This is what Sup Forums honestly believes

>This is what Sup Forums honestly believes

Other urls found in this thread:

supforums.com/thread/78609606/politics/tfw-you-realize-xenophobia-is-simply-a-form-of.html
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
youtube.com/watch?v=ldnH5ms50Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_m4p6sesCU
youtube.com/watch?v=GKzsktuqwyU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)
business.time.com/2012/09/21/bitter-harvest-u-s-farmers-blame-billion-dollar-losses-on-immigration-laws/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop spreading their cancer, tnx

Prove it wrong.

Who's the Portugal girl? She's perfect

Also, everyone in that picture would make their countries and the world a better place

Why should someone fix Switzerland?

european right-wing can pass as center/center-left in usa

The West should just privatize everything

Those are the only parties that are the democratic alternative

only other chance atm is violent revoultion

Assunção Cristas

>She's perfect
From a certain point of view

>Marion will never be your older sister

Not when they are platinum blonde and goofy they can't.

>falling for the "Front National" meme

Xenophobic political parties are playing on a very common cognitive bias, a sort of halo effect, where a racially homogenous society is seen as more socially and economically effective, because it is prettier. It's all aesthetics, and the dumb masses fall for it That is why the west needs the chosen people to save you from your psychological biases, with their superior cognitive abilitive

This was the first picture on Google. I feel betrayed.

>It's all aesthetics
Well I didn't know you could see IQ points.

it would be fun, at least some real change would come through

>women
>fixing anything

Didn't you learn anything from us?

Nobody knows how good it will be, but the muslism aren't that bad so I don't want these people to shit up something that would be fine.
Also the refugee crisis will not go on forever but people seem to think it will though.

Did the Alternative für Deutschland party steal the Nike swoosh symbol?

If you're a right wing party in Germany and you want to instill a sense of nationalist pride, and you're going to steal a famous shoe symbol, you should probably stick with Adidas.
Here AD Party, I made one for you

>a racially homogeneous society is seen as more socially and economically effective, because it's prettier.
t.b.h. I think that sort of explains how I feel. Tell me more.

>The West should just privatize everything

fixed

FRAUKE PETRY

SVP is against social security and they support the farmer mafia. The only good thing is that they want to reduce immigration. There should be a new party that cares about the common man and is against immigration.

Lads marine le pen is too cute
i-i want to hold hands!

You're forgetting a certain Swede

They are too soft.

The girl from Front National can fix me :^)

How do you like your country f_am?

JUST

Marine is old now.

If you're talking about the girl in OP then that's Marion.

Aw fug, sorry
I-i want to hold hands with Marion!

I like how she only got votes from the east, proving once again that nationalism is attractive to the poor

Not a single person in that picture isn't a jewish controlled puppet, even the FN after JMP got booted from his own party by his kosher dick sucking daughter.

the 'alt right' and endless israeli dicksucking is pathetic, they don't even dare to support real nationalist pro-iran party because they know they'll be called out on it hard.

>b-b-but I'm not RACIST
>I just hate those fokin MUZZIES

>East experienced decades of communism
>They know first hand communism is shit
>Vote for an anti-communist party
>Only experience the west has with communism is their commie professors and media personalities pushing it

Makes sense to me

Trump is garbage. I agree with him on immigration, but simply being pro-border control is not going to "fix the West."

>Sup Forums defends shitty decisions by justifying it through emotional appeal.

I had an OP about it and a whole debate on Sup Forums the other day Which was strangely copied in another forum that seems to copychan content supforums.com/thread/78609606/politics/tfw-you-realize-xenophobia-is-simply-a-form-of.html

Are you kidding me? The refugee crisis will bring an end to civilization an is the biggest threat humanity has faced since the beginning of time.

B-but border control is already supposed to be in the laws. Illegal immigration is, well, illegal This is like saying respecting the laws of the land is not going to fix the west. Also the refugee 'crisis' seems like an orchestrated operation, All things fell into place too neatly and quickly. Between the war on Bachar and the rapes of Cologne This is all very worrying for world peace tbqh

>The refugee crisis will bring an end to civilization
lel, will bring an end to THIS civilization, in the worse of the cases will be like the fall of the roman empire with the barbarians, but it will create another one, more advanced probably
it's called progress or evolution user, no matter if you like it or not

>more advanced probably

Köppel is pretty based though

well, after the fall of the roman empire came the middle age...and the renascence and the modern era, so why not?

>tfw no Frauke gf

700 hundred years later

>tfw no non-bourgeoisie anti-western political option

>Comparing the barbarians from the north with arabs and niggers

would put her my harem/10

this is how shitskins and cucks on Sup Forums believe you can fix the west

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

CDS isn't a right party it's a center party...
PNR is our meme far right party

>right left center

This one dimensional categorization is inadequate.

>Some of the Party's proposals include:
>Tougher immigration laws.
>Opposition to European federalism.

we aren't in the same context than 1500 years ago, people isn't that ignorant anymore

the barbarians from the north also were wild murderers, rapists and thieves, user

The British literally ruined his countries economy.

Where's Lega Nord, reeeee.

He also fulfilled his lives work

>The British literally ruined his countries economy.
>The British
>his
Are you a beaner?

And now the gringos want to put a woman in the top of the most powerful nation.

Shameful to be honest.

>short hair on a woman

Just tired.

Hitler dubs will grant your wish

What about True Finns?

youtube.com/watch?v=ldnH5ms50Jc

Are you retarded? Your own example contradicts you. After the barbarians fucked up the Roman Empire, Europe went to shit for about 800 years!

