UK hate against Polish people?

Can somebody explain me why do the British people hate Polish people?
Poland seems like a normal first world country to me. I know that the Polish have some issues with their government and they want to try their luck somewhere else... but what are they doing wrong in Britain??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zHRQn_IShw
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36659900
youtube.com/watch?v=rUTnNKhF-EU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>They work harder for less,
>brits know they can't match that,
>get all flustered and just wheeze out "they tekke ourr jeeeebs"

Polish are catholics: it's haram

LOL

well hating on other minorities would be racism and racism is bad so here you go

That's the same excuse that beaners make, Poles have to go back

Western europeans are savages

They never really progressed since fall of Rome

They might have nicer clothes and take bath more often(except the french) but deep inside they are same smelly dumb germanic tribals that destroyed best hope of mankind

a lot of Polaks in UK are literally like this cartoon guy

that sounds good to me as long youll be leaving natives land first. at least the ones you havnt killed yet

I don't get why Sup Forums is getting so mad at this
When the U.S. wants to kick out Mexicans it's 'BASED AMERICA' or 'BUILD WALL' but when the UK wants to kick out their equivalent it's somehow a terrible thing just because they're white and there legally. Honestly your average border hopper is probably better behaved than your average polish migrant to the UK.

Poles will go nowhere, the freedom of movement will remain.

Else UK would need to expel millions on immigrants which would leave a gaping hole in their economy. It wont happen, ever.

Poles are vermins

see

why suddenly this gets started after brexit?

We don't hate them, it was a couple of isolated incidents and the police is involved now.

if he had longer hair he would look like an average swede

Sadly, some of our countrymen have germanic blood, but these specimens have much more in common with british "people" than us

You're vermin too

is this what helps you sleep at night Piotrek. theres some bydlis but average Pole in UK is small town/village middle class expell that runs away from unemployment. average Seba is a thing but not as much as butthurt Poles in home would like to think. sorry for brusting bubble there. Poles are also liked in general, but mostly because other immigrants are brown welfere queens not unterested in integrating here at all

hey that one looks like a football hooligan

smelly dumb swedish scum

I guess they are too cowards to do this with brown people, so they choose to attack the easier targets. Bully "culture".

As I said here they fit well into England.
They have much common with locals.

no reason to be upset. hes probably mulatto.
reactionism, like everywhere

Why cant people just stay in their shitholes? Economic migrants are fucking cancer.
I'm not in a hurry to leave anywhere from here even if we fuck up royally...
Cos i'm not a citizen of the world.
I'm a citizen of Finland.
Diaspora shits belong in the trash and only seek to uplift themselves.

Poland should be returned to the Russian impire.

You vastly underestimate the willingness of the British public to intentionally destroy their country just to spite some immigrants.

>why suddenly this gets started after brexit?
it started long before that...

Russians should be returned to hell

>everywhere
Same here, I will remain here.Gotta love cold summers.

American stupidity once again.
I bet you think trump wants to deport all the mexicans and not just illegals.

Agreed. Fuck sun lovers.

I'm positive based off of stats since eastern euros comit so much of the crime in the uk (of any other ethnic group aside from english of course)

Pretty much this. Pathetic british losers have to resort to nationalism instead of trying to better themselves instead

Earn one yuro per hour or ten pound per hour doing same job, easy choice.
If you're going to slave your life away might as well earn a bit while doing so, but i guess being a wage slave in finland is a value on it's own.

I bet you think Trump can do anything at all about immigrants.

z>this argument again
sight do your homework
im out of here lads

>implying he actually wants to deport anyone

All our nations were built on nationalism.
You suppose we all just throw our flags in the toilet and demand our world citizen papers?
You hippies are so fucking delusional it hurts.
youtube.com/watch?v=3zHRQn_IShw

I think you are mixing two kinds of users together. Those that get mad at the UK for expelling poles also don't approve of Trump's stupid wall.

