This is an average house in rural America. Reminder that the USA is literally a third world country

This is an average house in rural America. Reminder that the USA is literally a third world country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJoQOQHQ8oA
m.dw.com/en/german-retirement-system-leads-to-pensioner-poverty/a-18889839
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still more comfy than dutch cities full of noisy morrocans kids...

Thanks?

>you will never be American

ENOUGH.jpg

the fuck is this

this is unironically the average american house

Looks more badly maintained then anything else desu senpai

well this or this really

standard middle class houses are boring as fuck tho

>he owns his own house

Where are the 5000 exact one next to it? you fucks live in disguise commieblocks

West Virginia is all white too

better than living in bomb shelters desu

I have been browsing Google Earth for hours now, constantly clicking on streetview in rural communities in the American midwest, and I have made the following conclusions:

1 in 3 properties in rural American communities seems to be a trailer

1 in 3 seem to be small shacklike houses with wire fences and several vehicles - in varying states of degradation - parked next to it

1 in 6 are surprisingly nice houses with a wellkept lawn

and the last 1 in 6 are shitty two-level apartment buildings with 4-10 apartments in it

I am not a fan, Jim

Do you even have meth in the netherlands?
Those poor rural people mix farm chemicals up into a crystal and smoke it
Search "faces of meth" it's pretty fucked up

I'd rather choose commieblock тbh

I've been to Virginia and Tennessee and I can confirm.

But who cares if the rural part is shit if all you need to do is go to NYC you earn more then any eurocunt can with the exception of swiis jew.

>is literally a third world country.

Reminder that the average poor family in the US can still have a house, multiple vehicles, and enough food to get obese on

I have been mostly looking in shitty places like Wyoming and western Texas tho

actually, that is correct, we don't have meth over here. It literally is not used at all.

Is west Virginia white trashlandia?

Yes

Reminder that this house has better internet than the NL

no shit rural neighborhoods mostly won't be nice, how amazing would that be if every single rural neighborhood, or even most, were "nice"

rural people are almost universally retarded and can't upkeep their own fucking lives let alone a home

just go through suburbs of cities like richmond and shit for the "average" american homes

the south is a funny place, it's either really fucking nice looking, 3-5000 square feet houses because land is cheap or really fucking dire because there are more poor people

whereas in california a house like OP's pic would probably cost like $300,000

All you can eat places are fucking disturbing I remember when I went to a chineese one and there was this huge black family, all super fat, just eating like an army.
I wanted to see how they look like(the all yo ucan eat) and I was suprised because most of the food was ok and I expected shit.

it's where white trash people are produced

so can Pedro in Mexico. Seriously, I have been looking at Mexican rural towns too. They all have a house, often multiple vehicles. Plus, it is a known fact that spics are as obese as burgers.

In fact, there is surprisingly little difference between towns with like 300 residents in both Mexico and the great plains of the US. The biggest difference I have spotted so far is that Mexicans insist on building some sort of fenced-off porch/veranda thing with a roof in front of their doors

East KY and TN as well.

i have no idea why anyone would seriously believe american food is shit

is a lot of it unhealthy? yes

is a lot of it fucking delicious? also yes

>b-but m-m-m-m-muh American dream
>americucks will defend this

Dude, this is literally a place that exists in Europe

>In fact, there is surprisingly little difference between towns with like 300 residents in both Mexico and the great plains of the US.

Actually not far from the truth and most flyovers won't want to admit this

The quality of life in places like mississippi or louisiana is comparable to places like mexico

I never been to a place like this. I didn't know what to expect since it was quite cheap.

Not to mention the waitress was a qt chineese imigrant.

Same for five guys, I went there expecting nothing and wasn't let down even though I only liked the fries.

America is an absurd nation. Fleshy, fat creatures feasting on greasy and sugary foodstuffs, inhabiting cities that are 50% parking lot, 25% patchy grass and 25% vomit stains of houses

>he UNIRONICALLY lives on a rock in the north atlantic

what does this picture do for you? this is where I live, I can walk here within minutes

Cherrypicking. That's literally some gypsy shithole, whereas the average American unironically lives in

I have literally never in my life seen anything even closely resembling this.

>not liking five guys

you were doing good and then you went and fucking farmed it, piotr.

>I can walk here within minutes
Do you live on one of those chairs u fat fuck?

Do you want the pictures of depressing Commieblocks, Southern Italian slums, or the one with gypsie shantytowns?

>Americans are actively trying to get skin cancer
you can't make this shit up

Incorrect.

the fuck do you know about america? the average american lives in

American cities are skin cancer of the earth's crust

I really didn't I ate good burgers in the US but not there. The fries were great but not the burgers.

The bbq stuff was also nice(I ate it at some "very local" place in virginia, had beans in bbq sauce as well and they were good.

some summer days you could say I do yes

>faroese dont knows what sunscreens is

>t. baby boomer

this is acceptable enough

kinda wish you went to chicago so i could know how the polish food stacks up

These people are unironically EU citizens

Gimme some of that Lunik IX boss

>Southern Italian slums

post 'em, I love those

>t. the village internet shaman

that is upper middle class
which is most of Sup Forums because that's the lifestyle that leads to "autism"

I were there at the airport, that's all since I was switching flights there.

It looks nice from the plane, I'll give you that.

basically a different species of the genus great apes, doesn't count

or are you going to tell me that you would unironically fuck a gypsy

Rural New England and upstate New York is nice.

