So why did L allow Light to carry out his plan to confine himself after realising that he was Kira all along...

So why did L allow Light to carry out his plan to confine himself after realising that he was Kira all along? It would have been easy for him to talk the others into agreeing that doing as someone who admits to potentially being Kira asks is a bad idea.

At the very least, he should have lied to Light from the beginning of his incarceration and told him that criminals were still being killed when in fact Kira had obviously arranged for them to stop.

dunno try installing gentoo then reflowing your cpu maybe it helps

He probably tried telling them, but he ended up posting on the wrong board.

Because L is a homosexual and is gay for Light's cock.

anime website

Dunno but check these dubs

have you tried to turn on and off?

Go drink some bleach, you shit brained fucktard.

Everyone did stupid things to stretch the plot into 12 volumes.
The plot became so boring and stupid they skipped 2 whole books when the anime was produced.

Stop questioning things.

this is Sup Forums you retarded weeb

L already knew he was Kira but he wanted solid proof to convince the public, that's why

He lacked proof at the time and Light managed to do a memory wipe to convince L that he wasn't Kira

It went downhill after L died

He knew that Kira obviously was planning something, he's not the world's canonical greatest detective for nothing, but he just walked right into Kira's plan completely uncontested. Especially since Kira is childish and hates losing, he'd wind up slipping once his plan gets denied, either by demanding that he be taken into custody to the point of suspicion or having to come up with something less than ideal.
Not that L would know this bit, but there would be the now useless third Kira for him to deal with, as well.

Thanks for the spoiler, faggot. kys

I don't even care to look up the air date, it's been over 10 years faggot.

Eh I didn't think it was that great.

mfw this thread

Snape kills Dumbledor, Finkle is Einhorn, Rosebud was his sled, Soylent Green is people, Vader is Luke's father, David wins

???

I literally don't know what any of that means, but I assume you must be retarded or something.

because goku was still on namek

kek

weekly friday night raids and daily net neutrality shill threads are allowed to pile up threads and shit up board
actual technology discussion threads get few replies
threads on getting something to work on distro x receive replies like "use distro y" or "lol x sucks"
this is not the result of summerfags, this board has a cancerous core userbase

You mean off and on, right?

I've not watched this in years and I still know you're not following it right. He sets up loads of timed deaths in advance to show his innocence if I remember rightly.