Really Makes You Think

>U.S. Census data of American residents shows that the most common age for white Americans is by far the oldest. The most common age of Hispanics is 47 years younger.

>The most common age of white American residents is 56 years old, 27 years old for Asian Americans, 25 years old for black Americans, and nine years old for Hispanic Americans, according to June 2016 census data.

>It was recently reported that whites were now the minority when it came to births in 2015. Fifty-two percent of births in 2015 were of racial and ethnic minorities. In 2015, whites also became a minority when it came to people under age five. In 2013, the fertility rate among whites was 59 per thousand women of reproductive age. For Hispanics it was 73 births per thousand women aged 15-44.

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

itep.org/immigration/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because it's

Actually quite racist

hehehehe

Aren't mexicans good immigrants?
Compared to arabs and north africans.

Good God no. They attack whites just for going to see Trump speak.

The only good immigrant is a dead immigrant. God made the earth and made a place for everyone, people should stick to the area they've been assigned

The current year.

Aztlan soon

yes

like unironically, they're not perfect but they're genuinely hard workers and nice people, gang affiliation happens but that's kinda hard to avoid in impoverished communities

we shit on mexicans a lot but even rednecks here will admit they're the hardest workers they've ever worked with

>using most common age instead of median or average age
literally useless

it's not just mexicans you dolt, in fact it's probably rarely them, they just hold anti-trump rallies but the ones attacking people are mostly younger white kids

that being said i fully support bashing trump supporters lmao

Oye Simon,

Every video and picture I've seen has been Mestizos attacking whites.

I understand that the problem is illegal immigration is a problem for people that have to compete for work with illegals, but I was unsure why some people just shit on all mexicans (or I think they do)

Russia will destroy USA using mexicans.

Бpaтe, мeкcикaнeц, тypoк ли cи?

Wew

>inb4 but they're white

нeт, я бyлгapo-тaтap
cлaвa нa тaнгpa

Mexicans are essentially white people that god painted brown by accident.

Comparatively? Yes.

But illegals are barely better than blacks.

"What we are dealing with, he said, is a race of degenerates.
A mongrel race, little better than niggers. And maybe no better. There is no government in Mexico. Hell, there's no God in Mexico. Never will be. We are dealing with a people manifestly incapable of governing themselves."

President Polk, 1846.

Muahahahahahaha

I mean yeah illegal immigration isn't a good thing, only in that it'd be better if they were legal

they still pay tons in taxes (itep.org/immigration/) and don't really reap the benefits of it either. they're also not "stealing jobs" because jobs are not finite and they're mostly doing work americans are too lazy or too proud of themselves to do

>inb4 t. CHI

I'm whiter than wonderbread, just not a brainwashed Sup Forums fuckwit

>they're the hardest workers they've ever worked with

Statistically this is false.

Not even a minute later

Tri moreta
Brate

этo пpaвдa!
Putin me pago 15 rubles simplemente por tener 16 hijos en Estados Unidos.

>Statistically this is false.

where the fuck did you pull this from

We need benefits as an under priveged soon to be minority group.

>because jobs are not finite and they're mostly doing work americans are too lazy or too proud of themselves to do
I know, but competition is a thing that drives prices down.
High competition in the sector of manual labor is bad for less educated people and good for everybody else because those services get cheaper.
This is why Sup Forums is freaking out because of 'le poo in le loo visas', the jobs in their sector will become more competed for.

xorosho, tovarish!!
>mi cara cuando le quite un trabajo a otro gringo

His ass.

Slightly related, but I'm just realizing I've never even seen a spic panhandler.

There's like a fifty of them at any time outside Home Depot asking for work which is annoying in its own right, but I've never had one half assed-ly ''clean'' my windshield with a dirty rag and then bang on my windows demanding payment like white and black folks do.

Moron. The're very different culturally. They also tend to be dumber, fatter, fail to learn english and inefficient workers. However, they are family oriented and generally polite.
t.Guy who lives around them.

Well, duh.
Whites aren't having many babies anymore.
Because white women are fucking garbage. White men are only being rational. Ask any white American, every man he knows who's over 40 has been divorced at least once. In my life I can think of one couple that hasn't been divorced out of the hundreds of adults in my life. It's the rational economic decision to protect yourself from getting anally rekt in divorce court.

Besides, they're all fucking whores with herpes and gain 60 pounds after you get married and stop having sex within a year. They are the worst possible wives you could imagine.

So this is only natural.
Why do you think the meme is that white guys only like Asians or brown girls?

((()))

Sup Forums power hour time boys

Maybe ye had to stop being an egoist ass, sperglord!
There are amishes and other non degenerate groups who live together till death

sure but look at it this way, i guarantee these people are the same people who are always espousing a "free market" and are vehemently right wing regarding regulation and government involvement in businesses and-

EXCEPT WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR JOBS GOVERNMENT PLS HELP PEOPLE ARE OUT COMPETING US

fucking rednecks

The only people who support laissez-faire free markets are rich neocons, I doubt you've ever met a "redneck"

And i have to add one thing
Asian women look like dogs when they get older, especially the east asuan ones with no meat and fat.
Fortunately my family is half green eyed non fully asians, so thanks god they are not like them plus my mom is 180cms and 80 kilos

>they still pay tons in taxes
No they don't. You realize even the ones who pay taxes have employers that avoid paying taxes and the illegal generally make so little and has children who they can right off basically gives them all the money back in returns. So yes they pay taxes about 1,000 per person on average but would get a lot back. Not to mention what they cost in services like education, ebt, etc.

Why do you always post the light skinned ones?

>Slightly related, but I'm just realizing I've never even seen a spic panhandler.
Come to NYC we have plenty. Pan handlers, drug addicts and crazy people come in all colors.

my point is that rednecks have no idea what they support

and yeah, i live on the florida-alabama border, tell me I've never met a redneck

But, but...hispanics are white :(

i literally just linked you a source and you're like

>'no'

and a source that also shows you what immigration reform would do

take note everybody, this is a real life american redneck, get your cameras out

Central Americans are way darker than this in Californian videos

Its actually funny coming from an australian.

It's on them, they just have to birth more children. Not the others fault that they are incapaple of that

>your country is being flooded with brown mystery meat but it's your fault you're being displaced

Pisses me off that WASPs think Hispanic Americans aren't white. They are white AF

It is. If white people had kids, they'd still be the majority.

If we didn't open up our borders in 1965 to the entire world, whites would still be the majority. Japan has a low birthrate and it's still majority Japanese.