Why do female only software development companies in japan use windows 10?

why do female only software development companies in japan use windows 10?

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/blogs/data-mine/2016/02/18/study-shows-women-are-better-coders-but-only-when-gender-is-hidden
theguardian.com/technology/2016/feb/12/women-considered-better-coders-hide-gender-github
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it fucking works and isn't a pain in the ass.

Linux is for servers.

Because they actually use their computer for work.

Because Linux has no gaymes.

>isnt a pain in the ass.
ssh to a server without using shit like putty or filezilla. i dare you

Okay *uses msys*

Can I use Flash FXP scene edition (build 1080)?

Because anime is fictional and you need to grow up and get a job.

my guess would be their development ecosystem is based in microsoft products. That's the only reason I see anybody using Windows at app-dev companies. .NET, C#, HIV/AIDS

Ultimately it always seemed like it was due to corporate wanting to have a tight grip on resources. Nobody outside the org being able to join the network, touch code and other things containing company IP.

Why does a a genious sociopath girl programmer use a propriety OS for automating her prison/research institute?

>Yamane switches the lab's computer systems from Red Magic, the lab's proprietary operating system, to UNIX in an attempt to end the computer malfunctions.

>female only
That's why.

What animeme is this?

what animu

My employer is almost all Windows for developers and we're moving to Windows 10 right now. Massive company in the US

New Game! S2

think yuruyuri but girls are working instead

GNU/Linux has a marketshare of 0.0007% in Japan; that's like 2850 times smaller than what it has in any other place. Literally nobody gives a shit about GNU/Linux in Japan.

>shimata! our gameu~ crashed I can't read this it's in some foreigner language

Subete ga F ni Naru - The Perfect Insider.

it's just that Nene who programmed this abomination
she's fucking dumb, she had to get umiko to help her with a fucking loop

nigga what the hell are you talking about
japanese women know their place

Because they're not autistic.

Had some gripes with the S1 but if Nenechi is moving from playtesting to programming I'll definitely have to check the S2 out too.

Play World of Warcraft without installing Wine. I dare you.

What kind of fucking stupid question/statement is that.

Makes sense. Does any software for it even have jap support?

while they didn't hire anyone new, there's always a chance that they might take her into the programming division
I mean, they have to bring something new to the table, otherwise it'd be as bland as s1

you first
ssh into a server without having ssh installed I dare you

thoughts?

source?

Female only companies cannot exist in the real world. Females are hardwired for competition and this instinct will make cooperative work impossible unless a sexual hierarchy is agreed upon.
Unlike males, they wage a low intensity but constant psychological war against their opponents and this poisons the workplace.

where's the vents for the ac?
>womyn

in new game! all the females are lesbians though

how is playing world of warcraft related to software development

The new game!'s are straight. STRAIGHT.

Thanks god nenecchi didn't last long there.

Does this show have any meat or is it just slice of life high school girls in an office setting?

She stayed just long enough
These 2 are the only programmers so there isn't really much to see. Still a fun show though.

This is a Japanese game programmer.

>clean this room without using any shit like a mop or a vacuum
why shouldnt i use putty / filezilla if they work perfectly fine

Placing arbitrary restrictions on what someone can accomplish is fucking stupid.

PuTTY is a great program and easily downloaded for adding SSH capabilities to Windows. SSH doesn't come preloaded onto most Linux installs anyway, you need to install it via your package manager.

My point is, your restrictions are fucking stupid and arbitrary.

this is the anime thread you r*tard just go away

Because they couldn't figure out how to stop the automatic upgrade.

Sorry user, I apologize.

is this the shitposting thread?

>japanese
>not autistic

fuck you

You can use netcat to tunnel a to computer with ssh.

I thought every thread was the shitposting thread

I'm not the crazy guy who thinks you should SSH without PuTTY. Just wanna correct you on one thing, pretty much every modern distro includes SSH.

what a petty bitch.

because linux is the operating system of sexual deviants and clinical losers

btfo

>female only software development companies
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha nice joke there

>retard submits bad code
In a male only company someone instantly calls out the garbage code and tells him to fix his shit.

In a female only company they say nice job, but are too scared to call out the shit code for fear of being seen as bitchy and of hurting her feelings, but will badmouth her behind her back.

masculinity so fragile

usnews.com/news/blogs/data-mine/2016/02/18/study-shows-women-are-better-coders-but-only-when-gender-is-hidden

theguardian.com/technology/2016/feb/12/women-considered-better-coders-hide-gender-github

your replacement programs better than you; is cuter than you; softer than you; and has better taste than you. And doesn't come with the huge psychological baggage of fragile masculine traits

>And doesn't come with the huge psychological baggage of fragile masculine traits

ahahaha damn dude. you are in for a wild ride when you get your first job

but I'm a girl and I work programming microcontrollers in C

men are way more competitive than women

>new gayme
I hate this yurifag show

you don't understand. Men compete through superior results, women are different as they only compete through sabotaging others.

lmao he's too scared to reply to my posts anymore
men are absolutely pathetic

No wonder you don't see the problem - you are a part of it.

sounds like you just made that up desu

but i'm a man