Three Square Market Microchips Employees Company-Wide

archive.fo/l9pwD

How long until bigger companies start doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncsl.org/research/telecommunications-and-information-technology/radio-frequency-identification-rfid-privacy-laws.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why not just wear a ring with the chip in? Less chance of infection. Or a fob like everyone else.

>BioHax

>joining the bio botnet

wew lad, talk about permanently affixing yourself to the grid. sounds like a fucking nightmare.

Test

How are there not laws against this? I get that it's a company/private entity, and "muh freemarket", but isn't this borderline cultish deformation and subjecting employees to literal physical harm and scarring?

No because it's opt-in.

Yeah, I just caught that sneaky word "offered" when I began to re-read the article. But how long until it's mandatory? When more than 50%+ of their employees accept?

Daily reminder that if the workers ran things for themselves this wouldn't be an issue.

That is one of the worst written titles I have ever seen

tru dat

i know people who are doing this themselves for years now. def better to self-host this kind of thing

READ NIGGA!
It says it's optional. The employees in question opted in.

And when 50% of the company has it and they start making everything rely on the chip?
When you can even log on to your computer without a chip
When you cant open the bathroom door without a chip?

If it increases profits, it won't stay that way for long. Worker safety laws don't cover this at all, and given the current administration they might not for some time.

cockring or walk out

>and given the current administration they might not for some time.
>implying dems don't want this shit too

Both sides know it makes more sense if all of the cattle are microchipped.

Sounds unlikely. It's an RFID tag. All it would take is for a significant number of employees to say "No." for them to simply issue RFID keycards like every other employer.

>If it increases profits,
How could is possibly increase profits?

Worker safety laws shouldn't have to. Tech workers are retards for not unionizing ages ago. A tech worker union could easily have completely squashed the pajeet1b program and had the government financially destroy any company that tried to outsource. IT and CS professionals are fucking retarded mongs who deserve everything bad that happens to them.

>But how long until it's mandatory?

Never, because it violates basic rights in America, and based on a quick Google, UK and Canada as well.

>mark of the beast
nty

Show me a single law in any country.Cause there are not for this specific case

ncsl.org/research/telecommunications-and-information-technology/radio-frequency-identification-rfid-privacy-laws.aspx

So what happens if you need to take a MRI with one of these things in you. Is it going to rip it out of your body or heat up and burn you from the inside

Nice.

>make purchases, open doors, login to computers, use the copy machine
Wouldn't it be cheaper and more practical to put these on a chip or magnetic strip attached to an employee ID card?

>connecting people themselves to the botnet

>technology board
>against transhumanism

RFID implants are MRI and airport scanner safe

it would be and that's what everyone who doesn't get the chip does, implanting it is just another way to have the tag on you. arguably safer since it can't be separated from you.

>A tech worker union could easily have completely squashed the pajeet1b program and had the government financially destroy any company that tried to outsource.
this.

>mfw when the CFMEU singlehandedly fucked my boss for a month straight because one cunt almost got hit by a stray steel beam

>How could is possibly increase profits?
Why would the company do this if it didn't?

>that face when people are literally allowing themselves to be tagged like cattle by giant corporations
The cyberpunk general will probably have a bitch fit.

Yeah, there would just be an unelected dictator who kills all the wild life and causes people to starve like in China because COMMUNISM DOES NOT FUCKING WORK.

Christfags were right.

BOTNET

Never.
People voluntarily use something far more intrusive (smartphones) so why would you?

>>technology board>against transhumanism

>Sup Forums
>pro botnet

Burn in hell.

>People voluntarily use something far more intrusive (smartphones)

I don't know about you but I don't keep my mobile permanently up my ass.

What? You don't own an iDildo?

>I don't know about you but I don't keep my mobile permanently up my ass.
No, not permanently...