fuck off, pedoshit

:DD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anheuser-Busch_InBev

DELETE NOW! NOBODY CLICK ON THIS

only people over 30 drink A-B beers.

Surprised me about Spaten and Goose Island though

>Americans will defend this.

like Budweiser?

The only people who drink Budweiser are either over 40 or rednecks. Local/craft brews are where it's at.

>tfw Lagunitas is Dutch now

>drinking alcohol
that pleases SATAN

so you guys country-wide rely only on local/craft beers lol. And if you move to another state you will never drink that beer again. Sounds nice

the craft brands ship their beers all over the place though
brand in my area even shipped a bunch to huehuehue land and italy

Do people really drink Anheuser-Busch? I don't think I've seen anyone but my grandpa drink it, and that was years ago.

>drinking the fermented jew

>ships
so you have to order beer in order to drink it? kek

But there's millions of tiny pissant privately owned meme breweries popping up in Canada every year.

>yfw catholics drink it for holy communion

You could probably order shit if you wanted, but yeah kinda. I mean it's sort of crappy cause in my case I miss a lot of my Pennsylvania beers, but it's pretty fun to explore all the different stuff a new region has to offer.

ONE EXCEPTION. I can't believe I willingly left this behind. God damn why can't Maine get this

No I mean they ship them to their stores, bars, and restaurants and you would get them like any other beer.

>mfw I only drink microbrew beer or Budweiser which is state owned so I give no money to huemonkeys

Not really, 15% of the argentinian beer market belong to us.

2bh, I highly doubt it, we got also this microbreweries here. And they obviously aren't as available as the big brands. Also their prices tend to be much higher due to production costs.
>budweiser
you should hue with us now, be happy :D

Excuse me, real beer coming through, please move your alcoholic sodas out the way.

>PBR is in the top 20
fucking hipsters

>mfw he uses an outdated meme

>mfw we have no faces

>mfw the picture didn't download

Not even close monkey boy.

top kek, are americans that much of a special snowflake to need that much beer brands?

Great I got a (you) from brazil.
Probably infected with the Zika virus.

>zika
>not a meme to scare foreigners

>scare foreigners
That's a good idea, do that the same year you're HOSTING THE OLYMPICS.

Innovation

>implying we were the ones that published it worldwide
>innovation
more like reinventing the wheel 2bh

why bully? :(

SUPPORT MICHIGAN BREWERIES

no bully, just thinking, you go to a bar with a group of friends and instead of everybody sharing a common available brand that everybody likes it and can afford it country-wide, everybody chooses one individually so they drink and taste each and every one of them a different kind of beer brand, I don't know that sounds so strange to me, it's like against the whole concept of a bar in the first place

>Brazil
>Beer
What do you guys even drink there? Tequila? Matte?

Some people like different kinds of beer. It's not like just because it's microbrew, that it has to be weird tasting. Most craft breweries offer at least one of their takes on a common category of beer, so if you know a little bit about beers you can always find something you'll probably like no matter where you are.

Idk, I just like the ingenuity and creativity in it all. Plus, you know, I love beer in general and I've never tasted a nationwide brand as good as even my least favorite craft offering.

we own literally 30% of the world revenue in beer, and beer and cachaça are literally our national drinks 2bh

yeah, but exactly what I am saying it's not about the taste, but sharing with other people the same sensation and same brand. It may not be the best beer but literally going to bar here and ordering a different beer just for you because you like it, people will give you strange looks, and you will probably create confusion when you share the bill. I don't here drinking it's much more about the company than the taste.

Do most people you go out with share a tab? Here, unless someone else is paying for you, everyone has their own tab. We still maintain the feelings of camaraderie, I don't see how choice in beer should have any effect on that. You're still with friends, you still get inebriated, and instead of going with the group, you're able to get something that you personally enjoy. The only difference between you and your friends around you is that you tell the server/bartender a different brand/name you want when you sit down.

>Do most people you go out with share a tab?
yeap
>I don't see how choice in beer should have any effect on that.
Because you aren't drinking the same thing with the person. Here we usually buy a liter and share among all friends and everybody drinks together the same beer. People don't buy individually one brand for each person because then you aren't really sharing the same drink with the person, and most people go to bar to get drunk together with the same tastes and at the same pace kek. That's why we haven't got this culture of long neck beer and small beers like you guys got. And also people here feel pleasure when they see other people sharing the same tastes as you. That's why most BRs drink either Budweiser, Original or Brahma

Ohhhhh okay so y'all mostly get a pitcher and share or something like that. Sometimes we'll do that, but the bar culture here is just different I suppose, so either way really isn't that weird here at all. I get where you're coming from though

yeah, we haven't got like this pub feel like counters and stuff, most bar have only tables and most of them display soccer matches or MMA matches. Also people tend to drink at beaches and parks all the time

>mfw this meme is the biggest misdemeanor of Japs the worst at English

I mean Budweiser Budvar huehue

You actually like that trash?

Any yet it's your country that is poorer than ours.
It's Brazil that's 3rd world.
It's Brazil that got BTFO 7-1 in it's own world cup.
It's Brazil with a corrupt political coup.
It's Brazil with slums.
It's Brazil with poverty.
It's Brazil's economy that is tanking.
It's Brazil with sewer rivers
It's Brazil that fails to even host their own olympics.

You can own all our beer, fries, and burgers and I would still rather risk my life to live in American than to settle for your shit hole.

if that makes you feel good about not owning beers that most americans drink good for you :D

You forgot a good part of the European market too

Wtf Japan, beer is one of the most consumable liquids in Brazil

Jokes on you, I only like 3-4 of those beers.

>All these people with shit taste trying to push their crappy hipster beers

At least post something that tastes good and gets you fucked up.

i don't drink any of that shit though

I don't even drink beer.
Why would I give a fuck even if I did?

You should concern yourself with what YOU own, then what your FAMILY owns before caring about others because they don't give a fuck about you.

Brazil owning all the beers in the world doesn't hurt/improve either of our lives.

Enjoy your life of lower living standards and likely poverty.

>You should concern yourself with what YOU own, then what your FAMILY owns before caring about others because they don't give a fuck about you.
So why do you care so much for Brazil to be worse than the US?

It's headquartered in Belgium though.

Brexit barely dented my Diageo stock. Alcohol truly is a great investment.

You give enough fuck just to show off how shitty we are. We seem troubled.