You do realize ubuntu is the most comfy distro don't you user

you do realize ubuntu is the most comfy distro don't you user

The most comfy one is the one that you have cuatomised for your needs, it's that simple

>apt
>ppa hell
>deprecated DE
uh...

I use Fedora because I value security, stability, and updates that don't break shit. Ubuntu is trash and the only acceptable versions are Xubuntu or Kubuntu. Somehow those don't break.

>Core2
I see you are a man of culture as well, now put it to work with a real distro.
>debian
>slackware
>arch
>gentoo
come on, op, don't these look fun?
i've never tried an RPM-based distro that wasn't bloated to fuck, how big are your hard drives?

>terminal arquivo editar ver pesquisar terminal ajuda

i hate it because of unity, op

>410 packages
>0m uptime
>user@hotbox
Do you use Linux just so you could post your riced config?
Fucking disgusting

Fedora is, by far.

I really like Ubuntu but I also like Windows 10 Enterprise.

uma delicia

>410 packages
bedside computer just for shitposting, it doesn't need anymore than a web browser
>0m uptime
the screenfetch shows itself when you log in, just for fun i guess
>user@hotbox
name myself user on all my extra not-that-important computers

you must be an angry person if you get mad about people using computers for more than emacs or video games

Me again. Just bought AMD and installed Ubuntu. It's better than Windows 10 Enterprise.

op here. This ubuntu distro is on my 8 year old HP laptop. Arch recently broke on my hands regarding libssl and libcrypto and every time I fixed it something else broke and then I updated the system and it went on a loop where I would fix something and another thing would break because it depended on the thing I fixed

however, I had a few six months or so with deep love and productivity with arch. I am now installing Debian 9 stable on my desktop. I have experimented with Slackware and I don't think it would be productive for me to use it because I do too many things on the computer, such as programming, studying, 3D modeling etc

I think Slackware is best suited for deep focus on a given task, such as serving, or if you already know what you will do and won't have to put in time to install new stuff every day. I am always experimenting stuff so Slackware is a server-only thing. It would take me about two weeks in order to put it together the way my arch used to be.

I'm thinking on trying gentoo on the laptop, actually

>debian for desktop
>slackware for serving
>gentoo on laptop

Can it get better? Damn this is just so comfy I'm feeling all cozy in my blankets

With Unity the laptop just gets cozier. A pity it is so damn botnet'y.

But Unity sure is comfy as hell. It sorta makes me feel that nostalgia towards Ubuntu.

come to Brazil

>ah garoto aqui nois vai

OpenPEPE can be modified so you just install exactly what you need. #NOTALLRPMS

>using a package manager
linuxfromscratch.org

For me us rolling distros who are comfy
The rest is annoying

Unity is ugly AF, kys

Debian is, but tomayto tomahto.

Props on still rocking the C2D.

>unithrash
>comfy

ayy

>you do realize ubuntu is the most comfy distro don't you user

Ubuntu é bom, só mesmo o Unity é que é uma merda user

Muda isso e talvez seja mais comfy

>Liking korean roaches.

I've actually found manjaro to be comfy. Quite different than fedora but not having systemd cancer is worth having to get used to Pacman