promise to clean up my cables.

Where is your power supply?

>his PC isn't powered by memes

You called?

Should I get another Titan to complement the one I already have for $250 Canadian?

SLI is kind of shit and Kepler is very shit.

Here is my power supply.

Is it shit because it's not a modern $1000 GPU?

Say i dont care about noise at all, what is the best 3 fan cpu air cooler from a pure temperature perspective?
What are the best 120mm fans in terms of airflow?

I have to build a workstation for my coworker, its going to be in a factory where its usually 90-100 degrees Fahrenheit all day, and its loud as fuck, so noise is no concern, but temps are. So i need lots of fucking airflow, going to be in a Corsair 750D airflow edition

It needs to cool two GP100's and a xeon e5 2696

No SLI just sucks if you're a gaymer which you probably are.

I was waiting for you, black swordsman.

Crossfire worked fine for me when I used AMD cards, and I do more rendering these days anyway

What about SLI "just sucks"? The micro stutter? That's been reduced significantly to the point where it's a non-issue unless you eyes can see past 144hz

phone posted picture so if it looks like shit meh.

btw this lumia 530 sucks for blocking out bright LED's.

noctua d-15/d-14
grand macho
scyth fuma

>Kepler

silver case elder race
what cpu?

use the flash if there's backlighting or turn it towards the window and open the cutrtain. phones are always shit without good lighting.

Thank for the lighting advice.

to be honest my 1070 doesn't feel like a huge upgrade over my 380 other than 30 FPS more
and no hard crashing dew to the GPU downclocking in games.
And yes AMD drivers seem so poor given how good the hardware is and over engineered.

I want to see a AMD vega in Sup Forumsuts in 7/8 or more days later.
Hate to say it but its getting boring looking at the same guts copy pasted with different colours IMO

Its one of the reason i want to buy a retro rig just because.

Upgrading soon so can't bother to clean it 100%

That GPU looks sick

Seeing the same guts every time this thread posts. lol My new phone should be coming in saturday so I'll take new pictures then.

what case? Also, is that mini itx?

3/10 This build is all over the place. I'd suggest getting a case without a see through panel.

6/10 Looks ok, cabling needs to be tidied up more and possibly making the fans all match. Try and do something about the blue LED, over powering the red.

6/10 Lots of empty space, I'd just turn off all the LEDs if I was you. Cabling looks clean though.

4/10 Cabling is horrific and msi is a horrible company. No leds is nice though and the colors all match well with each other. Tidy up the cabling and get a nicer cpu cooler I'd bump it to a 7.

6/10 Clean up the cabling and i'd give it a 7. It just works.

3/10 Those LEDs just kill it. I'd raise it to a 5+ if I was able to see it properly.

8/10 That cabling job gets me every time. Is that alaska aerofuel an airfilter or something? I tried to look it up before and I got distracted and never bothered to ask.

5/10 People can say noctua is great, but those colors just kill any build. Cabling could be a tad bit better as well. Nice though.

7/10 Every time I see this build I can't tell if its the gpu sagging or the cpu cooler is not level. Maybe use a level to correct this and give us a new picture?

6/10 Pretty tidy for what you have going on. Although even if you're getting something new wouldnt hurt to take a brush to this thing. Also turn the cpu cooler, why is it facing that way?

1/10 barn yard find

8/10 Wish you would get cable extension for the so you can hide them from the other direction. Looks great though.

1/10 grandmas 1992 computer she got back in 2005 from a church friend's garage sale.

Probably gonna build a thread to operate system when fast ddr4 speeds are easier to hit.
Gonna ditch the gaymer LEDs

Threadripper system*
Fucking mobile

Really cool looking but few things ruin it.

That damn stripper pole, fuck man. The game fanboy cut outs kill the whole sleekness mod you created. If it didn't have those cut outs and the screws were black instead of red I'd be wanting this. Also the LEDs kill it, anyway to turn them off? I'd just cut them out of the fan. Also minor nit pick would be getting all black cable extension.

Yeah, I still use it.

r8 h8 masturb8

2/10 Lets make a bunch of covers to hide everything instead of making them look nice.

Even without the covers it looks nice.
Faggot.

Alright take them all off and show us faggot.

>That damn stripper pole
>he likes his GPUs saggy

Which is never a problem in this case.

You do know they make gpu braces that aren't stripper poles yes?... Also your gpu is so small I doubt its prone to much sag that requires a stripper pole. Looks worse than that one dude who used lego minifigs.

That is not what I meant to post.

>That damn stripper pole, fuck man
Water blocked cards are like 4 lbs man.
They break PCI slots.
What's wrong with the customer cutouts?

LED fans can be turned off.

Why the fuck does that note say? I don't read moon.

I like your case.

Why are you assuming I have anything against gpu braces at all? I use one myself, but I don't use one that makes me build look like a underage night club.

Looks purdy good, get some gpu extension cables to help clean it up a little more. Also if the top rubber mount necessary for the gpu brace? I feel like you could just cut the thing down right above the bottom rubber mount.

nah senpai, it's not just for aesthetics, G5 is overheating piece of shit and it needs really elaborate cooling system.

Oh hey, pizza box case

fucking wordfilter

it's a shame that cpu sockets replaced slots :(

What is this abomination

3Dfx rig.

its done, thats its max level, and its not necessary but im lazy, and wanna keep it all together

no, its full atx. its a cooler master haf xb evo

>but I don't use one that makes me build look like a underage night club.
Well the support is painted black now, and not polished aluminum.

If anything the LEDs are the most Gaymer/cancer part of that 2011 build

Appears your board isn't Windows 7 ready better check that, pic related.

Excellent series and still being offered for sale new, very long production run. My case looks a little too clean and tidy and LED bling to be genuine period, that is due to /guts/.

Saw this build on youtube the other day. It's not mine but I would rock that case.

link to the video

youtu.be/Aze_Ts9ahaE

>that card sag

My current frankenstein build until I get the funds for Ryzen

waiting for threadripper, dunno if i should build again on this case (tj08e)

Can someone explain to me way millennials like care so much about color and having large brand names all over their PC?

Consumerism

which case is this?

Can someone explain why people buy expensive CPU and then put hyper 212 evo on it? inb4 price. It really makes no sense to me

Silverstone FT05

It's a very good cooler for the price

Good taste but i prefer yellow.

>not ripping out slow ass hardware for new and cool hardware

Get with the times old man.

>paying extra $10000 for a mere few Celsius improvement

It's keeping stuff cool at such price, why not ?

>tfw no one has the same case

gud case

I remember all the other losers in high school being jealous back in 2003 when I got a Lian-Li.

P400S. Its an oven inside.

>Its an oven inside
Well duh, you're using the wrong colour LEDs

seconded

What's wrong with MSI? I've only ever used them over 3 (this being my 4th) cards and never had a problem with them. Then again, I've only used their GPUs so maybe they suck ass on other things

>tfw case weighs over 60 lbs

>Is that alaska aerofuel an airfilter or something?
its a little magnetic keychain flashlight. I picked it up when I was getting avgas for a racing snowmobile.

This is fucking adorable and hilarious

>Autism: The Post

best case out there imho. everything else is pleb tier.

>you don't understand mom, i need a full tower

First upload ever

Yes I know, unmatching fans

Are you me?

What's in the slots?

empty
???
video card
???
SAS
SAS
???