>It's an immigrants are causing all of my problems episode

They are better than establishment who will fuck people with 'muh gib mor moni to minorities'
>tfw I am saying this as a minority

my point is that it will not the end of the world, every civilization has a birth, a rise and a fall

SHE IS SO CUTE

FRANCE BEST ALLY

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_m4p6sesCU

good fences make good neighbors

the flow of muslims, africans, and brown people into western societies needs to be stemmed

they don't integrate, they drive down wages and they overpopulate

youtube.com/watch?v=GKzsktuqwyU

This song will play every time President Trump's jet lands in your country

>t. immigrant

Mass migration destroyed American cities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)

Is she a natural blonde or not, I can't tell. Those dark eyes make me suspicious.

Mass migration created American cities.

that's internal migration, not immigration

brown eyes and blonde hair is best combo. It's also fairly common

The blacks filled the voids left in the city after white people all moved into suburbs. They were left with poor infrastructure and no jobs. They got fucked, and neither side wants to help. They should just leave the cities tbqh.

Not so common. It's about as rare as black hair + blue eyes.

This is the most Sup Forums thing I watched.

You're arguing about funding for Education, not IQ.

That is the greatest thing I have ever watched

Refugees aren't pouring into America you retard. Immigration is literally a non-issue. America has one of the strictest immigration policies in the world and economists don't even know whether illegal immigration is a mass benefit or cost to the US economy.

>Immigration is literally a non-issue. America has one of the strictest immigration policies in the world

He's right. To add to that, the Obama administration has carried out massive deportations of illegal immigrants. More illegals were deported in Obama's first four years than all eight years of Bush's

>He's right.
Illegal immigrants and NAFTA are the primary reason that this country has gone to shit.

>i'm going to close my ears and post anime reaction pics instead of looking into objective facts because they don't agree with my fee fees

>Illegal immigrants and NAFTA are the primary reason that this country has gone to shit.

Nah, illegals do the jobs your fat fuck countrymen don't want to do, same in the UK.

business.time.com/2012/09/21/bitter-harvest-u-s-farmers-blame-billion-dollar-losses-on-immigration-laws/

I don't see Trump as much of a solution, but I believe that he is the lesser of two evils. He'll at the very least protect our constitutional rights. I was on the fence about voting for Gary Johnson, but this recent attack on the 5th (yes, not the second) amendment by the dems showed me the left's objectives in this country. They want to use whatever they can as a way to strip us of our rights. I was unsure about whether or not I would join a revolutionary effort in the case of second amendment violations, but if they go for multiple different rights I don't see much of a choice.

She already has 3 kids, lad.
That pic is photoshopped quite a bit.

Economists can't even agree on whether illegal immigrants are an overall net gain or cost to the US economy and you clearly know as much about NAFTA as you do US immigration if you truly believe that. By god you are stupid, have you even graduated high school or learned anything about economics and current events? I'm embarrassed to have the same passport as you, though let's be real; with your level of knowledge and worldliness you probably don't even have one.

Trump non-ironically wants to take a dump on the first amendment. Look at his position on libel laws and the actions he took previously to demonstrate that he believes what he's saying (in case you want to call it banter or whatever)

too cute
idk how fn could lose anything with heron board

Yea, it's ridiculous. Three of them are women.

Is that le canadian weed man made to look like a woman?

more like we wont do shitty jobs for shitty pay.

True. But what are the options? Vote Hillary and see the second and fifth attacked, or vote Trump and see him attack the first? At the very least, Trump will have less support from his own party to harm the bill of rights than Hillary does. The Republicans aren't trying to do that shit on their own already, the Dems are.

I don't see illegals as a huge "Yes or no" issue, but NAFTA has been harmful. It has made it easier for our manufacturing to leave the country. I'm not saying we need to totally tear it down, but we need to reevaluate it.

The reason that agricultural producers have even been able to "rely" on this seasonal labor is because they have deliberately delayed and rolled back mechanization and automation in order to hire illegal wetbacks for cheap. So it has been with every industry that illegals "work". The labor they do would be automated if we actually forced businesses to obey the fucking laws that govern this country instead of reaching into the pocketbook of American citizens to steal wages and jack up prices.

Immigrants, illegal or otherwise, only have "positive" economic impact so far as they expand GDP, which does nothing for the overwhelming majority of American citizens. Same with free trade.

You can have bottom of the barrel prices but it doesn't mean shit when upwards of 20% of people are unemployed. We don't need GDP expansion, we need jobs. Businesses will shriek and kick all the way, and GDP will contract as the filthy borgs try to flee with as much capital as they can get their wretched paws on, but if we put people back to work then it's more than worth it.

The kind of economic progress that neocons and neoliberals preach is the kind that alienates everyone even further from their communities, their families, their labor, and their personal economic security. What globalists and Washington Consensus shills want is for the world to function as a single market in which profits are maximized at the expense of literally everything else.

Hillary has no means of unilaterally attacking any amendment as congress has to gain approval, and her policies in general are profoundly less retarded than Trump's so I'm inclined to vote for her despite disliking her as a person. At least she has an understanding of how the government and legal system work and knowledge in foreign affairs. Trump has a CWC-tier understanding of how these things work; he operates in a different self-constructed reality where presidents can act tough to scare away calculating megalomaniacs like Putin and unilaterally decide to create multi-billion deportation campaigns and shit. I'd prefer a savvy snake over an autismal manchild.

I understand she has no means of unilaterally attacking anything, which is why the fact that she knows the system and already has support for attacking the Bill of Rights is more worrisome for me.
Trump will more than likely be a lame duck.