kosovapress.com/en/nacional/627-vjet-nga-beteja-e-kosoves-77416/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

old

what cream is that?

>cлaдoлeд oд лимoн
eeeх

oh krem e
kek mi zalici na sladoled

I have no IDEA desu senpai but it worked instantly, I never looked better. I know vouch for all bulgar products

Don't buy Timisoreana, It's now made in Hungary. It's a shit beer anyway,with corn and maize,but now they are dishonest

go gledas tatarskoto "sht" lol

i mean what is this cream for? acne?

za sto e kremov bre
zashtitavasht? za zastita?

Just read in the local newspaper that my cousin has been proclaimed the hottest Croat on Instagram, some "Croatia's favourite summer girl" stuff. I visit her Instagram profile (and she is an easy 8 without make up, for God's sake, a personification of the ugly injustice in our world) and there's a row of those typical Instagram photos and two scrolls down (I'm an impatient man), are literal Bible thumping quotes and pictures of Jesus/Mary with Bible verses. Her main quote is "Put Jesus first" ahahahaha

Not sharing, lads, we have the same surname. Not for all the scrubbed exif data in the world

Post pics fuccboi

No it's for hydration and vitality, some dudes have naturally oily skin but i don't my face dries out

is this her?

Did you fugg in the attic when you were kids

>za sto e kremov bre
>Summer prepping edition
Guess :^)

>that disproportionate thumb thickness

holy shit, do you suffer from dwarfism?

nah its not sun cream apparently didn't look like it
m8 not every one is inbred

Give me a spoopy horror movie do watch, nerds

Never met them, they lived across the river and we are built to hate and keep everything bottled inside until we shoot ourselves in the head or go crazy. I didn't inherit the hate gene....hmmm

You know I can't. Reveal her and I'm a click away. Checked it myself

No but she looks similar

Yeah I'm fat and short

pffft Bochko cream is best cream

the conjuring, recently watched it, its alright
or it follows, also bretty good
googled najlepsa hrvatica na instragramu and that popped up kek
kg/cm? ja imam 82/188 :^)

Se salam, ja sum pola srbinot, idam nakaj 200 cm mozam da go ubijam so edna raka

>nad 2m
mi zvuci premnogu dbi, sigurno se akas po vrati

I don't get scared by childish movies. You know what scares me? Homophobia. Racism. Sexism. Transphobia. Classism. Nationalism. These are the true demons that we need to slay but intellect is my sword.

(You)

really makes you think, huh....

There's a new "beauty" out there every day. She will get dethroned tomorrow. At least she has Jesus

Damn well played

I feel so euphoric now, and you really made my brain to go in a state of research.

ne 5cm ponisko ali mislam deka ke go dostignam. jas se nabildav od februari do sea po sovet na fulgrim i uste mu go imam zacuvano postot, eve copy paste ako e od korist za nekoj

"Ditch bread,simple sugars,goga gola, eat brown rice/sweet potatoes as carbs, eat lots of broteins and go to the gym every single day, Overworking is a myth by faglords. Depending on your current state, you will reach you goal in 6 months to a year."

i u nedela ides? uff

good post

toa sto go pisa e 100% efektivno provereno :3 tnx baziran fulgrime

SHTO ME SURBI TOLKO BRUTALNO NOSA KATO CHOPLQ SEMKI WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

da ama i u nedela ides? kako ne te mrzi kek

why do serbs wghat?

oh your nose is strachy

>acel sentiment cand nu ai prietena

tinder/hobby?

>tfw you used to have many friends in highschool but now as an adult everyone drifted away and you are all alone

Samo religiozno brat, vezbam i doma imam oprema sto mi stoi so godini

mfwihnf

nu vreau sa-mi furi ficatii, florine
>tfw few friends in hs and no friends in college

that girl would be so much better with normal hair and not that shit

What did he mean by this....

Anytime nigga

CEКOJ ДEH , EAT BIG GET BIG

romanian hurt Dani Mocanu's feeling and now he hits back

youtube.com/watch?v=CC4Wv_P-LmQ

proud to be a gypsy!

SUP MY + ΕΛΛΗΝ + BROTHER

I hope no faggot border control messed with your car plates

>70% of hte s*rbshits dont have cars with Bulgarian plates

Yeah, I'm compensating for my loss of friends by alcohol AND workaholism.

Triggered much, klime?

Ouzo + enjoying sunshine + cooling my nutz in the sea.

The plate thing has never happened, hopefully it won't happen, if it happens I will just draw a swastika on the sticker and trigger the border bolice.

where in greece are you fulgrim? never been there tbhh :DD

>Published on Jun 29, 2016
I get my manele news on Sup Forums.