Freedom of movement means the brits themselves can do the same fucking thing - work their shitty londonistan jobs for less, but live somewhere cheap. Move somewhere cheap. I know a family of frenchfags doing just that living near me, in dirty silesia.
But mucking about near jobcentre plus, pretending to look for work is much easier.

Not sure, you get some eastern euros who just slav it up all day and contribute nothing, but many put in the work and follow british ideals. I think it's mostly chavs who want everything handed to them and they see the pols actually working and prospering and get jealous.

And you tell me thats not cancerous if people come and do that in my country? While most of them send money back to their shithole after that.
Thank god we have high taxes so people actually have to contribute without being leeching pieces of shit.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything I said?

The topic is stupid brits without a job who blame it on hard working poles.

>muh nationalism arguement

So...
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36659900
>Brexit: No EU compromise on freedom of movement
European Union leaders have warned that the UK must honour the principle of free movement of people if it wants to retain access to the single market after it leaves the bloc.
European Council President Donald Tusk said the UK could not pick and choose.
The French and German leaders also made clear that the freedom of movement of EU citizens was non-negotiable.
Immigration to the UK, particularly from poorer EU countries, was a key issue in the referendum campaign.
Some campaigners for Leave sent a clear message that the vote was about controlling immigration levels.
The leaders of the 27 member states, excluding Britain, said in a statement that they hope to have the UK as a close partner of the EU in future "and we look forward to the UK stating its intentions in this respect.
"Any agreement, which will be concluded with the UK as a third country, will have to be based on a balance of rights and obligations. Access to the single market requires acceptance of all four freedoms."
The "four freedoms" that underlie the EU's internal market are the freedom of movement of goods, workers, services and capital.

While they're deporting Poles, they should deport all the Bulgarians too. We're having a population decline, capital flight AND a brain drain problem all at the same time, thanks to how easy it is for young people to just pack up and go to the UK.

How is that cancerous? They still spend their money in your snowhole - accomodation, food, utilities, services.
Also why is a man not allowed to better his life if there's opportunity to do so? If there were no cataract surgeries in your cunt would you just stay blind because using medical facilities of other country is "cancerous"? Blame the bloody game not the players, God knows it's tough to get a proper job out there, but it ain't our fault. Same thing happens in here with ukrainians.

this
This shit aint benefitting anyone except greedy business owners who want cheap labour and force the wages down. Same time literally STEALING THE NATIVE POPULATIONS JOBS.
Go to another country, start a fucking business and i'm ok with that.
Because there are limited amount of jobs available, atleast by starting a business you'll create some fucking jobs.

If that's what the EU shills want to do, let them. UK can trade outside of the EU, and like Farage said, it's better for the UK to get no deal than to keep the one they have now.

>defending immigration while Poles are anti immigration back home
Hypocrite

Threats go both ways. The UK can threaten to halt much business from the EU. I know my country would trip over itself at the chance to tap into the UK's anything market.

I like Russia but this made me laugh

Is it a problem in Finland?

Here the government refuses to collect job data and match it with university programs data. So we have more teachers graduating than teaching jobs available, and people taking classes where there are no jobs. Lots of foreigners eat into IT Departments despite there being lots of young IT graduates that can't get jobs.

But if there's data to prove we don't need people to deflate wages then businesses loose money, so they fight to keep the government from being useful.

Lmao you know he isn't

Because the stupid cunts that voted leave are starting to realize its a mistake and literally the only comfort they can provide themselves with is that Poles will leave. Even though that's not true and Poles aren't that bad they overexaggerate it in order to have at least one 'win' from brexit

>illegal immigrants are the equivalent of legal immigrants
USA USA USA

anti MENA "refugees" != anti immigration, there's hundreds of thousands Ukrainian migrants here

wealth of nations is build upon people like economic migrants - hardworking, curageous and resilient, very much unlike you - entitled spoiled cunt that takes all for granted because he was lucky enough to be born in a wealthy country

shit, cheap looking flag

really bad country name

history of communism

unskilled labour/lower class spreading over europe

>these two posts next to each other

neighbouring pussy slav state

yeah try harder

>polish
>hard workers
nice joke m80 polish are the sneakiest people ever to work with. Always will break the law
not as lazy as say nigerians but they arent hired for their work ethic, they're hired because theyll do it for really cheap

>russian empire
No such thing

>hate Polish people?
Nope. Dislike economic migrants who make no effort to integrate. If they like Poland they shouldn't abandon their country and people for money. If they move because they genuinely want to be British then welcome, get a citizenship and join us for a pint.

