Your country

>Your country
>At what age did you realize that Money is the most important thing in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-Ll5-xj8lg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i didn't, because having friends, gf and a family beats all of that

Except money buys you all of that and more

What happens if you get ill and you need money for top-tier surgeon to fix you up?

money is relevant from birth even until after you die

money is evil, it corrupts

>Except money buys you all of that and more
yes, money can obviously buy love, loyalty and friendship no wonder most rich fags here are lonely
>What happens if you get ill and you need money for top-tier surgeon to fix you up?
I'll die and be remembered by all the people that loved me.

t. Poorfag

No it doesn't. Money is neutral

Thank dog I'm not so empty inside to believe that

Cope

Money buys you the freedom to spend time with your FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

Money buys you top-tier medical care.

Money buys you independence

you must think beyond the ability to buy necessity but to the point of buying everything

More like to the point of being independent financially and now be dependent on other people for your ability to survive.

>Money buys you the freedom to spend time with your FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
>implying you need money to spend time with your friends and family

>Money buys you independence
>implying you need independence when there are people that you can count on

you probably those lolbertarians that think society means shit and you are stronk human bean

24-25 i guess
Around the period i started my second degree

>implying you have family or friends
top kek

not being dependent*

Flag
That's around the time I got kicked out from home.

if everyone made money by buying on speculation there wouldn't be anything tangible to speculate on

Money isn't the most important thing though.

>>implying you need money to spend time with your friends and family

You kind of do.

When you're working 40 hours a week to scrape by you don't really have the freedom or ability to spend it doing the things you love unless you enjoy being homeless.

>>implying you need independence when there are people that you can count on

So... being dependent on other people for your survival? Yeah I'm sure that always works out great.

>you probably those lolbertarians that think society means shit and you are stronk human bean

What are you talking about? I'm acknowledging an objective fact. That money is crucial to living a healthy, long and enjoyable life.

Not money dude.
Producing of money making ideas. Money just paper, ideas of creating valuable things is the only true answer. I think.

Nah

At what age did you realize that nothing is actually important?

>Money isn't the most important thing though.

It buys you the most important things though.

How is it false?

What happens when you or a member of your family you love so much gets ill?

What are you going to say when your child/sibling/parent needs a surgery in order to survive and you look at them and say "Sorry but i don't have the money for that".

Being poor is being selfish. It means you don't care about the people close to you.

>usa
>12

>When you're working 40 hours a week to scrape by you don't really have the freedom or ability to spend it doing the things you love unless you enjoy being homeless.
Implying, kek. If that was true every salaryman would have killed themselves by now m8. Also working for someone doesn't necessarily mean that you have no freedom over your life
>So... being dependent on other people for your survival? Yeah I'm sure that always works out great.
So you don't need other people to survive, you don't need society to survive right? I mean you were born alone and live alone and because of that you are stronger than the rest right :^)
>I'm acknowledging an objective fact. That money is crucial to living a healthy, long and enjoyable life.
You are acknowledging that money is the most important thing over everything else, meanwhile most people get by over 20-30 years of their lives being supported financially by their parents, and the rest of their years probably working to raise their kids with the money they earn. Money is a societal tool not the final goal

Never, race is the most important thing in the world.

>What happens when you or a member of your family you love so much gets ill?
We have social security so we call the doctor and he cure them, fuck off

>What happens when you or a member of your family you love so much gets ill?
There is a thing called universal healthcare/government if you don't know

Who won the race?

>Being poor is being selfish. It means you don't care about the people close to you.
Fucking capitalists.

Can't, I've been poor all my life. Even now that I have money I can't get poverty out of my mindset.

>We have social security so we call the doctor and he cure them, fuck off

You know how inefficient that is, especially for serious illnesses?

Plenty of people have died waiting, or had their condition seriously worsen by relying on public healthcare.

>and the rest of their years probably working to raise their kids with the money they earn. Money is a societal tool not the final goal

Isn't it a little bit selfish to not give your children and parents the best possible future you can in your opinion?

>meanwhile most people get by over 20-30 years of their lives being supported financially by their parents

Don't you feel bad forcing your parents to have to work to provide for a grown man when he is the one who should be providing for them?

>Fucking capitalists.

It is what it is m8.

Adapt or get left behind

Around 25.

Literally everything is about money.

It is really is. I'm not sure why people are trying to argue it isn't ITT. Either cope or just strong delusion.

