Found this on the ground today and I have no idea what this thing is. What is this Sup Forums?

Found this on the ground today and I have no idea what this thing is. What is this Sup Forums?
The light at the tip flashes repeatedly. Is it alien?

That looks like an e-cigarette.

It stops after a while and starts flashing when I shake it but im not sure if it's because of a loose contact.

It's an e-cig with a dead battery.

Shit mate but there are no buttons or such on it. I have no information about e cigs. Are you sure that it is not an alien artifact?

Why are you clenching your hand like a retard?

what does it feel like when you try to shove it up your butt

also

J A M A L
A
M
A
L

why would you touch that? for all you know the previous owner might have had facial herpes

How do I use it?
@61483517
No (you)s for you

Some ecigs don't have buttons. It could be just the battery part. Some. Like that are two parts, the "filter" part has the juice and the "tobacco" part is the battery. The battery screws into a usb charger thing to charge and you replace the "filters" as needed.

THIS

Pol fag leave

Give it back Jamal

I'm a lifeguard

Fag. Don't you have some nigger cum to clean up?

It's probably a disposable that you buy at the gas station. They're made to be thrown away. Which means it's shit, and not worth doing anything with.

Still don't know how to properly write out a board name?

Yeah, turns out it is one of them. Anyway thanks for help friendos

>disposable tech with battery that you just dump in the garbage
That sounds like the most irresponsible invention ever.

Thank big tobacco.

The most popular devices are made by chink brands and are meant to be charged, and refilled with juice. This is bad for tobacco companies because they can't jew you like they currently do with cigarettes. So this is their way of emulating the disposable aspect. What's worse is no one actually uses these fucking things regularly, which means they can't compete on the market. Their solution? Lobby the fda hard to pass regulations so that only tobacco companies can succeed in the market.

How about singing greeting cards or those business cards that can be used as USB sticks

Or literally every non-rechargeable consumer battery ever?

Those don't get used anywhere between 5 and 50 times a day like cigarettes do.

It's not one-use as in it's equivalent to one cigarette. You get a few days to a week out of it. I meant one use as in you can't recharge the battery or refill them.