How do we kill this shit Sup Forums? there must be a way

how do we kill this shit Sup Forums? there must be a way

Legacy
Sup Forums Pass
Choose one

These are fucking beautiful compared to the 'select all street signs/vehicles' ones they have now
Even when you turn on Legacy, it doesn't work when starting a new thread for some fucking gay reason

The "gay reason" is that new threads are far worse as spam than replies, so they're made most inconvenient.

any way to replace it with legacy on sites other than 4chain?

Do the audio version

doesnt work outside of burgerland

what are post time limits

Even at a slow pace, a board can get inundated with garbage. The only hope is to make it so annoying that the spammer gives up sooner rather than later.

so fucking what, the world is better off without assholes like making shit threads every 10 minutes

if anything we should be the thread creation process even harder

how much is google paying to force us to use this like cattle

inb4 posting now requires working a new cryptocurrency blockchain and Sup Forums finally puts their graphics cards to work

Stop posting.

>tfw remembering Sup Forums before captcha

Ack?

Go look up Sup Forums when moot removed captcha to see what would happen if that happened site wide. Captcha is now a necessary evil.

you're a retard
even if a capcha per post is necessary (its not) its not necessary for the capcha to be a botnet / unbearable nightmare

I don't need to "look up" Sup Forums harbor. I remember when there was no captcha whatsoever and pic related was just a meme.

This site is filled to the brim with retards who think posting the stupidest shit is what this site is all about. Unless you want this site to be completely unusable, then fine.

why do you think a capcha you can solve in 3 seconds does anything when we have 30 second post timers and you can cache solved capchas you dumb dumb

actually good imageboards only make you do capcha once per 24 hours

Only works on smaller image boards where everyone isn't trying to make epic screencaps

People who complain about the Captcha are newfags who do not remember the fucking scourge that was Atalk.

at least they have cats in their captchas

>png
>3.58MB

>People who complain about the Captcha are newfags
i remember the AnT spam as well as the script shitfloods and i would rather have that around than have to choose between botnet captcha, gookpass, and leaving Sup Forums altogether