Daddy what was it like when Eastern China and Southern China were known as Canada and Australia...

>Daddy what was it like when Eastern China and Southern China were known as Canada and Australia? Were white people living in reservations like we do now? I need to know this for my history assignment.

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primeira_invasão_francesa_de_Portugal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>That never happened honey. Why do you think you have to learn Spanish in school

Honey!!!! did you give our Daughter some Marijuana again???!!!

Yes dear, it was the white territorial losses after the race war.

It then led to the Polish - Indian Wars, and finally the Skeleton War.

By the way darling, why are you wearing your people costume?

no, and why are you writing your history assignment on a musical note book?

Script is offensive you shitlord.
The only way to communicate now is throat singing and rap.

>moor
>white daughter

:~~~~~~}}}}}}}}

I'm not white you bimbo, now go back to picking cotton or you're getting nerve-stapled again.

I was confused too, we tend to shit out tihngs like Brazilians.

為什麼你不說中文嗎?

>using a feather to write

>not raising patrician children
>the economic state of brazil

>正体字
杀死自己。

sorry grampa but in the 21 century we use pens
Don't know if you ever saw one in your abo reserve

I never bothered applying for my pen license

Never used a pen in my life... Always quills and ink. Pens is what the developed world sends to third worlders beacuse they usually eat quills and drink the ink.

>为什么你不说中文吗?

Protip faggot, you don't need to put 吗 in when you already have 为什么 because the latter already signifies a question

Step up nigger

But MUH STEREOTYPES always told me that Portugal is a country made of bakers with pens on their ears

It's because we don't want to be attacked by hungry brazilian quill eaters and ink drinkers.

Yeah, I realised that just after I wrote my post, but thanks anyway

Can someone explain to me how chinks and pakis being dumb enough to buy property in Australia and Canada equates to colonization? Hilarious.

>Daddy what was it like when the Afro-Mexican Coalition was known as the United States?

Hispanics and niggers generally hate each other though

everyone generally hates the taste of toothpaste

you can use 啊 after
>为什么你不说中文啊

啊 isn't 吗
You can also add 呢,啦 or any other 'REEEEEEEEE' particle that the Chinese add on to their shitty sentences

I'll go for "為什麼你不說中文REEEEE" then

>portugal
>first world
There's a reason why the rest of Europe consider you as part of Africa
You are no better than us
I can accept shit from a country like Netherlands but when it comes from Portugal it sounds like a monkey throwing feces at another monkey

Not really.
We're better at Brazil at everything.
Must be hard to cope with the facts. That even meme Portugal is better than Brazil.

>we are better
>doesn't show how is it better
There's a reason why portugueses are the "stupid character" in our jokes

Is your name Tony?

Name any category.
HIgher HDI, IHDI, purchasing power, medicine, education, IQ, crime, corruption, hunger (kek), etc.
You have made up jokes to laugh about us, we read the newspaper to laugh about you. Brazil's average IQ is one point above what some countries consider the threshold for the retarded. Meaning close to half your population literally retarded and that there's a big chance you are one and I'm wasting my time.

Let me just remind you that Portugal it's just a failure that it manage to had its own capital on its colony :^)

Served its defensive purpose well enough. We managed to be one of two western european countries unconquered by the French, how is that failing?

>unconquered by the French
HAH

are chile and argentina better because they have a higher HDI?

Didn't they teach you this?
I knew your education isn't the best, but this is an important topic in your independence...

>implying running off to South America after being conquered counts

Chile and Argentina is debatable, they surpass us in HDI but not IHDI. But Sloveniasurpass us at both!

>after
>implying
You're the ones who constantly claim that Canada burning down your white house doesn't count as Canada BTFO you.
How is the French laying siege to Lisbon and leaving when they started getting sick a victory by American logic?

They didn't go after the whole empire, sure
But the portion of land known as Portugal was under direct french rule

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primeira_invasão_francesa_de_Portugal
>Desfecho: Vitória decisiva franco-espanhola