Unlimited data plans

So Sup Forums, do you have an unlimited data plan?

How much does it cost?

Paying 19euro/month here for unlimited data/100min, of which 5gb can be spent in the EU.

Pretty based desu

Other urls found in this thread:

sprint.com/en/shop/offers/free-unlimited.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

100 bucks for two lines on T-Mobile US

I don't have a data plan on my phone. I'm almost never out of range of an accessible network. Don't see the need to pay the extra $20/month

Company paid unlimited everything. Think it's 29,90€/mo

$0/month (technically $4 in taxes)

Where do you live?
Here in germany you cant get unlimited data plan for mobile, the best is 15gb/month for 79,99€.

Fuck this country desu.

What speed?

35€/month for max 150 Mbps LTE, unlimited, operator doesn't give a shit despite me using few hundred gigabytes a month at best, but usually it's more like 70-100GB

Telekom has one for €199 called "MagentaMobil XL Premium"

$30 with 5gb high speed, 100min talk. one if those discontinued plan from tmobile

£17/month for unlimited data and texts, 4GB tethering data and 200 minutes. Can get around 100mbps and use 20GB/month in the EU plus a few others like the US and Aus. Very happy.

Can't believe Germany is more cucked than the U.S. in mobile networks. Isn't T-Mobile a German company

You guys are so superior that 80 Euro is nothing to you guys!

15€/mo for unlimited data at 50mbps or 18€/mo at 100mbps

Ausfag here.
$50 10gb of Data infinite calls/texts 100min of International calls.

No, i pay full price for my phone and then go prepaid.

My only limit is how much money i have, i don't like being cucked to a plan or a provider.

$4\month unlimited, as much speed as network allows + 300 min.

4.4$/month for unlimited 4G. Speed throttels at 128Kbps after using the allotted 1GB per day.
I live in curryland

It's aight, can't complain

>of which 5gb can be spent in the EU
So not unlimited?

France, 17€/month
Unlimited data, 50Gb 4G then throttled in 3G
Unlimited calls, SMS and MMS

Yes it is, they are very independent from each other tho

But both manage to suck hard anyway, the german Telekom tried to pull of giant anti consumer bullshit in 2013 but got kicked in the butt by the EU court

>80 fucking euros
>15GB
What the fuck even India has better plans than you How does this even happen? Weren't Germans supposed to be the pioneers in tech?

First 10GB at LTE possibly throttling after that

sprint.com/en/shop/offers/free-unlimited.html

>80$ for 15gb... holy

I pay £10 a month and get unlimited data through some sort of bug
I've streamed youtube for days on end and never went over my 700mb limit

It's probably unlimited in the country he lives in but he only gets 5GB in roaming in the EU. That's practically unlimited if you don't travel abroad a lot or at all.

With the new UE roaming laws, it will be cheaper for you to take a french or romanian plan

Ha, 30 bucks a month from verizon

Do you work for them? I get a discount from Verizon too but i just bought my phone a few months ago and don't want to switch...

Shitty slav Europe (Croatia) there are unlimited plans with tele2, throttling does kick in after some time but not in a way that would make connection unusable.

You have like 1TB/month for 22€. If you spend that 1TB before the end of month you'll be throttled to 1Mbit but only from 18-23h.

There's cheaper option for 11€/month. You have cap at 5Gb/day but you can activate next 2Gb for free via SMS unlimited times till the next days when you start over with fresh 5Gb.

I pay 19 euro / month for unlimited data. Also I get 5gb of eu roaming data and 50 minutes of free talk.
Based telenor hungary

No because they dont exist in canada

>telenor hungray

Ajit Pai pajeet style unlimited data.

What is net neutrality.

Sprint employee plan?

excuse me?

>5gb only in the EU
>unlimited

you stupid goys actually swallow the provider's bullshit don't you

unlimited literally means without limits. You should be able to use as much as you want, anywhere. Anything less than that is NOT unlimited.

Per app data plans.

What? I live in Germany and pay 15€ for 12 GB

France
>1€ (it was a discount tho, usually 20€)
>100 GB, LTE speed, then bw is reduced
>25 GB, 3G speed, un Europe, NA, Australia, and others...

To be honest, their LTE network is OK un term of speed and coverage, but when you're not on 4G, it really is slow. Even H+...

Pajeet here. I'm partying $6 for a 3 month plan which gives me 1Gb/day of 4g data and 3G speeds after that and unlimited calling+text

*Paying

Max LTE speed up to 22GB, then variable rate (usually between 3G and LTE) after that.

80 fucking buckeroonies per month. My actual (truly unlimited) wired internet is half that.

1$ though

thats sounds like a really good deal

That's actually illegal to do
I pay 15€/month for unlimited LTE that throttles to 128kps after 2gb each month

There's a clause in EU roaming laws prohibiting continous roaming usage to prevent shopping for a plan abroad.

Paying 45/month for the nUDP on Verizon
Granted Im on with like 7 other people which makes it cheaper

>hungary
>pajeet

Hungary is currently the whitest country in the world.

20 GB for 10 euros. There are unlimited plan for 16 euros but not interested.

9.26€ for 32.5GB of data at max speed (54kbps after that), of which I can use 1.96GB in the EU, free calls to every carrier, including landline, free SMS/MMS. Also another 2€ for another SIM card with everything the first one has that I have to my little brother. I've got also another one, but 80GB at max speed (1Mbps when used, so even if I reach the limit I can use the Internet pretty comfortably, and 480p YouTube is not that much of a problem) but no free calls/SMS on this one. It costs 6.89€ though.

Obliviously never been to Hungary. It's full of Roma people and even native Hungarians themselves are not really pale looking but I'm not racist and don't give a fuck about that shit.

What bothers me is per app data plans, that's some Trump administration tier stuff.

I have Three, the One plan, £30/month unlimited texts, minutes, data on mobile, 12gb limit on tethering, bypasing this is easy, on my previous phone it didnt even register as tethering, on new phone little workaround is required

Hey I work for Telenor Bulgaria. Best we have rn is 20€ for 20GB of 4G LTE then throtttled to 3g.
Unlimited calls in EU.
Too bad nobodys on that plan because 20€ is aloot of money here.

wi-fi slave

2/10 bait

Nope, I get 4GB/mo for $40

I wonder what the migrants have on their iPhones

I pay pre paid 13 euros per month for 2gb + 600 min/SMS in Germany. It really has shitty offers as compared to most countries in Europe, but its slowly but steadily getting better.

Yeah, so i'm not really complaining about it...

Which provider, lad?

i pay 10€ for 1,5gb
i would say 2gb is the average here

Unlimited data and sms 10 euro/month Latvia

>tfw it's the same in Belgium
Why do we have to suffer user?

I can buy 20G for around 20€
Not that i use more than 3tho

nah anyone can get it if you switch to sprint from another carrier