Why is ASEAN so successful but the EU falling apart?

Why is ASEAN so successful but the EU falling apart?

the EU is full of wh*tes

because developed nations grow slower than underdeveloped nations

also because the amount of regulations/tariffs the EU uses for economic protectionism removes international competition, which stagnates innovation, productivity and efficiency

>Why is ASEAN so successful

It's not. It's just a bunch of third world countries banding together in a futile attempt to stave off domination by their Chinese overlords.

>asean
>qt lady boys
>generations of half white half asian kids
>non arab muslims
>eu
>arab muslims
>g*rmans
>no top tier ladyboys

explains itself really

>ASEAN
????????????????????

Association of South East Asian Nations

Pretty big deal, I think they're the fastest growing region in the world

Does it work like EU? Do they have free trade and schengen and president?

All ASEAN countries are equally shitty, but the EU has huge differences

ASEAN has established trade agreements with Australia, NZ, China, India, Japan and Korea
EU has established trade agreements Mexico, Korea and some african/middle eastern nations
So internally it does work like the EU (single market) but externally not at all since its successfully negotiated meaningful free trade agreements

yet they are still pisspoor shitholes

Because ASEAN's flag is as good as ours.

Much wealthier than before, remember this union is only a few years old. Many of them will probably overcome Europe in the future

yeah sure

Because Asean have Autraslia at overlord.
And the EU have Germany at overlord.

Asia will be more dominant than Europe, do the research. Future is Asia not Europe, and if you think otherwise, you'll be left behind. I'm probably going to invest a lot in Vietnam

The monetary union without a fiscal union.

>remember this union is only a few years old
ASEAN has been around since 1967 mate. I think you're referring to the AEC which is newer.

The euro and the poor policies made by European Central Bank are to blame. Notice how EU countries outside the eurozone have growing, non-stagnant, economies.

What did you say about me you little shit? Wanna fight? Meet me at 11 am at your capital, i will be there you fucking piece of shit, may karma smile upon you

>Asean economy is dominated by chinese
>successful

>all one currency
>open borders
>reside in any country for free
>literally Yugoslavia

asean is dick compared to the EU