But yeah I'd imagine pretty much everything else is decrepit trailers full of meth addicts. I guess something about the south and mid-west enables that kind of lifestyle.

As a Northerner I find it weirdly fascinating.

lmao in no way is this upper middle class, this house would be $200,000 down south, and it's in texas so it's probably even cheaper

most of Sup Forums is poor as fuck hence the really right wing atmosphere

>or are you going to tell me that you would unironically fuck a gypsy

You wouldn't?

c'mon van der peat you know you would.

a 200,000 home is upper middle class
you only think it's average because it's all you've known

your society is depressing man. just millions of humans in small shelters abusing drugs and never straying away from their tv box

A 200,000 home is something somebody with a high school diploma can easily afford with a low level management job

you only think it's upper middle class because you're probably very impoverished

>As a Northerner I find it weirdly fascinating.

I blame deliverance

>upstate New York is nice.

The average price of a house in the US is around $190k.

>this is what the dutch actually believe

fascinating

Any office drone can afford that. Upper middle class is very, very high six figures to over a million.

they all look like wrinkly, anthropomorphic poo stains

So tell me this. I am a Finn (surprise surprise) and at some point in my life i'd like to live in USA at sone point (not indefinetely). I have business background in education and experience in banking. What are my chances on a) landing mediocre paid job b) living in a city (if i wanted rural, i could live anywhere in Finland) c) assimilating to your country

uhhhh no, upper middle class is like ~200k, isn't "upper class" 250k+?

if you're making anywhere near a million annually you are in no way middle class, unless we're talking averages of places like palm beach or colorado springs or some shit

I'm talking about the price of your house, not your income.

>c) assimilating to your country

If you lived in a truly big city like NYC you wouldn't stand out at all, everybody from every corner of the earth lives there, you'd be just another new yorker

that being said, city's not cheap, do you have at least a 4 year college degree? if so there are plenty of jobs but don't expect "nice" living on your own in a place like nyc unless you're making at least 6 figures

Oh, fair do then, yeah the house I grew up in was something like $600,000 before the market collapsed and I think we were on the cusp of upper middle class

then it collapsed and haha what is equity never heard of it

Uh excuse me Amerilardican, I watched a programme that told me Americans had to boil snow for their coffee and ate pigeons in their soup. youtube.com/watch?v=CJoQOQHQ8oA

>he doesn't eat pigeons in his soup

fatcat

I dont think our degrees are similar enough to be comparable. And define nice. Anything over 40sqm, fiber connection and 30min from work place is nice to me

>b-but user, le memes XDD

Don't bother arguing with yuropoors, they're not worth your time

>Anything over 40sqm

doable

>fiber connection

doable

>and 30min from work place is nice to me

completely depends on where you live/what your transit is but yeah sure that too

you'll be living like a king then

you have a college degree though? if it's a good one for finland it's probably also going to be useful here, not hard to get a visa as a skilled worker afaik

Yeah i got a degree.

But how would i even start. Get a job here with possibility of moving there or getting job in there and then moving. Or first moving and finding a job

Seems credible. In here, I haven't eaten for days. All I've had is beer, screwdrivers, whiskey and kossuvissy.

I've unironically seen this shit. Had to patrol the ghettos in south Sofia after normal Bulgarians had enough of them and torched a few thousand gypsies.

Then sure try your luck at an EB-3, dunno how long it takes though, knowing bureaucracy probably a bit

I recommend you genocide them

>and torched a few thousand gypsies.

ahhh, a midsummer balkan bonfire

wait sorry you said not indefinitely, h1b visa then, 3-6 years you can be here on it, it's an immigrant worker visa

shouldn't be hard to get actually if you're college educated and have a job sponsor

Why do they live like that?

usa is 3rd world country.

It is illuminati shit, top secret.

I hate yurop.

as a brit currently traveling and slightly drunk, I would move here in s heartbeat. the standard of living is generally much higher in many ways than back at home, there's more money floating around and just as much space as you could ever need for anyone. the weather is hot in summer and cold in winter, predicable. only problem is how shit the health system is, also the copious amount of obese people everywhere and the third world levels of violence

The USA is literally not worth living in outside of The Boston-DC corridor or any major West Coast metro.

Soon...

They're lazy, unintelligent and feel no desire to progress.
The government gives them money and let's them live in these places, menu times without water or electricity. Also plainly illegally.

The ghetto I had to guard specially used to have exchange worker families from Vietnam that came here and worked back in Communist times.

Pretty based, had a few Vietnamese friends when I was young in fact, but when gypsies came and communism ended many moved away or back to Vietnam.

And when the Vietnamese lived there it was really well kept and beautiful. Now it's an utter shithole with no sewer shafts or anything metal at all. Fucking subhumans broke it all and sold it to scrap for money.

>also the copious amount of obese people everywhere

oh come on though our obesity rate is only slightly higher than yours and the rest of the commonwealth don't play us like that

You actually think that's the average American house? How sheltered are you?

It's no where near like it is here back home. honestly I was surprised the memes were so spot on

This was the first image that popped up in Google desu

>no retirement account
>160k house

>not thrid world

you may choose one 'merilard

Is Germany Third world?
m.dw.com/en/german-retirement-system-leads-to-pensioner-poverty/a-18889839

>Germany doesn't have mandatory social security savings accounts
Wtf Germany

literally walk out of the ghetto one time

houses like this in the south are solidly middle class

you're just down south aren't you

German welfare is like ours, only instead of giving money to old people, autists, and immigrants, it only gives money to immigrants.

we do

still more then nothing even for poor fags