FUCK, Sup Forums, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S OVERHEATING MY CPU

FUCK, Sup Forums, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S OVERHEATING MY CPU
I REPLACED THE THERMAL PASTE TWICE, IN THE SAME DAY, ALL THE OTHER COMPONENTS HAVE COOL TEMPERATURES BUT MY CPU IS AT 80°C IDLE AND SHUTS DOWN AT 100°C WHEN I TRY DOING SHIT
THIS FUCKING MACHINE IS ANTIFREEZE COOLED, AIDED BY A TOP, BACK, AND SIDE FAN. I HAD NO COMPRESSED AIR CANS AND I CAN'T GO OUT AND BUY SOME BECAUSE IT'S 5 AM, SO I OPTED TO USE A BLOW DRYER ON THE HIGHEST SETTING WITH COLD AIR SETTING, AND BLEW DUST ALL OVER MY SHIT AND MY OPEN CAN OF SODA, AND MY CPU STILL FUCKING OVERHEATS, JUST WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

Intel i9 doesn't have this problem :^)

Have you tried a different OS? Like a live USB for Linux or Windows if you're already on it. See if the problem keeps happening.

GIVE ME i9 AND MOTHERBOARD MONEY THEN MOTHERFUCKER

Can't be, made sure of this because the problem only happened recently, and I had Windows 10 for a year now. Also don't have an alternative PC to install Linux on a USB

have u checked your sensors you grand retard

No.

What CPU?

you probably applied the thermal paste wrong, as the heat isn't going to the heatspreader. or maybe you've fallen for the jizz tim meme.

what CPU are you using?

If it's shintel, a delid will help.

install gentoo

even with Cum Inside TM. it shouldnt run that hot idle.

try uninstalling whatever's eating your cpu
could be a virus

i7 3820

I swear I applied the thermal paste correctly. I only realized later that a microfiber towel and 99% isopropyl alcohol should've been used rather than kitchel paper towels and 70% isopropyl alcohol

heatsink isn't on properly

Sup Forums is not your personal tech support. Go shit up toms hardware or something.

The other people offering assistance seem to think otherwise.

>Also don't have an alternative PC to install Linux on a USB

are all windows users retarded?

That's a load of shit. My rig at the house i7 6700k, Titan XP, and my wireless card has a gaint heatsink on it and no Liquid cooling and my rig never runs hot.

CPU probably has an internal problem that can't be fixed by the consumer. Start saving up for another one.

May be the case, but I put it all back together exactly the way it was, so I'm not sure how I could have misplaced it.

Well, the PC was built in 2011.

take photos of the case and cpu heatsink

>intel
who knew

And the interior

Are you sure it's pressed down tightly? Even a slight gap can render it useless

Images are flipped sideways for some reason.

>water cooling
there you go

I sure did.

if you can't deal with water cooling then just throw all that shit out and use air
a fucking 212+ would handle that cpu nicely
>captcha: fire drive

Wasn't even the guy who built it, it got given to me a year ago, and don't know how to take out the water cooling(which is actually filled with antifreeze due to the original owner's vision), because the PC was supposedly "custom built"

and the temps were okay before you repasted it?

They were for about a year and 1 month before it started to overheat.

Oh my fucking god that's disgusting.

Your pump isn't running, thus overheating tap the fucker lightly with the back of a screw driver. also make sure it actually has power.
Then order helium and make an exit bag.

>I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S OVERHEATING MY CPU
I bet this is wrong voltage in BIOS.

Where do I even begin looking?

>filled with antifreeze
wtf? Is that what gaymers do? Never heard

Not my PC, not my idea.

It's your PC now, and you better figure out how water cooling works if you're going to fix it.