If you don't have money you can't provide for your family, that's selfish as fuck. If your mom was to get seriously ill you wouldn't be able to fly her out to see one of the hospitals in the world to see world-class doctors for her condition. You'd just have to rely on whatever you can afford

>You know how inefficient that is, especially for serious illnesses?
Yes, efficiency triumphs over human lives! I am rich therefore I shouldn't give money for people of my own country to live! I earned it, the government and taxes are literally robbery!
>Isn't it a little bit selfish to not give your children and parents the best possible future you can in your opinion?
Isn't it a little bit selfish to think that poor people shouldn't have kids just because they can't afford it?
>Don't you feel bad forcing your parents to have to work to provide for a grown man when he is the one who should be providing for them?
Yes, is it the worst nightmare ever to have parents raise their kids, I mean is such a trouble to raise kids, it would be much better if they raised themselves! Fucking children, I feel no pleasure at all for seeing my offspring to grow and be raised by me. People are alone and shouldn't feel simpathy at all for other human beings, there is only interest and prejudice in this world not love and care. I even question myself why people have children in the first place? Why don't we become immortals or shit.... Because you know humanity hasn't developed through society but through individual effort

Why adopt if you can overcome and find your own way for moving forward. Adapting is a slavery, fighting is a the only true answer. lol Or left behind.

>Yes, efficiency triumphs over human lives!

Where did I say/imply that? Why are creating a strawman?

>I am rich therefore I shouldn't give money for people of my own country to live!

Where did I say/imply that? Why are you creating a strawman?

>I earned it, the government and taxes are literally robbery!

>Isn't it a little bit selfish to think that poor people shouldn't have kids just because they can't afford it?

>Yes, is it the worst nightmare ever to have parents raise their kids

I never said that. I said you should be providing for your parents by the time you hit 25+ and not the other way around. They are getting old and spend their best years providing for you. That's where money comes into play.

>People are alone and shouldn't feel simpathy at all for other human beings, there is only interest and prejudice in this world not love and care. I even question myself why people have children in the first place? Why don't we become immortals or shit.... Because you know humanity hasn't developed through society but through individual effort

Literally what are you even talking about?

I never said any of this. I'm not sure if you're remembering a previous discussion you had with someone with your autistic brain or something but I never implied or said any of this

>Adapting is a slavery, fighting is a the only true answer

How are you going to fight and change the whole world exactly?

Convince everyone that money is just an illusion and nothing really matters? good luck buying items at the store or paying for anything

>flag and worst Korea
>around 18
>tfw my grandparents (who are supported by one of my uncles) were treated like shit by my uncle's family after they gave away their fortunes to him
I realized that even my kids could not be fully trusted and I also decided that I won't have any kid as well

so you actually believe in society and that people collectively develop a better world and that money is just a tool to achieve development of a culture and a society, over the enrichment of single individuals because they simply think money is the most important thing in the world trumpling even other people for profit?

Someone needs to time travel to past and remove money, really. This path of the timeline is a mistake.

Quite simple, we seize the production and force everyone to produce, we exterminate non producers, the producer class shall dominate and the consumers shall be exterminated.

Producers of the world unite.

>German humour

We producers should enforce our own currency backed by what we produce, and leave the intellectuals to their fruits, nothing.

>over the enrichment of single individuals because they simply think money is the most important thing in the world trumpling even other people for profit

let's get something clear here, you don't have to be "trampling" over people for profit. You can provide value and become rich that way, as most people have.

I'm not sure why you started going off on this strawman shit but I never said nor implied any of that. I simply pointed out that money IS the most important thing for health and happiness of both you and your family/friends.

It might be bad, it might be good. i don't know and I don't care. I'm just pointing out how it is and adapting to it.

>Someone needs to time travel to past and remove money

And then what will happen?

Money is just a tool. It's a necessary item for transactions.

When you go to the store, do you want to barter like hundreds of years ago and start saying "OK I will give you 15 of my unused/unneeded chickens for that refrigerator that i want and then they say I don't need chickens right now do you have any rabbits and then you need to go back to your house and get some rabbits to go back and exchange them for a refrigerator"?

A bartering system is not effective. Money is a natural creation. It becomes created in every civilization. If you went back in time and removed it, it would just be re-created again later.

What if some people produce more than others?

How will we divide up the things they produce? if you work 3x as efficiently as someone else, should you both be getting the same split?

They still belong to our economic class.

Japan
I noticed that money is the most important thing in the world when I was 13 years old.

by the way,when you noticed?

>They still belong to our economic class.

So how does wealth get distributed in your supposed system?

How do we decide who gets what?

