Britons how does it feel now that your only friends are the Commonwealth and Anglosphere?

Britons how does it feel now that your only friends are the Commonwealth and Anglosphere?

youtube.com/watch?v=woaS1b_seEM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivOOM0PbNps
youtube.com/watch?v=76WWMe_UnEY
youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY
dailysignal.com/2016/06/28/after-brexit-paul-ryan-calls-for-special-trade-deal-with-britain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based Farage, fuck the EU

Frexit when?

Feels fucking great man. Commonwealth + Anglosphere vs. World = easy victory.

Europe always hated us and was never our friend m8

>Based Farage, fuck the EU
ironically , this union only beneficts your country and Germany.

you created this shitty union gabacho

Asap I hope

>ironically , this union only beneficts your country and Germany
Explain me how it benefits France. It costs us a shitton of money, and it makes delocalising our jobs possible. It also ruins our exportations because the euro is way way way [...] way too strong, 7F = 1€, it's insane.

For you it's too strong. For Germany it's too weak, so they're rich as fuck off your backs.

How did anyone think a single currency was a good idea?

LEL

youtube.com/watch?v=ivOOM0PbNps

>How did anyone think a single currency was a good idea?
That's what I've been wondering since always honestly

Literally never, any sensible French person will tell you it's not going to happen, for or against it.

But everybody in Europe is friend of the Irish-Scotsphere.

Well, except the French it seems.

Most of the Commonwealth nations don't like us that much desu.

>Explain me how it benefits France
French government and German deindustrialized my country in 80s when spain joined in EU and now my country has a estructural unemployment because spain dont have a good industry like 70s ( 4 % unemployment)

Germany and your country control EU and euro.

basically your coutry and germany destroyed all southern industry in the past ...only spain had a low unemployment in 1997-2008(construction bubble)

literally you and germans are a cancer

>only friends are the Commonwealth and Anglosphere

Those are the only friends anyone needs

Provide sources for everything you just said

same desu

>why didn't they listen?

Whoa, who said we were friends lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=76WWMe_UnEY

>French government and German deindustrialized my country in 80s when spain joined in EU and now my country has a estructural unemployment because spain dont have a good industry like 70s ( 4 % unemployment)
Oh yeah it happened just in Spain, not in France at all. Also the german industry hasn't been destroyed because they harshly lowered their remunerations.
Also you're a fool if you believe we control the EU, we're german puppets, that's all. And btw, the industry in most western countries has been destroyed my globalisation.
>literally you and germans are a cancer
Thank you for your appreciation, next time just try to keep in mind that France's goal isn't to make sure Spain is doing great, our main preoccupation is ourselves.

Fucking lol, look the girl at 4m07 when Frarage lauch a missile toward EU parliement.

check the wave

Source : MS Paint

search in fucking google my friend.this union is a fucking hell for my country

>Anglosphere/France/Japan/SK/Poland

Who can stop us?

Spain didn't have a 'good' industry in the 1970s. It had a subsidized, state-run, uncompetitive industry.

Besides, de-industrialization happened everywhere because of globalization. Some adapted to it, some went full retard with brick 'industry', urbanistic corruption and speculative bubbles. You wanna blame somene, blame PPSOE.

Why there are two girls who look the opposite ?

I'm not sure but I think I remember some of the deputees turning their backs at him when he spoke because they didn't agree with him. This or they are translator or something.

my amigo , tell why in 80s crashed our economy ...please

we have a structural unemployment meanwhile other countries like "Germany" "France" have a 5-10%

Pretty good desu. If we manage to incorporate the other non-EU European countries like Iceland, Norway, and Switzerland into our friendship group then we'd literally have the best countries in the world desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY

Based Farage and Boris are gonna rule Britain soon and usher in a new age of British memes

They were doing sign language

>EU butthurt as fuck while every country from the Anglosphere immediately said they would prioritize new trade deals with the UK over anyone else

Because PPSOE economics, you moron.

Ademas de porque la mitad de la clase empresauria son amiguetes puestos a dedo a presidir cajas de ahorros sin tener ni puta idea de finanzas (pero si de dar préstamos a los partidos políticos), sindicatos que joden mas de lo que ayudan a crear prosperidad, y porque medio pais consiste de canis, jennys, comedores de berberechos y furboleros que se comen todos los memes que llegan de dentro y desde el extranjero para su propio perjuicio.

