I have never hated something this much in my entire life, I wish whoever came up with this shit at google dies horribly

I have never hated something this much in my entire life, I wish whoever came up with this shit at google dies horribly.

>literal spyware
>click all the cars, no fucking tiles have cars in them
>you got the first test wrong somehow, let's make it even more annoying, here's some slow ass fade between options and 10 more pages of images to click

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/6bxr2v/i_am_luis_von_ahn_coinventor_of_captcha_recaptcha/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you got the first test wrong somehow, let's make it even more annoying, here's some slow ass fade between options and 10 more pages of images to click
This is hell.

You weren't here for the spam. The spam was worse.

I call those "the punisher".

>Not having a Sup Forums pass

works for me

>not proud to be helping train future robots
>not loving every minute helping usher in an era of robot workers, post scarcity and a life of leisure and self-improvement
This is a technology board, you know.

>not being legacy captcha master race
lmaoing at your life.

this is nice captcha

>legacy captcha
>type two words

>no-JS captcha
>3-4 keystrokes

buy a fucking pass you idiot

if you cant afford 20 bucks a year to shit post, you should put a bullet proof vest on and shoot yourself in the head

>giving money to 4reddit

I wonder who can be behind these posts

Sup Forums helped the MAGA movement tho

This. Non-JS captcha would be shit though if you couldn't solve it using the numpad.

Underrated Eminem quote

Fair point.

i use a pen tablet to solve as quick as possible, do you think it will throw me harder ones ?

>I wish whoever came up with this shit at google dies horribly.
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/6bxr2v/i_am_luis_von_ahn_coinventor_of_captcha_recaptcha/

next time check the catalog before posting duplicate thread

Alright come up with an alternative solution.

A 1000 recaptchas solved manually by third world poo2loos hidden behind an API you can integrate a spam bot with costs 2 burger dollars, so it's not like you couldn't spam the fuck out of Sup Forums (or any other site using this pain in the ass Google spyware for that matter) if you wanted to.

Next time suck my dick

That doesn't work. It just gives you a million more cars or roads to click on, though occasionally if you get lucky you just have to click a million signs.

No, the phoneposters did.

no u

click it a few times it worked before

Just get a Sup Forums pass, buddy

most people probably browser on both desktop and phone, whats the big deal, its still Sup Forums

no-JS captcha keeps giving me this weird error, also it doesn't serve street signs anymore.

Google employee here. It's to train AI. For instance, ever wonder why you're prompted with vehicles and road signs? That's to train the AI for Waymo, etc. Other instances dealing with social scenarios is for aggregating data for other AI projects. The same way Google outsources work concerning Google Maps and calls those participating "Local Guides". People flagging inflammatory comments on YouTube are called "Heros" )although I haven't seen the idea officially adopted).

You understand the pattern here.

hi moot

why does it take so long to fade the "select until none are left"

back to memege...err work asshat

just fyi im not into lo_li

>start chrome in a disposable vm
>enabled googles cookies
>make a burner gmail account
>click some random shit on youtube and google+

80% of the time I only have to click the box once, the rest is only one single problem. It really hates people who value their privacy

THIS.

I'm trying to do the audio ones now.

My nigga. I love the type of Captchas you see on anime streaming pages.

Sup Forums pass would be great if you could stay signed in on more than one device at a time.

>doesn't use recaptcha v1

you can, you just can't be signed in on more than one IP

you can still post when b& on phone

dont give me all that shit about
"phones have wifi"

chances are most phoneposters have laptops they use. they only post on data

This. I regularly post from my phone and desktop at the same damn time

this is the way to build a gigantic neuron AI
please work free for her, so you can have free vids on youtube

This.
Remember Pedotalk?
If ever I travel to the land of Spurdo and
Spede I'm going to do something to that
queermo... Like throw an onion at his head.

That behavior is kept unpredictable to hamper spam bots. The more the algorithm understands your situation, the faster it becomes as it realizes you can be trusted.

>click the cars
>no cars
>okay i'll click the street signs
>it fucking works

Hiroshimoot retains credit card information from purchases.

