Should I be an IT cuck or a military cuck?

Should I be an IT cuck or a military cuck?

Both

Don't go 25B Army though.

>becoming a military slave

>becoming a it slave

>dying for israel

Just become a 35T and be both. Easy job. You get trained on RH systems and get nifty TS clearance. Stay in for a few years and you have a guaranteed job when you get out. Just don't sign on for any more than 4 years, the re-enlistment bonus is better.

Be supply in the Marines

The pain is not worth it though

this
you're a welfare queen too, a state monkey and a bitchboy belonging to the taxpayers

Different user here. Was 25B, was shit. Went 25D, even more shit. Army fucking sucks...

Is spending four years in the Air Force in cyber transport systems (who the fuck names this shit), working on certs while I'm in, honorably discharging, going to college, and then getting a network administration job a good idea?

both

Military you stupid fuck
IT is the fucking worst, it will drain what little of your soul remains (yes you still have a soul, even if you don't believe it)
Military is going to take care of you, as an Sup Forums posting autist you will appreciate the discipline it will bring to your life, it will help you build up confidence, earn money and the ladies love the uniform so you will stop being a virgin

In IT you will bust your brain helping greedy capitalists, having your supervisor take advantage of you and taking all the credit, never getting a promotion, getting pay-cuts and intimidated that you should be happy you still have a job by your dick-supervisor and eventually getting fired over the next poor IT intern or the boss's chad son.

>30+ it cuck
>still a virgin
>unemployed currently
>every day I regret the choice I made on my 20's to pick a job on IT instead of enlisting in the army

that's your own damn fault. Don't blame your job

>Gubment gives me free money for existing
>People around me think I'm a "hero" or some stupid shit

Sign up for signals intel, be squared and get a security clearance while learning to code or whatever on the side. Once you get out get a few certs and you will be highly employable

neet > system administration > computer science > coding > military

I blame me for choosing IT
The years of compulsory military service where the best years of my life
In IT I had to work long hours, taking work home, fixing FOR FREE computers for the boss's and supervisor's family, girlfriend, whatever.
I even had to train my replacement.
And I never took credit for anything, my dick-supervisor was taking all the credit and I was treated as the autist intern.
Then I got fired without even qiven qualifications for the next employer.

lmao cuck
military probably made you so cucked you didn't even notice

IT cuck if you are cute.

Go with military! Good benefits, pay for additional education, get to be called 'hero' since that term isn't worth anything anymore. They'll whip you into shape and turn you into something more than a Sup Forums degenerate like us. I wish I could've joined.

Millitary unless you want to become a fat pathetic sjw loser.

what if im already a fat pathetic sjw loser?

Go in to IT or neck yourself.

Depends;
Can you go up the ranks in the military?
or
Can you go up the ranks in it industry/corporate world?

Why not both? Milfag here in IT / radio tehnician position, good lyfe.

Neither. Go for academia. Be a phd cuck

>I'm a massive loser and it's the whole industry's fault
How pathetic.

Be a firefighter user

Should I hack or kill for the Jews?

I'd do both if I was younger

CHAIR FORCE
DO NOT FALL FOR THE ARMY/MARINE/NAVY MEME
CHAIR FORCE IS BEST FORCE
THIS IS LITERALLY THE MOST IMPORTANT THING I CAN PASS ALONG TO ANYBODY CONSIDERING THE MILITARY

Military

Fight for your own sake and fuck everything else.
Army is for pussies who can't get shit done with their life and choose to put their destiny into hands of people who hate them because suicide is too hard to do.

Fuck soldiers, pick it.

I was both for 3 years.

AMA

What's your shit story? Everybody in the military has some sort of awful experience with literal actual human feces at one point or another.

>In army you will bust your brain helping greedy capitalists
Ftfy, there is NO other reasons than ressources to start a war.
You should start using your brain and stop thinking your gvt gives a shit about you, for them you're a worthless tool and can be disposed of whenever they want in battlefield wherever they have economical interests.

I live in Israel, so I got conscripted like everyone for 3 years of slavery.

Since I was smart and had good grades they put me in Cyber security, was later IT security systems admin. Noe I work as one eith 65k a year but learning to become a developer as I am sick of IT

>Jew
>65k/year

How do your parents deal with you being a massive failure?

if you have to question being in the military i probably wouldn't

It's my first job. I'm only 22 years old. Most people in my age here work as waiters or bartenders and make 1/5 of that.

Not him, but that's completely true. You do have to admit that it will give you a few skills.

What was good about the military?

That's awesome user, I bet you'll make 100K or more eventually.

Do you want to get PTSD from being shot at or deal with feminism?

>cuck

Do you even have a wife? Protip: if you dont have a wife, you cant really be a cuck.

Thanks, I hope too.
But I need to get a comp sci degree soon.

Everything.
All my "qualities" that make me an autist in normal life and make others ridicule me and take advantage of me, made me happy in army.
I didn't have to think just follow orders and no one bothered me.
Neither choose what clothes to wear, the army provided, I just had to keep them clean.
I always run when I have to go somewhere, people make fun of this in real life, in the army I was awarded for it.
I had people to talk to, I had the most social life I ever had in my life.
Everyone was like "the army sucks, I'm wasting my life" and I was having the time of my life.
I even had to lift and run and I was eating standard meals and this did good to my physique and confidence.

I didn't had to fight in any war but to be honest that would be just a bonus.
Free suicides and no one would know I heroed.

No problem user, and do it whenever you can. You're gonna be making bank.

That's awesome user, I may actually join for a few years.
What's some advice?
Also how were the women, did ya get any pussy?

You can be one of the sysadmin hobbits I laugh at everyday

>I get free food and housing, and supervised physical training while getting said payment.
>Also get a gas mask and rifle.