Hey fags

Hey fags,

I come here from Sup Forums I want to surf web anonymously. How do I become anonymous? is VPN enough? What VPN do you suggest? No bullying pls, cause I am a sensitive fag

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Active_Management_Technology
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Torbrowser

Nice backdoor

Install Gentoo.

Use technology so obselete, no one knows how it works.

sorry m8. I use ubuntu, and am too retarded and to lazy to use Gentoo

Im gonna write racist comments in a fucking cave then? how about that?

Why are only retarded people posting threads.

pls post your fucking superior Sup Forums threads instead of bitching

>cave
>polnigger

Fits perfectly.

>thinks that tribalism is not a perfect way of life.
>thinks that he is still man

pick one

Or how about you fuck off, retard.

you were the one who called me retard. please prove me how am I retard. Are you an atheist who has superior intelligence and fights bigotry on web>?

Fucking roastie leftist detected.

There is no anonymity with an internet-connected device.

Reboot a library computer with Tails on a thumb drive.

Don't use clouds. DO NOT USE THE SAME PASSWORD TWICE. You're basically already pwned if you do. Do not use HTTP, only HTTPS.

Obviously, don't use social media, or Google. And for fucks sake, don't use a smartphone.

please fuck off

Let's assume that there is no way to be completely anonymous.
But is there a way to anonymous enough so that no one would bother to track you for minor offenses, like racist comments or torrenting?

This works well enough for like 99% of internet users.

why dont you bitch to your mom

VPN shills fuck off.

but it depends on the country. Commeting on the article containing theme of refugees might be more risky in Germany vs Poland?

Well, that's precisely the problem with putting backdoors in everyone's phones, accounts, and computers.

They sell it to you saying its to prevent terrorism, but it opens Pandora's Box of blackmail and doxxing/shaming.

I've read in Sup Forums that all intel i3+ processors has backdoors. Is there any truth to it or is it just conspiracy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Active_Management_Technology

fucking hell, mate

Install tails linux. It forces every single connection to go through TOR. This is the highest possible level of online security you can utilize as an individual. Also encrypt your disk with AES.

Buy an old thinkpad which is coreboot compatible. Basically coreboot is an open source low level firmware that knows everything about your hardware. Then follow the advice giving in this post:

It's true.

Back to your containment board, faggot