So it looks like Baltics are pretty much fucked if Russia attacks. Nato won't be able or willing to help them

So it looks like Baltics are pretty much fucked if Russia attacks. Nato won't be able or willing to help them.

zeit.de/politik/2016-06/eastern-europe-nato-defence-alliance

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/russian-fsb-guard-attacks-us-diplomat-outside-moscow-embassy/2016/06/28/2c42c98c-3d7f-11e6-a66f-aa6c1883b6b1_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PXQwg6dtlU4
youtube.com/watch?v=f1MzQ6SpzgY
youtube.com/watch?v=jeJvVQBTnrY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, it's probably because we didn't think Putin would turn out so crazy that this would actually become a possibility

>we

Who?

JUST

H-Hey balts how about commonwealth?

Weak+weaker=\=stronger

Also when will this meme end, Russia wont attack them.

are you autistic? remember PLC history? Poland was weak so was lithuania but when we merged we became strong for some time

Russia will literally attack the moment it becomes certain that NATO won't defend them. If EU disunity continues I'd give it a few years.

How is EU related to NATO though?

The more united an alliance is politically and economically, the more likely it is to remain united militarily.

If Russia invaded Latvia now and British troops had to carry out their article 5 obligations, the UK brexit voters would go full retard and try to force a change in govt.

I doubt they would.

so what's the deal with the Baltic nations exactly
Why don't you just vote to become part of Russia?

NATO i.e USA doesn't really have a big choice in the matter. If they fail to protect us they won't be taken seriously anymore. NATO will turn out to be a joke and every nato member will be for himself trying to cop a deal with russians. USA gets ignored and slowly turns into a black-mexican disasterzone, whilst russia and china become the new leaders of the world.

Shit b8.

>Defending a bunch of irrelevant countries with a military less than 20k men total
>In the middle of a region the rest of the world has forgotten

why even bother with this retard treaty. nobody would want to die for some baltshits.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>Nato won't be able or willing to help them
That's obvious. First at least a bit legitimate defence NATO can muster is somewhere in the halfway over the poland.

>nobody would want to die for some baltshits.
you guys die for democracy in iraq lmao, you will die for anything

>we died for democracy

nope. we did not. canada did nothing.

this is also fighting a formidable country like russia, which is guaranteed to match us conventionally.

>nope. we did not. canada did nothing.
well canada is hardly going to do anything when we get attacked aswell, so quit whining. Also you dont match anythign conventionally, USA does.

Russian FSB guard attacked U.S. diplomat outside Moscow embassy

washingtonpost.com/opinions/russian-fsb-guard-attacks-us-diplomat-outside-moscow-embassy/2016/06/28/2c42c98c-3d7f-11e6-a66f-aa6c1883b6b1_story.html

They are becoming really overconfident.

AT THE EDGE OF A HELLFIRE IT'S THE END OF A EMPIRE

Ending of that nonesence called Baltics - best day of my life.

russia will not attack baltics militarly

but baltics will become part of russia democraticly

t: russian

ask your questions

canada and america militarily is one giant block, we are more integrated with them than any other country.

regardless, the US would not be able to match russia on russian turf, they are already tied up elsewhere in the world. a good portion of their navy is tied up dealing with china atm.

>ask your questions
When you swallow semen do you smile and look the guy in the eyes?

>washingtonpost.com/opinions/russian-fsb-guard-attacks-us-diplomat-outside-moscow-embassy/2016/06/28/2c42c98c-3d7f-11e6-a66f-aa6c1883b6b1_story.html

Nah he was just a CIA retard walking around with fake baby doll kissing it like a moron in winter. They asked him kindly to follow and detained him for spying, no force was used.

Did you notice the Chechens eye color when you sucked his cock?

I dont have time for sex, iam asexuall being a spy is 24/7

If i would be gay or it was a mission of course i would look into his eyes.

>winning
>crazy

>Russians will get Vilnius back before Poles

>asexual
Ha got you there.

Sex is the best tool for spies.

That CIA agent with a wig story was a few years ago. They beat up a US diplomat (who might have been a US spy) a few weeks ago (June 9).

We use electric cords on the testicals to ask chechens how their day was.

Here are some kinky tools if you like this stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=PXQwg6dtlU4

I would like to dedicated this song for all our Balt friends:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1MzQ6SpzgY

if we get invaded im gonna join the army and make sure we invade the rest of ya bunch aswell

Information.

Sex-blackmail is not reliable.

user, that was gay as fuck

B-but I liek you.

