The first world of 2016

America is a shitskin country.
Portugal and Greece are more white than every new world country.

you have a pathetic definition of first world
please kill yourself

How can you even live in a country where niggers and gooks are allowed to walk free? Can we call this then even a country?

add Czech Republic, Slovenia and Poland
great countries that are better than Austria and southern Italy and deserve to be on this list

>he thinks Estonia isn't first world
Fuck you and your inaccurate map

>Japan
>first world
It comes closer to a poor economic giant like China year by year.

>How can you even live in a country where niggers and gooks are allowed to walk free?
You live in fucking Germany m8

>Spain.

Stupid slavshits, never lived or visited other places and think they know the world.

What's the boss of the first world called?

>First world map
>add Czech Republic, Slovenia and Poland
Nigga what?

>it's a "gercuck sperging out" episode
Maybe you should fix your shithole of a cunt before criticizing others.

And thank god not for long.

but I visited all the red countries in Europe besides Spain or those microstates
Czech Republic, Poland are very nice with way less jihadis than Austria or Germany and nicer cities than Southern Italy, Slovenia probably the safest country in the world with very nice people
they're great countries, have you ever been? western mentality with glorious slav language, top tier institutions and good people

I am a Greek

There is literally not a single country in the world where black or asians would be prevented to walk free, you sperglord.

FIRST WORLD MAP
F I R S T W O R L D
FIRST FUCKING WORLD

god i love malawi

germany

Slovenia is first world for sure

Fix'd.

Shlomo Shekelberg

Why isn't Portugal 1st world?

Most Slavs are cultureless. I think all that matters in a slavshit life is money. You can burn my family that day when slovenia is better than south shitaly.

Slovenia and Estonia should have made the cut.

It's a meme

It is first world

>the greek shitposter
ughhh
keep dreamin' m8, slovenia is the safest country in the europe its literally 1st world, south italy is not

Not all places in the world are france.

Every thread I visit, you are in.. You must have absolutely no life. Not even a job... It must really suck to be you.

Hey, Mehmet, enjoy your doner kebab? Good.

yep, he just keeps spamming

> Greenland
Lol k

Slovenia is what you can call a non-country. Your country is a non-country too. kek no wonder the westerners view you as inferior to them with your subhuman mentality.

>it's another "muh first world" episode

>diaspora who hates the country he's parasiting off shitting on any one
smх

Which one is you?

I am a Greek

analbanian

I am a Greek

>parasiting
kek every bulgarshit loves to write that.
Meanwhile it's your gypsy people who suck the krauts dry.

Are you defining first world countries based on economy?

You basically listed just richest countries, that's it. If you are rich it doesn't mean you are first world

Why are Germans so rude, even for Sup Forums standards

slav bastard

He is a Greek.

I am a Greek

it's just one greek

You hate minorities yet you're the one who is a drain on society. What's the last productive thing you have done?...
But I bet you are enjoying Germany's generous social welfare, amirite?

if you say so
greece isn't white

>Israel

rly?

Jaa, Ich bin Slavko

>yet you're the one who is a drain on society
Why does every other immigrant loves to writes that?

>But I bet you are enjoying Germany's generous social welfare, amirite?
no you slavshit

I'd rather be spic than Muslim. I don't even hate spics that much, though niggers suck.

>btw im greek

Are you dense ? Please, tell me this one country where the law states black and/or asian people cannot walk free. How fucking retarded are you ?

>not removing New Zealand from the map

You had one job, America

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Everything is ok as long as you are darker than Greeks.

kill yourself

I still don't want to see ugly people every day. Germans are bad enough, but niggers and pakis give my eyes the rest. Your spics are even uglier than muslims.

>of 2016

That map has been the first world ever since the definition of first world changed to whatever garbage bullshit it is now.

In Greece when I get more people like me kek.

nobody is darker than greeks,maybe turks

Every atheist Arab who killed a jew is my brother.

Ahmed plz
check the time, you should probably go to mosque soon

>Kiwi

I don't give a shit about ugly people, Muslims will do worse than simply be ugly. You're Greek, you don't know what it's like to have been born in a wealthy country, I can assure you we have a lot to lose.

if you say so

fuck allah

look at this spic kek
Go get some whitening creme for your mama haha

>Italy
>Spain
Might as well add greece to that

So none, ok. Thanks for proving to everybody how much of an idiot you are.

>How can you even live in a country where niggers and gooks are allowed to walk free?
>He says while his country perfectly allows blacks and asians to walk free, just like every country in the world.

I have the feeling I can't even grasp how stupid you can be, please, feel free to show more.

I will not read this you dirty nigger. I hope your shit race starves away.

>Greenland
>first world

>being this mad

Briliant, just like a kid who puts his hands over his ears and start shouting. So you'r a dumb parasite but even more than that, you'r a dumb and childish parasite. Briliant, really.

Yes I am mad when I see how niggers and chinks spread like a plague all over the world.

No, better add fucking Georgia.

>you'r a dumb parasite but even more than that, you'r a dumb and childish parasite.
your life in short?

Georgians are cool you spic.

*Cucked World of 2016

so Syria is cool too?

dirty gypsy

Portugal is more stable than the US, just saying.

Arabs are ok when they have parents who aren't muslims.

Easy there Satan.

Drop all American nukes over Portugal.

>NO U xD
You must be a real terror in the highschool playground, are you not ? Mate, you don't know a thing about me while I know a few about you.

First of all, you'r a parasite because you live in a foreign country you obviously dislike while doing nothing for it.
Second of all, you'r dumb enough to write things like :

And finally you behave like an angry kid, refusing to listen to people when they're against your precious opinions and resorting to child rethoric. The worst being it is actually child rethoric ("no I won't listen" and "no u" is the kind of defensive argumentation kids use.)

At least you'r entertaining.

I threw sometimes niggers into the trash containers with some russian slavshits.

>said the cucked german or disgusting muslim
While the white and good people stay in Bulgaria you cucked faggots are taking in all our gypsies.

The getto with more than 20'000 a few miles away is now competely empty after the "refugee" crisis. Thank you based Cuckmany.

I am a Greek

>Being so dumb you actually stop making sense after being refuted too many times
>Resorting to the same buzzwords and sentences, even though they are totally irrelevant in the discussion.

Why are you so mad? I wish I could have friends who wouldn't be afraid of beating up niggers 4 fun with me.

Once again proof Germans are cleaning the balkans from trash one "refugee" at a time.

>US is developed
>Czech Republic and Portugal aren't
Are you unironically literally unironically retarded phampham

i'm soo offended someone thinks spain, czech, korea, israel are 1st world countries

I am a Greek

not. to. mention. tai. wan.

>this one g*rm butthurt about all minorities but pakis and arabs specifically
My fucking sides

>england
>First wolrd in 2016

hes diaspora himself, hates germans as well

I'm not mad friendo, I'm just amused.

what is this map supposed to show?

I am a Greek