By the profit produced by the production, as much pay to the producers as is healthily possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-Ll5-xj8lg

The currency of the intellectuals and bankers, the funniest of things.

Probably about 19, but it really sunk in at 24.

At 19 I was starting to notice how politics and society only move when there's money to be made off some new thing. Nothing gets done "for our collective good" unless some bureaucrat gets to skim 0.5% off every transaction, the relevant industry is owned by a monopoly, etc.

But at 24 I'd realized that you can't make money if you don't have money, and you're not allowed into the club unless you're a high roller ass rich fucker. The economic elite are fucking jerks. The shit you overhear them talking about is absolutely toxic. I used to bus tables at this fancy bar:

At some charity event,
>Rich woman 1, "Eugh, those people over there are just ordering appetizers and beer."
>Rich woman 2, "Yes, that's what happens when you invite the dregs to these events. But you have to be polite"
>Rich woman 1, "And worse they've got cameras. One of them nearly got me in a photo. I don't want to be seen with them."

>Rich dad, "What do you want to drink?"
>Rich son, "Just get the bottle service."
>Rich dad, "What brand?"
>Rich son, "EUGH. Dad. Srsly. If it's not Grey Goose I'm not drinking it. If Mike's parents drink it then it's too cheap to drink."
It was with a pretty big group of other people. The dad got two bottles of Grey Goose, and didn't even open one of them.

And it goes on and on. Eat the rich; they're a plague.

>let's get something clear here, you don't have to be "trampling" over people for profit. You can provide value and become rich that way, as most people have.
yes, say that to George Soros or anyother multibillionaire over there, literally destroying families, staging coups, destroying industries so they can add a few millions to their bank account sole for the purpouse of having it. You probably have never seen the dark shade of capitalism and obviously believe that capitalists only want your welfare. If money made life regulate itself, there wouldn't be a need for a state to regulate rich people m8
>I simply pointed out that money IS the most important thing for health and happiness
Also if that is true why most nordic countries are the biggest users of anti-depressants worldwide? Money does not buy you happiness, having a million in your bank account doesn't give you a full stock of happiness to your everyday life

>yes, say that to George Soros or anyother multibillionaire over there, literally destroying families, staging coups, destroying industries so they can add a few millions to their bank account sole for the purpouse of having it

Some people yes, but not all.

>If money made life regulate itself, there wouldn't be a need for a state to regulate rich people m8

I never said we don't need a government or that taxes are theft or any of the other shit you pretended I implied.

>Money does not buy you happiness, having a million in your bank account doesn't give you a full stock of happiness to your everyday life

of course it doesn't automatically make you happy, but it is necessary and there is definitely a correlation between being rich and being happy.

it's hard to be sad when you have the freedom to do things you enjoy.

It's hard to be sad when you're in the store, and you pick out WHAT YOU LIKE MOST, instead of looking at the pricetag or saying to the clerk "U-uh do you have anything cheaper or on sale?" embarrassed.

it's hard to be sad when you can look at a place YOU want to vacation to with your family, instead of saying "Ok well i saved for 3 years now let's see what we can afford to go to and yet still afford rent next month..."

>You probably have never seen the dark shade of capitalism and obviously believe that capitalists only want your welfare

That exists in any system, also I never said I think it's the best.

i simply acknowledged and informed you that every major country in the world is capitalist now and you NEED money to live a good life. That's how it is m8, no amount of saying "it's evil" "it's unfair" "It sucks, why can't things be different" will fix it.

>it's hard to be sad when you have the freedom to do things you enjoy.
It's hard to be happy when you have no problems or worries to solve it m8. No wonder why most people from places like Sweden, Norway, Iceland and other isolated places where every little problem is solved, are the biggest users of anti-depressants. If everything of your life is solved, what is there do it? What is there that gives an impulse to wake everyday and struggle for something? Literally nothing because everything is solved. If you think that having money to do everything you want and worry about nothing makes you happy you are terribly wrong. The only thing you can always find a challenge is people and the society and not money itself. Because once you solve it, there nothing else to do, except to spend it all and start from beginning, or do like most billionaires and just for keks try to get more money, or do something for society which having money or not you can do it

>At 19 I was starting to notice how politics and society only move when there's money to be made off some new thing. Nothing gets done "for our collective good" unless some bureaucrat gets to skim 0.5% off every transaction, the relevant industry is owned by a monopoly, etc.

But doesn't that just sound like human nature that you can't escape, to you?

People are naturally corrupt. Money is neutral, if you're a good person your money is good. If you're a bad person then your money becomes bad.