>native
>american
>limey couldn't even make an effort to learn the history of a country he invaded

Poles are white and christian and brits can hate us without coming off as racist or islamophobic which they are.

it's really weird how much brits hate poles but they're silent about pakis

Pakis are brown so it's racist to hate them.

There is a small British diaspora where I leave and after being here for years they still cannot even greet in Portuguese yet alone say anything else. I have heard similar stories from other countries.

I know, Spain too. Same in Australia but we speak the same language and are culturally similar, I'd like to here an Aussie's opinion on it actually.

this

brits can't integrate for shit. my professors can't even articulate a thought in Italian and they've been living here for 15+ years. It's actually ok though since English is often perceived, and rightly so, as a general/international way of communicating.

they're too afraid to openly hate shitskins

Spain yes, I heard same thing from a Slovenian coworker where retired Brits basically bought few villages ...

I doesn't bother me but I don't understand it, Why move somewhere and not make even the smallest effort to blend in. Also, it's super impractical cause here nobody outside big cities speaks any English. When they come to the village market they literally point and wave with hands like retards.

ok, English is defacto lingua franca of the world but I would still expect at least basic command of the language of your residence

It's the same here although they're not wealthy old people, they're cheap workers. The percentage of people is low enough for the government to ignore but it can fuck up entire working class towns. This is completely anecdotal but my late 40's uncle has been working in the same raw meat packaging factory since he was 16. He tells me he's now the only non-Polish shop floor worker there.

My brother works in a restaurant and is the only Brit willing to stick it out. All other staff are Portuguese. Employer flouts every regulation imaginable.

We are retarded (literally) with languages. There's a lot of evidence to suggest that you lose the ability to learn new language if you don't exercise it throughout your youth. So people who speak anything other than English as their first language have a distinct advantage.

I get it, although I wouldn't say old and middle age Brits fucked up anything here, they seem nice and polite.

It's true, the sooner you are exposed to different languages the better. But nobody expects them to write poetry in Portuguese but I would expect that you can learn to order coffee and ask for 2kg of paprika and 1kg of apples in any language at any time.

Also, I think it's different with Brits and Americans. If bunch of Eastern Europeans would behave the same way I guess people would be less amused. Just the way things are, I guess.

It's literally youtube.com/watch?v=rUTnNKhF-EU tier.
All the English scum (am English myself) who won't even search for a job and just abuse the benefits system or extremely fucking stupid Brits blame the polish for them not being able to get a job when in reality it's because they're retarded, lazy, useless and self entitled thinking they should be payed vastly more than they're worth while the polish will actually work for a low wage and work hard.
They're just a scapegoat for British scum to pick on.

What's the point of putting that in a car where no one can see it

Poles move to the rural areas where people are more racist because thats where the jobs they are trained to do are. Poles living in cities don't get any more shit than other immigrants.

This is the real reason

So they're the turks of britain, only less mudslimey.
Or the mexicans of britain.

why would they hate on pakis/indians when most of them are their own citizens, born in britain and speaking english natively? it's not the same thing no matter what your Sup Forums-tinted glasses might tell you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

All immigrant communities have done bad stuff here at some point. Doesn't stop most of them being decent people.

so crimes are the reason brits should feel closer to poles than to other brits? poles commit numerous crimes in britain too, but since they're considered aliens in the british society the backlash they face is more severe

in europe having a pale skin is not some magical shield against discrimination my burger friend; both culture and language are way more important

Pretty much