How do we save Europe? Is it in danger of the people and culture dying?

How do we save Europe? Is it in danger of the people and culture dying?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gopnik
onigeria.com/news/world/107653.html
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3665531/Ataturk-International-Airport-reopens-wake-terrorist-attack-experts-call-rethink-security-aviation-hubs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

-"Terrorists attacked Switzerland!!!!"
*Nobody gives a flying fuck*

Safety through blandness.

>safetugal

>Spain is 3rd
Why is this meme? Why the hell would they attack us and not literally every other important EU country? What do they gain from doing an attack on a memeber that has NO say whatsoever? Why isn't Germoney higher? This is some weird ass memery you've got going on here.
>inb4 11M
Inside job.

>spain again being a fucking nuisance for us just for existing

Why is Turkey not number 1? They have a terrorist attack there twice a week. It feels like terrorist attacks are to Turkey what mass shootings are to America.

I assume that past terrorist events influence the nation's rank.

Why would they attack Germany? Germany is on their side.
Why is Denmark higher than Sweden though?!?! FUCKING SWEDEN!!!

>I assume that past terrorist
I'm trying hard to remember the last muslim terrorist attack and I cannot for the life of me find one.
ETA is a whole different thing and isn't even alive anymore.

One of our spying agencies revealed a plan ISIS had to bury bombs in the sand at your beaches.

I sometimes see some hardcore dune-dress wearing muslims on the public transport. What's the dress got to do with the religion? Are they just some fanatics?

Having plans doesn't mean they would actually attack the country, specially considering the priority that is every other country in the EU.

>bury bombs in the sand at your beaches.
All of those dead Germans, the horror.

Maps thread?

>What's the dress got to do with the religion? Are they just some fanatics?
Ultra nutty religions dress the same for the same reason cults do, the're fucking insane and individuality is a threat.

Whould be:
1. Turkey
2. France
3. Germany
4. Russia
5. UK
6. Belgium
POWER GAP
9001. The others

*should

Why so much hiv in Estonia, Russia, Ukraine and Portugal? don't they have condoms? :/

He means stuff like Basque Nationalists ala ETA

they dont know what those magical things are

UK, France, etc. security forces are probably much more effective.

Source

Those dresses are an eye-sore desu

11M is still oficially a muslim terror attack, tinfoil

Estonia is progressive
ukraine is poor
russia is yolo
portugal is erasmus country

this

I like Russia.

But they are yolo in other way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gopnik

onigeria.com/news/world/107653.html
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3665531/Ataturk-International-Airport-reopens-wake-terrorist-attack-experts-call-rethink-security-aviation-hubs.html

here we have both african emigrants from colonies, and extended services for testing and treating STDs (I wonder why) that allow for much better knowledge of the true numbers.

There's an active effort in stoping the spread of the disease from seringe-sharing, as it is the most powerful vector of spread

Those rankins are pretty meme. We have yellow because our government announced higher threat or some shit. Every terrorist would go to Poland/Czechia/Hungary before coming here

>butthurt belt
>most of them green
really makes you think

You are probably right about the announcment, but no chance of terror attack in eastern europe, simply because they know nobody would give a flying fuck about us so its pointless from their POV

bump

We can't

Bravo, Moldova

gee, this is what happens when you let subhuman arabs come to your country en masse.