Is there any way to use chrome without sending all your data to google...

Is there any way to use chrome without sending all your data to google? Getting tired of firefox shitty addons that break everything.

Currently can't see images if i open them from the direct link

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.mozilla.org/advancingcontent/2015/05/21/providing-a-valuable-platform-for-advertisers-content-publishers-and-users/
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium/blob/master/README.md
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop using the broken addons then you idiot

No, privacy is important for me.

disconnect your computer from the internet and then you can use chrome and it wont send anything to google, guaranteed

No. Don't use software, of any kind, that's made by an advertising company. Google's an advertising company. If you're not OK with them tracking everything you do and seeing every site, email, post you make, don't use their stuff. It's impossible to extract all the botnet hooks.

Are you implying that firefox doesn't sell user data?

prove it. I'll wait.

Yes. Are you too retarded to not understand that was what that guy was implying?

blog.mozilla.org/advancingcontent/2015/05/21/providing-a-valuable-platform-for-advertisers-content-publishers-and-users/

ungoogled-chrome
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium/blob/master/README.md

they're not selling data. have you even read that thing?
also, Mozilla doesn't collect everything you browse with the browser... unlike Google does.

Suuuure.... they are just "suggestions" ;^)

wireshark it and see. then wireshark chromium/chrome and compare.

>Is there any way to use chrome without sending all your data to google?
Short answer: No.

What is Chromium?

>then wireshark chromium/chrome after disabling all options regarding suggestions/calling home and compare.
FTFY, that's how it should be done

But if your computer runs proprietary software owned by Google, then your computer itself is a part of Google.

Use Ungoogled-chromium or Iridium, don't be so paranoid.

>don't be so paranoid
that's code for "shut up and do what we tell you, goy"

A Chrome fork that sends data to Google.

>paranoid
Yeah, there is no evidence whatsoever of companies using user data for a profit.

>(((Chrome)))

I was asking in a Jeopardy like fashion mate. You can get it without the Google shit and it's nice.