no /balt/?

POST THE GUY FACE ON KASKUS AND UPDATE HERE PLEASE

Our Naj

BBC

MEYOR ANG MAUNA

KELIMAX FOR DOXING EDITION

MALAYSIA BOLEH?

Is that Jeremy Lin?

Meron akong mga kaibigan na taga Taft Avenue, Maynila. Gusto nila makipag-usap sa iyo kabayan. Gusto nila malaman kung ano ang susunod sa plano mo

>University : ukmc.ac.id/
>City : Palembang
>Name : Jaya
>Facebook face search : www*facebook*com/profile*php?id=100010317995986&sk=friends&pnref=lhc
>get rekt

>Thailand
>relevant

thailand a shit, maphilindo when?

You can't criticize us when your sister is a prostitute and you fucking allow it.

Soon Brother, when the day calls for a change

wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwk

not him tho

Cool your jets man, don't be an idiot.

The Pervy sage will never return

The real name is not important at this stage. Just post the pictures and watch the netizens hunting for him. Shouldn't take more than a couple of days.

I don't know about you but people usually don't allow their sister to be a prostitute.

so fucking kek

UNIVERSITAS KATOLIK HEEYYY

Have you consider that he's just fucking with you?

poor guy i feel bad for him actually

Dude, things in this world is not so blatantly black and white. This is an advice not an attack.

University katolik gans?

Forgive me father for I had creepshot.

I just fucking hate this world and the human worms feasting on it's carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred... and I always wanted to die violently. This the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill... and it's time for me to die.

t. Merula4

yoi gan, but i feel bad now because of this guy i never realized how fucked up other countries around us

youtube.com/watch?v=Oy2WA1HuVVA

MAYBE IF YOU DON'T FUCKING POST CREEP PHOTOS, LIFE WOULD BE BETTER EH? BUT NOOOO YOU FUCKING POST THAT SHIT.

Messy thread as usual

This is why you don't try had when posting an OP thread pic

Nothing can stop my Hatred, you cannot kill what breeds within you. Nothing can stop me; a fearless remorseless genocide machine, cold and deliberate. They will send many to fight me, but all their efforts are f--king pathetic. All those poor bastards sacrificing their lives in the name of duty, to protect the innocent and the weak. I call them "Human Shields".

Was that game any good?

well if you want to die go ahead, but if you want to live, then stop whining, don't bring shame to our beloved country INDONESIA

t. some of you guys are alright

crusader is a shit game you edgy fuck

I just love the amount of PATRIOTISM in that post

Human scum; they've always felt so f--king safe inside their homes. Surrounded by the possessions gathered their whole lives. So weak, so fragile, they don't deserve a natural death unconsciously waiting to be obliterated by my Hatred! Those parasites think their walls can save them, but I will destroy everything they own and everything they are

Indonesia CAN

On the one hand your post is brimming with patriotism, but on the other hand you used a Jokowi picture.

KEK what a cuck

even cats are not safe from him

youtube.com/watch?v=cE68qYaB59I

>see a chick in uni
>whips out my samsung
>take a picture
>get spotted and chased
>phase shifts out of uni
>Heh, nothing personnel kid......

>Creepshots of cats
OVER THE LINE

gotta get dem pussies amirite?

youtube.com/watch?v=3EJ_QarIUqI

I think you'll like the philosophy of a certain respectable thinker called Elliot Roger. Read some of his works, it will surely help you.

youtube.com/watch?v=rT52PqQ8_kU

is pervy sage really gone for good?

youtube.com/watch?v=qrgiGbX4m8g

merula4 you horny bastard

It would help with your cuckiness

Yooo Malay how the hell did you find him?
This is some scary shit

Do not ask.

Not that guy but it takes one to know one

i just post pictures of girls, what's wrong with that? why did you do this to me?

>i just post pictures of girls
>post pictures
>of girls

nothing personel kid

Post some real risky shit not this.

fuck you guys my life is fucked

Chill, no one will take you seriously
you're just another meme, the next Jovelyn

Last year during the haze season he posted a video of his view from the window. Another Indo user found other video from his channel that show his face and that's how he ended up on /asean/ collection.

Fast forward to this year, an Indo user started to post few creeps and then admitted that he's got caught at the toilet and warned by the Uni's administrator. At this point I suspect that he is merula4 because of the autistic tendecies that he showed in his Youtube videos, always playing with his camera. I asked him few times but he deinied it but today I got the evidence. Last few days he even denied of being a chink.

What happened? Someone squealed on creeper user?

post more creepshots before you get rekt

thanks!

>Last few days he even denied of being a chink.

I'll be at sherwood taft this Friday 7/1
Doing bongs and pots
Pls dont tell dutdut.

no offense but i don't really like associating with other asean scum so i tend to stay out of these threads.

Wow, good memory.

aku gk mau di keluarin please, don't report me, my life would be ruined if you do so, i'd do anything please

and now you're just milking it, leave.

Wakatta. Good life choice desu.
Care to share more on how can I improve my life?

>i'd do anything please
stop it youre pathetic man the fuck up and bear with it

I demand pantyshot

I won't but some other user could....

reported. You're fucked kiddo.

no offense but i don't really like associating with other asean scum so i tend to stay out of these threads.

Post nudes of your cat.

this or get ready to get caught :^)

jangan lah please aku ada uang nih berapa?

You said anything

stop lying to yourself

all cats are shameless nudist

Write full story.

>willing to give me money

mp, GET REKT YOU FUCK

NO OFFENSE BUT I DO NOT REALLY LIKE ASSOCIATING WITH OTHER ASEAN SCUM SO I TEND TO STAY OUT OF THESE THREADS (PERIOD)

Would he go to jail if he got reported?

good, now fak off ladyboy

Chris Evans thread?

Yum!

1.Kicked out from university
2.Parents will rekt him
3.EVERYONE in the university will know him
4.ALL girls sue him
5.all those MONEY he needs to pay for getting sued
6.going to jail

truly a kek

>typical ladyboy attitude, don't want be associated with SEA, only white cock

so here's a (You) only for you

I'm a tuk tuk driver. When someone asks me what I do for a living I can unironically say

".................I drive"

toothpicks are too expensive so I usually pick wood chips off of park benches

He looks kinda cute, the other inmates would love to tap his ass.

Tell me more about the Catholics in Indonesia

Nah too soon, I kinda enjoy his work

You guys need to play this properly. He said that he would do anything. It's like you guys haven't seen any blackmail hentai.

They love photography.

good post

p-pls don't make him go to jail, we just want him to be the new face of /asean/ and continue to post his lewd pics

youtube.com/watch?v=mYjVHcFf34I

I spend my holidays scamming western tourists by giving them "deals" on tuk tuk rides

for 30 baht (less than 1 eu) I will take them to see the "sights". By "sights" I usually mean a dark ally filled with a gang of armed young hooligans that will rob the tourists and then give me a cut of the loot (usually 20%, more if they are very far from me)