Este pais se putea el solito, no hace falta que venga nadie de fuera a putearlo. Se tiene lo que se merece.

>prioritize new trade deals
Source?

>House Speaker Paul Ryan is calling for the United States to engage in a free trade agreement with the United Kingdom once it completes the process of separating from the European Union.

>Seeking to preserve the “special relationship” between the two nations, Ryan, R-Wis., said the U.S. should pursue a unique trade partnership with the U.K.

>In interviews Friday with Wisconsin media, Ryan said this deal should be negotiated on a “parallel track” with current U.S. negotiations with the European Union on a pact known as the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership.

>Ryan said the agreement with Britain would be easier to implement than the European Union trade deal.

>“We need to emphasize that they are our indispensable ally,” Ryan told Milwaukee’s WISN radio. “We have a special relationship, and I think that does mean we should have a trade agreement with England—with Great Britain.”

He controls Congress and Obama actually agrees with him so it's pretty much done.

dailysignal.com/2016/06/28/after-brexit-paul-ryan-calls-for-special-trade-deal-with-britain/

That's nice to hear but if it's anything like the TTIP then it will take forever to finalize and generate massive butthurt.

lol fucking slimey bluffing anglo scum user

spit and curse them all

>being best friends with the best bros
>remotely a bad thing
UK has exquisite taste.

The Euro is also too strong for East Germany. So was the Deutsche Mark.
Having a single currency is not the problem, as long as you try to level the playing field otherwise.

lol I hate british, but I hole a special place for Mr Farage in my heart.

I'd buy some greasy british fish and chips just for him.

Brits would like to have all privileges of EU (free trade zone), without any obligations (open job market for Poles)

Fuck these fucking piece of shit roaches... Germany, please, sacrify yourself and fuck them with using trade barriers.

British scum is the everlasting enemy of catholic Poland and the Pope. UK is in fact our third biggest enemy after Germany and Russia.

lol why are yuropoors so mad at us?

Legutko should be deprived of Polish citizenship. How can a Pole support this fucking psychopatic roach for so many years?

There are literally millions of your people over here who only have jobs and lives because of these "british scum"
And considering 1.2 billion is sent in remittances alone to your country from the UK every year I'd pipe down about us being your enemies. If we were so bad there wouldn't be so many of your people coming over here, we're at least a damn sight better than staying in your own country, your own people have shown that.

>There are literally millions

Trillions, you fucking roach!

You're not gibin' monies to Poles anymore

>there are more British in Spain than eastern-europeans in Britain

Those retired britbongs have to return now hahahahaha

>Implying Spain can afford to throw them out and don't need Brits' money to function
50 kekles

Yeah, >implying

Can't wait for those 400000 brit leeches going back home to your NHS.

It feels good. The only time we're supposed to associate with the continental riff-raff is when we're putting down the next would-be Caesar.

It's no exaggeration to say that it's thanks to England that there is no China of Europe. In killing the EU, we have prevented this once again.

>German in denial

>the “special relationship”
>implying it's not just the US' dick lodged firmly in Britain's ass

>mfw Merkel is such a cuck and the EU such a circus that this might actually very well happen instead of breaking negotiations for the EU-USA TTIP and sign strategic trade deals with ASEAN or Latin America.

The brits living in Spain are overwhelmingly retired and wealthy. They can afford to pay for healthcare and pump all their money into your economy, without them you'd lose far far more than you'd gain.

if they don't hurry with visa shit for brits they'll also loose out on your tourists

Why do Brits say Europeans hate them? We dont hate you, there is no hate in Europe toward you, most people I know from different countries in Europe actually like the UK. Its just that you get really butthurt when your criticized for voting for a brexit and say dumb reasons like we were never part of Europe anyway everybody hated us, it was us against the rest of Europe and thats just fucking bullshit.

Don't lie. Now it's just

Because we have a massive victim complex as a population and most of the people who you hear saying that stuff are a vocal minority.

The english always had a massive victim complex, crying that they were poor and hated as they managed to conquer a quarter of the globe and get fat off the proceeds.

>The Gmail logo trying to get involved

Ooo, watch out lads!

He's right though.

Spanish industry was less productive and competitive than German or British industry however they would make up for this by devaluing their currency every couple of years allowing Spanish products to be competitive enough to dump their products on the markets. The problem with being stuck in the Euro is you don't have this flexibility available so this industry cannot exist anyway.

I feel no different because Europe never liked us in the first place.