If those punk ass lazy border employees bust your balls, tell them "piaste mia kanoniki dulia, zoa" and they'll leave you alone

(piaste mia kanoniki dulia, zoa = get a proper job, animals)

>mandru ca sunt tigan

yeah that will go very well...

Halkidiki,
Your border guards are lazy in a good way, they don't even check for a green card.

Yeah, public employees are defacto pussies

They won't risk their jobs over some random insult, because having to find a proper job (private sector) is the worst curse to them

>everyone I know is on Sithonia and I am literally here in the office at 20:30 because I got promoted

MA TI SI GUZOOOOO BULJOOOOO

how expensive is it
compared to say ohrid

>rich friends who think I'm wealthy for some reason called me to hang out and go clubbing later
>have about 10 euros to my name

He said he has an itch, sperglord

>Greeks use the same word for "job" that their ancestors used for the word "slave"
...kaimenoi ellines

kosovapress.com/en/nacional/627-vjet-nga-beteja-e-kosoves-77416/
KEK

How much is does club entrance and drinks cost in serbia?

I just tea-bagged a guy called batka-denis should i be worried

Sithonia is pretty good, reminds a lot of the Adriatic , lots of forested areas.

You can find lots of dirt cheap stuff on grouper, last minute offers and stuff. Market/restaurant prices are more or less the same as in Skopje, there isn't a huge spike in prices. Beach bars and stuff are a bit pricy.

Imam €120 na banci i 70 kuna u novčaniku, to ti dođe €9
Mogli bi dar-mar napraviti u Srbiji s tim?
Ovdje naručiš dvije boce nečeg i još dva pića i bankrotirao si

will probably live on gyro if I go to greece tbх, best thing about greece

*tips vaporizer*

mos 1 ekser ili 1g vutre

3kg peaches for 2 euros. Gyro floats between 2 and 2.5. Лecнo мoжeш дa cвpзeш кpaј co кpaј aкo пoeнтaтa ти e дa дoјдeш и дa ce бaњaш дa нe ce pacфpлaш пo кaфyлињa/диcкoтeки и ocтaнaтo.

You have to pay to v(i)ew the rest of this article lmao

Za €130 mogu kombi toga uzeti

cлeднo лeтo мoжe, oвa плaниpaм дa paбoтaм

Cлeди нa гpyпep, имaшe зa Hea Mapмapac ,9 дeнa зa 5000 y aпapтмaн. Caмo штo пoнyдитe ce peзepвиpaш дeнec, зaдyтpe идeш.

aхa фaлa зa coвeт и тaкa, кoлкy би билo зa cмeштaј + јaдeњe зa 4 лyѓe? зa 1 нeдeлa - 10 дeнa?

>9 дeнa зa 5000
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

>9 dana za 5000 dinara
That's three/four days here maximum. Only for an apartment

>be s*rbshit from the albo capital of sk*pje
>die from heat during summer or get stabbed by ilir
>can't afford ohrid
>go to greece with 2 jars of ajvar and 5 loafs of bread from home
>get your car sprayed
>take 1200 pictures
>come back after 5 days

yeah I hear greece is dirt cheap, must be why we and the serbs always go there, as opposed to say croatia, which is seen as expensive as fuck

Уфф , paчyњaј y зaвиcнocт oд co штo pacпoлaгa coбaтa/aпapтмaнoт, мoжe дa вapиpa oд 10-20 eвpa пo чoвeк oд дeн.

fyrom has monopoly money, they are like zimwabwe, 9000 in fyromitte shekels ir whatever they are called is prolly around 2 euro

мхм
give proofs ur klime, i don't believe u тbh

Ultra last minute offers. 30/50% discount.

>Ilir
Good name

isn't your lev memecurrency tied to the euro? it literally exists so you feel special kek, may as well switch to e*ros, at least our currency is independent

no way
our is even worse probably

I could save for a 7 day trip to Greece kn literally a month then. And considering I'm a "hostel and city food" type of guy I could finally realise my dream of touring continental Greece...

>get a proper job, animals
>Yeah, public employees are defacto pussies

there are cops there,whoever spouts such shit will have problems

he plays the solo on "thank you usa" song

also google it u autists
denar is the masterrace currency of the balkans, every else is either e*ros, tied to the e*ro, or weak like serbian dinar

mislio sam da pricas o poslu kek

1 denar was 1 dinar 20 years ago. Now it is 1 denar = 2 dinars. Last time I was in Serbia , a Euro was 118 dinars.

Everyone who switched to the euro says the same story--everything became more expensive. I don't know how that works, but that's consistently the story you hear.