Google inspects all activity across the internet. I am many people at any given time. Sometimes Google employees may answer for me as this computer is utilized communally among a small group of individuals for the purpose of research. I sometimes am astonished by the original work being done here. And believe me, it's without its criticisms.

you are literally fucking everything up for us

>lets use the captcha to train machine learning so that way bots can learn how to beat the captcha!

>unpredictable
>literally clicking until there are no matches
>hard problem for bots

I made a fucking drawball bot to shitpost drawings over it and got around countless bot detection systems.
Delays are not bot-beating.

Spyware

for the past couple of days ive had it where it doesn't ask me for anything i just tick the box and its like K sure.
So i have that going for me which is nice.

We record such clicks through algorithms to be able to arrive at an accurate profile of a case. It's only a minor feature among a collection of deterrents. I meant unpredictable in accordance to correct use. Constant clicking is predictable and therefore recorded in terms of rapidity, etc. We began banning IPs once the user is proven to continuously violate terms by using bots. You've been warned.

That image speaks volumes about this place

Dude, last night I had to complete 6 captchas. Even if I did them all right, I kept getting a new one.

This is so fucked up. I promised I will never post again.

I'm really on the edge about this. I might just go back to lurking. I don't want to be Jewgle's plantation slave.

Fuck this shit and fuck this nip.

Yet nobody does.

Oh also why do I always get the shitty captchas only when I'm using Firefox but I get easy ones and sometimes freebies when I'm using Chrome? That seems pretty fishy to me.

Once you're in a thread, scroll to the very top and look under the board categories. You will see this: [Settings][Home]. Click settings and expand the "+" for the section titled "Quotes & Replying". Near the bottom of that section you will see what I've included as an image to the left of this text. Check the box and click "Save Settings". No more Google CAPTCHA.

>tfw i'm so entrenched in the botnet that jewgle doesn't even show me the pictures anymore, i just have to tick the box

Works fine for me

test

>Not just using the fucking legacy captcha

You literally type two case-insensitive words in

t. Robot

you do realise that Sup Forums isn't the only website that uses this bullshit right?

Make a thread.

disable JS

How big a bot net would you need to do this?

anyone else having to solve an abnormally larger amount of these as of a few days ago?

?

Pro-tip: click the wrong things

>it's 2027
>Elon Musk's Tesla dream of self driving cars is now
>powered by Google Analytics
>cars recognize other cars as the storefronts and street signs
>the future we literally chose
>

Why does firefox approve me right away but chrome makes me solve the little puzzle?

>I have never hated something this much in my entire life,
I would envy you but only for your bliss.

you can use bitcoins or a prepaid credit card

Nothing out of the ordinary here.

>self driving car honks at a stop sign
my body is ready

Am I retarded or can I not use legacy captcha on clover anymore?

>when you go to post a conspiracy theory on Sup Forums and captcha has a picture of your house

Get a pass dude

Fuck you OP. I see dipshits like you constantly complaining about recaptcha, and the solution is (for the billion fucking time) USE LEGACY CAPTCHA YOU NIGGERMONKEY

Google didnt invent captcha btw they just adapted it to teach their stupid ai. You are basically correcting ai mistake while solving captchas. Their ai is pretty fckin stupid.

When it asks for road signs but ahs no road signs just click the cars captcha will say its correct. Fuck up google's ai

Why did clover get rid of it?

To get rid of stupid phone posters

just reload this shit when you get the slow fade.

Also i've stopped reading it and just press random squares, this took about 6 tries but since it's just random guessing as soon as it pops up it didnt' take that long

>Not using legacy
>pic related

oh no now that you posted that captcha along with the timestamp they can figure out your exact location

Make sure to use the nojs legacy one if possible. Otherwise either avoid the site or use the audio one (1k times easier than the botnet one).

>what is legacy

>not using the legacy captcha or buying a pass
Your fault.

It wouldn't be so bad if Hiro didn't set the difficulty to maximum to coax people into buying the Sup Forums Pass.

Truly the worst owner ever.

this is actually how I force myself to see it just so I don't get angry every time

Legacy captcha doesn't work for creating new threads now.

Is there a way to revert EVERY bullshit-recaptcha back to the good old book scanned version? Like, can you use the public API key for both versions or can they only be used for the bullshit version?

Use Sup Forums X browser extension.