"hahahaha fuckin NORMIES using VLC to watch NORMIE SHIT!! Download MPV TO WATCH anime fucking VLCFAG

>"hahahaha fuckin NORMIES using VLC to watch NORMIE SHIT!! Download MPV TO WATCH anime fucking VLCFAG

Why should I care about what media player I use? They're all the fucking same.

I don't see a damn difference between VLC, MPV, Windows 10 Media Player, MPC, and QuickTime, all on the same file

Is this the biggest meme to happen on Sup Forums?
Pic related, it's the face of every faggot on this damn website where media players matter.

Damn, you're actually butthurt over this.
Use what you want retard. Some people like full customization, some dont give a shit. This is a technology board, meaning people like to tinker and have full control which is why mpv is so popular here.

Use whatever you want then.
I don't get why you get so upset just because someone on an anonymous image board wrote a post saying "install X video player"

>I don't see a damn difference
I'm sorry you don't have a 20/20 vision like the rest of us here so that you can enjoy the visual improvement from using mpv. I bet you even have terrible font rendering but think it looks okay.

i've never had ONE problem with mpv. I can think of several with MPC-HC and VLC

>watching media at all

gosh op i use mpv and you obviously care about this much more than we do
why are you so legitimately butthurt right now? it's unprecedented

>vlc
even worse than mpc
kys

>Why should I care about what media player I use? They're all the fucking same.
Nope.
Unless you can tell me where the rotate video is in VLC. It's in the Edit menu in QT Player.

Can you change your settings?

Didn't think so.

MPV scales the interface with the video.
Who honestly thought that was a good idea?

osc-videoscale=no

>Some people are extremely autistic and waste time on fidgeting with settings, others use their media players to play media
Translated from modern autismonics

VLCfag BTFO'd

I set it with one keystroke in mpv

Nigga I am laughing at you and the hours you waste tending to your autism shrine

just use what ever can side load the most codecs
>h263 a shit

LMAO at all this butthurt

just kys faget

Why do you care? Are you that asspained? Not even a (you) for you.

Maybe your butt hurts

It still shows plain incompetence from the developers part, making that a default feature.

Why? Everyone has different preferences. You cant please everyone all of the time. This is why mpv is great because people can customize everything to suit their own needs.

no such option

I can agree with what you are saying. I wish there was proof other than heresey. If there is other than Autism responses I would gladly switch over.

you want me to spoonfeed you? fine.
script-opts=osc-layout=bottombar,osc-seekbarstyle=bar,osc-deadzonesize=0,osc-minmousemove=2,osc-scalewindowed=0.8,osc-scalefullscreen=0.8,osc-hidetimeout=1000,osc-vidscale=no
this is my OSC. Tweak it to your liking.

Any option to add an external interface like MPC instead of the on-hover one?

yes, there are frontends for mpv.

are you using debian stable?

If VLC doesn't have errors with the files you use then you have no reason to use anything else. But last time I used it I got errors with the seek bar making the video desync, artifact, and then stop all together. Not to mention it was unable to play 1/3 subtitle and audio tracks.

who is this beautiful human being?

no

if you don't use VLC for everything, you're a high school cell phone faggot

Search for MPC-QT
Still a wip tho

Is there a media player that supports Chromecast?

Its still too early to use as a daily driver. It looks good though, just needs more time.

Enjoy your shit eyes.

My dick is really hard

bottombar is default since a while now

Enjoy your shit brain. Retard.

I know

>spend 2 hours looking through shitty menus for the one setting you want
OR
>add one line to your config file in 5 seconds

who's the real autist here?

Compare picture quality between vlc and any other people.

>Can you change your settings?
In mpv? Easily. Just edit a file.

Where do I put this? There's no config file on AppData.

>falling for Sup Forums memes
just use vlc

>just use the video lan player with inferior video playback all around that builds font cache from time to time
I'd rather you use MPC-HC on wine first than that VLC shit.

>I'd rather you use MPC-HC on wine first than that VLC shit.
he's using windows, autist

You don't see a difference because you're a stupid faggot who never used MPCHC

You make a txt file and save it as mpv.conf.
You can put it in appdata or in the same folder as mpv.exe

dude just use potplayer lmao

dood potplayer lmao

> (OP)
> "install X video player"
What's x video player

Imagine being this big of a pleb.

>building font cache

>customization of something you are using all the time is autism
let me guess you live in a white utilitarian room without anything to make it look more nice?

>Why should you care about what media player anyone, including you, use? They're all the fucking same
fix'd

>Why should you care about what media player anyone, else uses?
fix'd
they are for a fact not the same which means they offer different things to the user which means you have actually a reason to care about what media player you use yourself

Sounds like somebody was unable to install mpv.

>waah people shouldn't have to tinker with their players!!! people don't want full control over what their player looks like or how their player plays their video files!!!!!!!
Sup Forums everyone

Retard

mpv even supports arbitrary rotation

>Download MPV
>Watch whatever I want, no need to do anything else
wtf is this thread? MPV looks better than VLC.
>Why should I care about what media player I use? They're all the fucking same
Then why the fuck you made this thread?
Apparently, OP is butthurt about why people use MPV, but he doesn't care what player he should use, but you care what other people use..? What the fuck is wrong with you, morron.

I noticed a huge difference with large resolutions and vertical synchronisation. While a fast pan on VLC looked like a fence were cut in half, the same scene on MPC actually looked fine.
Also if you watch a lot of old stuff, that means 480p and lossy files. You can considerably lower the amount of artifacts visible when upscaling to a 1080p monitor for example.

I switched to mpv month ago. It's great.
>alternative to mpc+madVR+xysubfilter in a single media player
>VERY actively developed
>FOSS
>cross platform
>no bloat whatsoever
I'm very happy I fell for mpv meme.