/Ummah/ general Ramadan Edition

Shahr E Ramadan
Invited: /Mena/, /tr/, /asean/, Muslims, potential converts and anyone interesting
Not invited: homoseksual, infidels...

points we can discuss
•Do you think we should allow baastard west to draw our prophet if the picture is respectful?
•Why does america celebrate ""cristmas"" and not Ramadan? Where is fairness?
•Do you get offended when infidels tell you "merry" ""christmas"" / "Happy" ""new year""? What do you do when they tell you this?
•Do you think the continuous fake hate propaganda directed toward us in the west will cause pogroms in the future
•Do you think it's permissible to say mashallah to a non muslim person?
and
Joining Islam is not a conversion; it is a homecoming, it is reverting to the original faith of mankind. nothing is better.

Islam is the full and complete submission to God. We believe that this teaching has been passed through the ages from the mouths of many prophets, including and not limited to Moses and Jesus Christ (peace be upon them)

There is much misunderstanding regarding Islam in the West and on this website, I was among the misinformed.

Let's try and change that!
come join the world's largest community of faithful believers, the Ummah!

HADITH OF THE DAY:

Abu Huraira related that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: Whoever fasts during Ramadan with faith and seeking his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven. Whoever prays during the nights in Ramadan with faith and seeking his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven. And he who passes Lailat al-Qadr in prayer with faith and seeking his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven (Bukhari, Muslim

Merry Christmas sandnigger

Cancer. Kill yourself.

I will pray for you, child

ibn al sharmouta plz go

Having a hard time 2bh
Converted 9 years ago, was very strict at first because all I knew was what the local $alafis taught me. Then I realized they themselves are a huge source of bid'ah (sex segregated prayer halls for example) and ugg. Got older, slowly stopped caring, starting drinking, of the past 9 years I've called myself Muslim I fasted 1 Ramadan.

Went through legally changing my name thinking it would help me get back on track and I don't know. Since I only know English it's just hard for me to even know my own religion because you have so much bullshit coming at you from all sides. I mean I pray every salat, but I haven't fasted this month I've just been drinking and smoking weed and jacking off. Really depressed because of horrible financial situation and an 80% chance I'll be homeless next month, so I just self-medicate when I should be turning to Allah but that in itself is such a cliche, the saying when things are hard you turn to god when things are easy you forget.

I miss the days when I was younger. In college once I saw a film of a fetus growing in the womb, and it showed how the skin tissue wasn't all the way formed and it was kind of clear, you could see the bones inside the baby. I started crying because it made so much sense, the hadith about in heaven you will see the femur through the leg, IE, a return to unborn-like innocence. Just crying in the middle of a classroom everyone was like WTF. I haven't felt anything like that in a while, but it's my own fault for not putting any effort into things. Back then "effort" was just constantly reading whatever Qu'ran translation I could find, today i'm too conscious knowing it's probably all Wahhabi lies.

Even in itself I wonder how much of the Hadith I should care about. You quote Abu Huraira and I had a long discussion with an Iraqi on this board about him, and why did he narrate tens of thousands of hadith when he only knew Nabi for 2 years?

IDK. I don't expect you to guide me. Ramadan Kareem brother. I'm just venting. I'm lost, but haven't given up yet. I didn't expect to explode like that but there you have it.

I hope you have a nice iftaar.

didn't read the whole thing but you should regard the koran as a book for meditation not a book of law, not even one of social order

if islam gained that kind of shape it would be a really beautiful thing to whitness

>a book for meditation
What do you mean by that? I know nothing of Sufism 2bh.

>tfw got too serious and killed thread
was b8 anyway I guess

shit dude I didnt know it was like that. sorry to hear it. im OP and i just made this thread to trole. Im exmuslim not because i have special disdain for Islam but religion as a whole doesnt make sense.

As for your situation i cant see flags rn but ill assume ur in us/uk/can so like contact like shelters and stuff. theres a lot of resources, check reddit too r/homeless or something like that. Most importantly dont give up hope, the bad days keep coming just deal with em, itll make the good days that much better

Mashallah

As salamu alaykum

kill yourself faggot

Sup Forums is haram and you have no excuse to be here

Walekum assalam, turan akhi

MURTADS OUT OUT OUT

Hello brothers

salam
whats up

>Yes
>Cuz minority population. Not even Jews get their holidays publically celebrated secularly
>No
>Probably in some places
>I think so
>That isn't a question

The sun rises and I'm going to sleep now
Fasting is easy if you are /neet/

Do all Muslims have to learn rudimentary Arabic, for prayers and shit?

It's more just learn to recite it than necessarily speak it

BY ALLAH THE KUFFAR SHALL GET A TASTE OF THE UMMAH'S SWORD WE WILL RAID THEIR COUNTRIES SUBDUE THEIR WOMEN AND RAPE WhATEVER BEAN WE ENCOUnTER

PLUNDER
RAPE
CONFINE

IS WHAT WE DO TO INFIDELS

TAKBIIR YA EKHWATI FI AL-DEEN