What will your reaction be this November when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected as the 45th President of the United...

What will your reaction be this November when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected as the 45th President of the United States of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QFwdvMQHmOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

indifference

dismay

ask hiroshima to delete Sup Forums as it will not have any reason to still exist

>the first time two presidents have like, totally banged
L- lewd!~

schadenfreude as the germans say

Nothing. Because i don't care about politics

I'll no longer want to move to Alaska.

"Well, I'm not exactly happy, but at least it isn't Trump."

Be ok with this and continue living.

All of North America will be permanently fucked

laughing my ass off at Sup Forumsacks and shitpost like i've never done before. Then, when the dust settles, i'll look out my bedroom window and contemplate the landscape as things will get fucking bad once she gets into office and decides to push for open border policies, letting in millions of centracas, uneducated mexicans, cholo scum (as well as raw niggers and muslims) which will probably cause a bloodshed. TPP gets ratified and we as well as burgers get BTFO hard, and see how europe becomes Al-Andalus 2.0 (being britain the only european nation that might be able to survive the shitfest if they go full deus vult and lynch their muslims, just in case)...sigh
scared, user...

Think how fortunate it would be to be the next Republican nominee.

Shes not going to survive her first term, the VP will become the next president. Kind of sad because empress hillary wouldnt have been that bad. I was all for hillary before i learned of trump, i support him now because his memes are better than hillarys.(and they are both nothing but walking piles of memes make no mistake)

Glad Trump didn't get in.

>uneducated mexicans

Is there any other kind?

Shitpost on Sup Forums.

Hopefully she will take your Assault rifles that kill children Syria. You people make me sick. Its 2016 after all.
>What will your reaction be
Happy street dances with my friend and other nonbinary humanor inhuman people of all sexualities and sexualitiesxes

Sedoku

Indifference because I already knew it was coming a year ago.

ALL AMERICAN POLITIC IT DHOW FOR TARDED AMERICAM ELECORAT.
DO VOTE BY HEART.
WHO WILL GIVE TO YOU SLEEPING PILL
AND
WHO WILL GIVE TO YOU HOPE?

How dumb Americans are or not will not change a thing

The electoral cycle has been made fun of since day one, scandals, personal attacks, slander, pointless talks about nothing important, all staple of the process and it's been going on since the very beginning

This is not a good example to notice about how dumb the american people are or were

that we know of

actually we don't know if bill and hill ever consummated their marriage

but the daughter...

youtube.com/watch?v=QFwdvMQHmOI

I'll head to Sup Forums for a good laff and then lament the inevitable fall of western civilization.

Is this how Cambodians use the wake me up meme?

didn't know they had a daughter desu

is she qt?

She looks like an owl

Not really. It's going to be harder for people to take the GOP seriously again.

Isn't their voter base also dying away? I remember that they wanted to pander to hispanics more but Trump pretty much tanked that approach.

Reaction? Slight anger I guess, both candidates are shit. I'm stocking up on anime, games, academic books, novels, etc. when they start fucking everyone over. Will lurk Sup Forums since they love their Trump generals.

same here,m8.

idc america can fuck itself however it wants just as long as turnbull doesn't stay in here i'm fine

lmao because the Republicans blew their last shot to get someone elected this generation

Trump is already tearing the GOP apart and his defeat would probably cause the whole thing to collapse.

take the day off to think of dank ass memes to spam on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>then lament the inevitable fall of western civilization.

Stop being a drama queen.

Congress will stay Republican and you'll just end up with 4 years of the president and congress constantly headbutting and opposing each other for 4 years of complete inaction and stagnation then she'll get voted out after 1 term.

It's not the end of shit, it's a 4 year pause on politics.

TRUMP ON PROZAK
HILLARY ON OXICILIN

>I got warned about posting Sup Forums on Sup Forums the one time I made this thread but with trump instead of hillary

janny please

trumps a 3rd party candidate though, he just very smartly decided to pretend to be republican so he becomes the republican candidate and people who like him dont vote republican instead at the last minute because "third party will never actually win"

acceot my fate and die in a nuclear fire

>Americans are so dumb they elect a criminal who broke major federal laws because she has a dried up cunt