Did people become more pro EU, or did pro-EU people start posting more?

Did people become more pro EU, or did pro-EU people start posting more?
Are (you) more pro-EU than (you) were before Brexit?
Vanilla ice cream or chocolate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GOffk1G6OX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>now
Anti-EU
>before Brexit
Anti-EU

I'm been shitposting about the EU for months now (think this pretty much makes me an expert)

You didn't answer the important question.
what. kind. of. ice cream.

It's just that a EU without Britain seems more attractive

Still Pro-EU considering that whatever the UK does next, they will still need to negotiate with the EU and basically secure terms that they already have minus any ability to leverage or retain a say within EU affairs.

Only idiots and memers are anti-BREXIT. Especially those who choose to be contrarians or hipsters until their opinions hit the mainstream.

Also, hazelnut ice cream.

FUCK, I meant to say Pro-BREXIT

Pro
Pro

I dont like the EU but we dont have a choice other than reform it

Chocolate, Vanilla is for tasteless people

Sorry missed it

I prefer vanilla. It has a more "traditional" vibe and fucking every other confectionery seems to be chocolate.

ive always been anti-EU
why would anyone know where ankara is
only istanbul is relevent, ankara is only relevent because its the capital
>we dont have a choice other than reform it
you could leave

I hate the EU.
Germany is always the one that everyone hates for no reasons, we are like the USA.

ayyy

>you could leave
You could also seclude yourself in your house and never get out and die instead of going to school and get a job.
One is better than the other

The pound was severely overvalued anyway :^)

The EU is definitely an interesting concept, and the idea of a friendly, cooperating Europe is one I think should continued to be chased, but the current anti-democratic, globalist interpretation of that idea has to go. Ie fuck the EU. And I think Vanilla is the best; chocolate ice cream is usually too strong a flavor and doesn't allow much variety.

honestly im pro EU and pro Brexit. I unironically think the Uk could be better on its own. They've always liked to do their own thing, and frankly, their special status hindered any political advancement in the Union.
So, good for them.
ps. Vanilla ice cream.

I'm more pro-EU than before brexit.
I'm not even racist

Oh sure. Now we can vacation and shit in the Queen's toilet with a devalued pound. However, for a country that imports so much shit and for consumers in general, they get the pleasure of being shat on.

I am more pro EU now for sure

I kbow now that half of negatives about EU are just myths and without EU we are screwed

Screwed? But there was a time before the EU, you know?

>However, for a country that imports so much shit and for consumers in general, they get the pleasure of being shat on.
Gives domestic production an opportunity to pick up now desu

Sup Forums is contrarian.

Fuck the EU and check these sick dubs kid

when every day shit gets 10% more expensive I wouldn't care that now we will have more jobs
UK has 5% unemployment(pre-brexit), they don't need more jobs desperately

faaaark

I have always been against EU and I'm very happy for the british to take control of their country again. It is beyond me why everyone is like LOOOOOOOL CURRENCY when it hasn't even been one week yet.

I like vanilla ice cream best

>Did people become more pro EU, or did pro-EU people start posting more?
More posts. It's become a more effective way of trolling now.
>Are (you) more pro-EU than (you) were before Brexit?
Nah. I'd rather remove any threats to US global supremacy.
>Vanilla ice cream or chocolate?
My favorite is banana ice cream mixed with caramel and Reese's peanut butter cups.

there was also a time with no telephones, no electricity and running water.

I fucking hate the English so I'm more pro-EU now. No special trade deals for those fuckers in at least two decades, maybe they can get off their high horse.

And strawberry ice cream, thank you.

хaхa, I stole them with your wallet bonger

can all the business experts on Sup Forums please tell me what EU imports will now be desired from the domestic market so i can start a business? thx

chocolate

There are still places without those though. Plus I don't think the EU has had the effect running water or electricity has had

>americans cant understand their own language

always proEU, i think it's marvelous idea and one of the greatest political achievements in history

i'm also Laibach fan and they predicted what will happen few years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=GOffk1G6OX8

Nexit.
When?

Right after finish.

Fixit lads. We're counting on you.

The EU in its current state hasn't really, no, but the treaties and precursors to the EU have had that effect. It's great to be able to move yourself and goods across many sovereign nations. I have no clue about the economic effects of the euro, but as a user it's great to be able to pay in your own currency when you're on holiday.
It makes the EU basically the US with less mobility scooters and more welfare state.

>I have too few braincells to comprehend this sentence

DOmino effect!!!!!!

We're trying to finish it, the petition for EU referendrum is gathering signatures by the second.

>menes
We need the EU for easy trading and cheap polish labour.

You can have that without EU.

Do you have a system where a certain number of signatures = guaranteed referendum?

And it's a completely different world now than it was 50 years ago, there is almost nothing about the situation pre-EU that can be applied to the world today.

Ill know when we see the economic fallout from this and if the UK actually leaves or not.

Lots of potato jews are rubbing their hands together hoping that businesses will relocate here. Me being one of them.

>No special trade deals for those fuckers in at least two decades
That's going to fuck you almost as much as it's going to fuck us m8

They have to be plonkers to move to Dublin tbqh. Ireland will take up Britain's position in the EU now, trying to stop integration and encourage free trade until they have their own referendum and leave too. Frankfurt is the only option, as they'll be hanging onto the EU until the very end.

we aint going anywhere without euros

Yeah but no but yeah but no but
It's very costly to leave the EU and then re-issue every single treaty with the EU and pay basically the same fees without getting a vote.

I don't know. But we'll have a revolution if the petition is thrown out the window, since by then it will be painfully obvious that the government is no longer representing the people.

You can negotiate yourself a better deal if you're not in. Don't like the fees? Tell them to fuck off. Enough members do that and we'll have no more EU and are free to sign to actual free trade.

>Did people become more pro EU, or did pro-EU people start posting more?
I think not.
>Are (you) more pro-EU than (you) were before Brexit?
I was pro-EU and now i am more pro-EU.
>Vanilla ice cream or chocolate?
Chocolate.

Uhh... that's news to me

I think the only reason not to move something here that can sell to the EU from across a sea is the fact that the FrancoGerman Empire will be banging on our door demanding we raise or corporation tax and we might not be able to stop them.

We will benefit from the EU until it stops being beneficial.

>tfw Eastern Euros are even more eternally butthurt now

Maybe but fuck it, I don't mind. You people getting special treatment would make others think "oh, we can quit paying for shit and just get the good stuff" and then we'll all be divided once again without common goals and WW3 it is.