Why are North American cunts friendlier than people from cunts in other continents...

Why are North American cunts friendlier than people from cunts in other continents? Is it a cultural or biological thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We haven't been at each other's throats for thousands of years

>be canadian
>die of shock when introduced even to the mildest form of banter

>be american
>get shot
>by a cop

>be mexican
>get cartel'd

You're too busy dying and killing your own to be unfriendly to anyone :^)

He's right ya know

yuros are barbaric, and once the EU completely collapses they will be at war once again

it's a continent of savages

yurocucks btfo

Bunch of weak cunts, we like our land like we like our women,
drenched in blood.

Because your countries exist for 300 years maybe?

yours has only existed for 20 lmoa

KEK

Why is the mexican president such a manlet?

witnessed

Why is yours a nigger?

Dunno m8

Ayy

Half...

Cuz we are all manlets

When you have no culture it's very hard to have problems caused by cultural differences.

Half a nigger is still being a nigger dude

>UK
>talking about no culture

The UK is the most culture devoid country in Europe.

Hey, the Romance part of North America has culture. (Mexico, Louisiana, Quebec)
And it isn't disappearing like yours. Maybe Quebec sadly.

K.

BUILD WALL

Gonna post murder statistics next, don't worry I've got yank "Culture" covered.

>North Americans
>Friendly
I'm not saying it's complete bullshit, but I'll believe it when I see it.

hey man hope you have a great day

>tfw same height as the president

No you !

>be UK
>lose the 13 Colonies
>get surpassed by said colonies
>lose empire
>decades of irrelevance
>just barely squeak out a victory against conscripted troops and a glorified coast guard
>economy and world influence going down the drain
>still manage to have an undeserved air of arrogance.

>Token niceness
>Central American

Trudeau manages to be the cuck even in a handshake scenario

They won't respond friendly if you keep calling them seppo cunts :^)

>Daily Mail.
Kek.

>mfw everytime I see anything posted about the UK I'm already expecting some painfully pathetic cuck shit now

>central american

nah mate you've got it wrong

it's alright though I forgive you

>it's illegal to carry a kitchen knife in your own home
>it's illegal to own a teaspoon unless you're 18 or over

So, the rest of this thread is just going to be two fags posting images at each other..?

>mfw Brits lose to Iceland in soccer, lose in the markets, and have no rights

holy shit

Oh shit, it is actually considered part of North America. My mistake. Also I'm fairly certain you're just being nice to me so you can lul me into a false sense of security so I'll come there and you can kidnap me then cut my head off.

It's also possible that he just wants to sell you a bag of oranges or some lacquered frogs in funny poses.

Yeah it should be a bastion of well thought out, mature discussion like the rest of Sup Forums is.

Yeah but the people have been going at it for a lot longer, the fact that this country exist is result of exactly that

We would never do that we are very friendly here :)

>lacquered frogs in funny poses
I am not familiar with this one. Have they been doing it for long? All most people outside of NA know about is the oranges, the narcos and the illegal immigrants.

Yes, and I wanted to discuss the love between Peña Nieto and Trudeau

Nah bro, if you see any American or Canadians being nice to you it's not because we want to shoot you or cross check you in the face with a hockey stick.

Pinky promise

Fair point.
pic related.

Clearly. Whenever I think about the most memorable things I've seen about Mexico and it's people it'd have to be what a friendly place you've all made it into.

underrated

There's not such thing as 'North america' there's Anglo America, there's latin America, and then there's the caribbean which sometimes overlaps with the other 2. So the concept of 'North America' is vague as fuck.

(Also, pena nieto is a fucking log)

How come we always get the sloppy latinas and asians?

Oh I thought you meant they'd done it to actual frogs.

You seem pretty confused about the concept of what north is. So I hope this can help you out:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North

>friendly
>mr meanie bantmaster is supported by 50% of people

admit it, your "friendliness" is a mask just like your fake smiles

euros don't try to hide it

I like how Trudeau is completely isolated from the picture.

You could literally shoop him out and nothing would be lost.

Brace yourself.

why is he laughing

brutal

We're friendly to people that aren't illegals, commies, or muslims. We may be arrogant but you would be hard pressed to find people that have a negative opinion of a stranger or group of people.

>be american
>get shot
>by a cop

Not if you're white.

A real white man knows his place and doesn't try to force himself onto two people of colour.

They are told to smile for pictures and hide their real thoughts about Peña Nieto

Whats wroung with that?

But that's what white people did for centuries though.

>fedora.jpg

>be american
>get shot

Fix'd :)

This is also the kind of attitude that fucked up the NHS. When people here complain healthand safety has gone out of control, it's always in reference to some trumped up Asperger's candidate misunderstanding shit.

Eastern Europeans are usually nice too. It's Western Euros that are always rude and antagonistic.

Trump hate illegal ppl, but legal ppl are welcome to him, i guess...

i can't experience real american dream and have sex with each race before sticking to one

That looks pretty disgusting desu. Why didn't he just get some tacos or sopes?

To pose with one of those he'd have to actually touch it. He can use a utensil on a taco bowl.

touche

>North America
>friendly
you guys will LITERALLY elect Trump and build a wall far higher than the one in China

if you asked me, idk what he was eaten.

And in all those years very few of them were spent in war between the north american cunts

Naah.
YOU'LL build the wall.
C'mon, it'll be good for tourism.

What if instead he builds a bridge to Canada?

Yuros are harder to fire so they don't have to feign pleasantness like American employees

we can dig a tunnel my dear pollero, dont worry about it.

We don't need a literal wall, just a few divisions of troops stationed along the border with orders to intercept illegals. We can bring them home from places like South Korea and put them on the border.

Is following the law that difficult and distressing for mexicans?

>South Korea
To do that they'd need to build a store with a nice flat roof.

The Canadian one is so true. I work with a bunch of Canadians - decent people - but I made some shit entry-level bantz to one of them and they broke in to tears.

>We don't need a literal wall, just a few divisions of troops stationed along the border
But how's that gonna work if it's built by Mexicans

OUCH

kek

Canada trying to be relevant

That idea is based as fuck though.

>explodingparisiangrills.akbar

Trump is literally never going to be president. He's completely out of money and lags so far behind Clinton in support that she could sit on her ass for the next four months and still win.

How about instead of putting South Korea and global markets in a dangerous position we create amazon units of national guard/army full of women to guard the border

They get to take pot shots at rusty vehicles, placate the people who want women in combat roles and a secure border.

She just spent a load of money on ads, he spent nothing, they're neck and neck in the polls. He's gonna win

>Clinton only has 55% of the Bernout vote
>22% of Bernouts voting Trump
>Trump already has 33% of the Latino vote
>Leading by double digits in the white vote
>Turnout among Dems abysmal, blacks especially
>Trump not winning

Based Comrade Bernie secured a victory for the proles this election