THIS IS MY LAST PARTITION

>fsb guard

Everyone is ФCБ in russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=jeJvVQBTnrY

SUFFOCATION NO LWÓW

Then help us, v4+b3 when?

>Lithuania

I think we can work it out, either they work with us or we partition them.

Germaniums looks better with those pincers desu.

I am CIA

>Implying batlic shits are worth fighting for

YOU CAN HAVE THEM IVAN!

When will this fucking meme finally end.

Name me one reason that Russia is going to attack Baltics. Over fucking WHAT. Crimea happened because Russia was left in a very miscalculated and uncomfortable arrangement there (huge number of Russians in Crimea, our fleet depended heavily on Ukraine's decisions) and it had been a HUGE topic of debate from 1991 onward. It almost got independency in the '90s, but unfortunately the country was in no shape to help it.

But Baltics? We didn't forget anything there. There were no unclear arrangements, like in the case of Khrushchev's "gift" of Crimea to Ukrainian SSR. It's obvious to everyone in Russia, even the die-hard patriots, that Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are sovereign nations we have no business with. At all.

The worst case for Russia is Baltics turn into one big NATO rocket base. Even then nothing really changes: Baltics and Russia are different countries, period. No one in Russia demands or approves of any expansion. People would disapprove of it heavily.

It's like Baltics just want to feel victimhood and show how they are threatened by Russia, which has like 0 interest in them. No one denies USSR did a lot of shit but c'mon, Russia is a different country and your expansionism fantasies are getting ridiculous

>Name me one reason that Russia is going to attack Baltics
B-but you're the bad guys in the movies.

memes are memes, russians are russians

You don't understand Russian soul at all.

Not always

But anyway, this shit is getting annoying. Pro-liberal media paints Putin as an expansionist, making up all kinds of connections/comparisons to Hitler and USSR just to scaremonger people. The reality is, you'd simply make Russian people uncomfortable if you'd even assume military expansion to Baltics could happen.

Russia defends its interests just once—people call Putin a new Hitler.

>russian empire at its greatest extent 2.5 billion light years ago.jog

Name one reason?

When will this Russian meme will end?

For starters- that Crimea apology is the shittiest I've ever heard, it's even low for Russian standards. "Russia was in a uncomfortable arrangement there"? So you don't agree with the terms and just invade a sovereign country and tell Crimea is yours? Actually it's the first reason why Baltics are afraid- Russia just doesn't keep it's promises and arrangements.

Secondly, the propaganda bullshit coming over the eastern border is just incredible- constant reports of the Russian minority being persecuted, fascist marches in the Baltics, lies about the real situation etc, etc. If that's nothing then I don't know what is.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the kidnapping of one of the Estonian officers near the border.
In addition, Russia is constantly flying over the borders of the Baltics and tried the same shit with the Turks- look what happened.
Overall, the aggressive politics Is what we are afraid of- just looking at the statements of some of your Duma members Žirinovski and co makes us a bit worried.
But in the end we don't want any aggression, as I'm pretty sure most of the Russian don't want it aswell. And don't get us wrong, the ordinary Russians are great and warm-hearted people but it's just the politicians we are afraid of.

>canada did nothing.
Your entire history in 3 words.

>Poland was weak
Poland after Casimir was weak?

The fuck do you smoke.

Poland never conquered anything on its own except a shithole called Sandomir. You failed to even control the Visla, as the Germans controlled Torun until after confederation. Lithuanians did all the conquering in Belarus and the Ukraine.

>dysfunctional political system that has to be shored up by foreign kings' non polish holdings
>one king of Poland literally fucked off because he was offered the french crown
>Prussia and Kurland basically acting like full fledged sovereign states despite muh vassalage
>horsetraded like shit tier principalities on the level of Lorraine, Tuscany and the Two sicilies
>cucked out of a shoreline
What makes you think Poland was powerful besides the space it covers on the map?

We're speaking about Piast Poland you imbecile.
Fuck off failed state.

I don't remember any slovenia from any part of history.

Except you forget that the commonwealth didn't function like any other state on the planet at that time. The King was a zero and a puppet of the nobility. What you perceive from the outside had literally no meaning to the people that truly run the commonwealth as the richest nobles operated armies bigger then the one run by the king and state. It's not that the style was wrong because if you think giving someone freedom to rule like in Prussia is bad then I don't know how you can live in current world. What was destructive for Poland were wars and if you don't know Poland rarely fought on one front. The deluge was the last straw. Muslim/Russians/Swedes/and other assorted shit banding together at time a plague and famine had stricken the country couldn't have ended well. At least we won that.