>The economic elite are fucking jerks. The shit you overhear them talking about is absolutely toxic. I used to bus tables at this fancy bar:

People are fucking jerks, fixed that for you. Sorry mate, reality is harsh shit.

>At some charity event,
>Those examples you gave...
>It was with a pretty big group of other people. The dad got two bottles of Grey Goose, and didn't even open one of them.
>And it goes on and on. Eat the rich; they're a plague.

Ok so... Don't you realize that's anecdotal and a combination of confirmation bias and anecdotal experience is coming into play here?

It's quite possibly you see a millionaire on the street and he's the nicest guy ever. But he doesn't drive a lamborghini, he has a car just like you and he doesn't act like an asshole. And you never find out he's a multi millionaire or rich?

You're seeing what you want to see. Plenty of rich people are just plain, normal people. You just never find out they're actually rich.

Fair point.

That's why a lot of rich people start abusing drugs. They're missing the need to survive, the need to make money they had when they weren't rich

hehe sorry m8, I thought you were those hardcore libertarians at the start :D A friend of mine got the same speech as you got, he literally abandoned everyone and flew to Canada to get money, and after getting there discovered he haven't got the qualifications or the money to start a biz and flew back here in regret after spending 20k dollars in nothing

No my friends, Jim, John and Jack are the most important thing for me

Both extremes are bad. I'm more of a centrist but also consider myself a capitalist.

Rich people aren't evil, they can be, but so can everyone

I used to think that way, although I've never been poor nor rich. Now I have a gf who loves me and whom I love back so money just seems irrelevant in a sense that I don't need/want anything fancy. Sure, it would suck if you don't have the money for the necessities.

yes, I am more BR than anything else 2bh. I honestly believe that the state and capitalists should together build a better country. And yes there is bad people everywhere, and I honestly think that every system can thrive as long as there are good people behind it. That's why people that get themselves into endless goals to solve every little problem of their lives and be happy forever, are those that are literally lost in life. Human happiness come from both problems and solutions, if you get yourself into an extreme or another you will be miserable

>and I honestly think that every system can thrive as long as there are good people behind it.

But you were suggesting earlier about capitalism I think is false. Greed is what pushes forward most technological and other advances.

Capitalism with a few, well thought-out welfare safety nets put in place seems to be the most effective system

>Jim, John and Jack
That has to be the most vanilla group of friends on Earth

greed alone pushes people to find easy ways to get more money not to solve problems

And the best way to get more money is to solve proboems!!!

Solve a big problem, BOOM you made a lot of money!!!! That's what I've been saying my man

there would be no miserable fucks like you in the west if that was be true
dumb gook

too late waaay to late
time isn't money it's the other way around
if you are a millionaire you can basically retire immediately

But it's not capitalists who solve these problems, it's employers who do that for shit wages while bourgeous gets all money and fame.

Flag
????

Entrepreneurs do too mostly.

Fixing problems requires investment. Big investment.

To create a drug that saves lives you need BIG $$$$$. Labs, equipment, chemists, biologists, testing etc.

So yes people create drugs to save lives when there's money involved. People, especially talented people don't work day and night for free.

>At what age did you realize that Money is the most important thing in the world?

geddah loadda dis goy

Money can buy you a field but no family or friends means you have to work on it by yourself.

All they do is get money m8, how much does it does it actually solves the problem doesn't matter to them as long as it's profitable. Or how much actual people who do the job get rewarded for that.

M8 that's my point

The incentive to fix problems is money. There is no reason anyone else will work all day and night to make drugs other than money. They might work on it part time, as break from their real job. But not fulltime.

but it isn't. Power is the most important thing in the world.

>Power is the most important thing in the world.

And which item do you need to attain it?

Which item has the power to convince other people to kill? What item has the power to convince other people to steal?

What item has the power to convince people to risk going to prison? What item has the power for people to give away 8 hours a day, 5 days a week for the rest of their life?

Or, you know, you could use that money to hire some workers

Redundant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future

The only limited constrained ressource one has, in an economical sense, is the time he has left before his death.

Make sure to maximize the value out of this limited time to the best of its utility.

New Zealand, in holiday Singapore. Having my first job made me realise people are shallow and that money can solve 99% of problems and can indeed buy happiness

Flag
12 years old

> money can solve 99% of problems and can indeed buy happiness
except when you're depressed because your family wants to kill you to get your money and nobody actually will love you for who you are

I was agreeing with you until the selfish part. I didn't choose to be born to poor retarded parents in a colonial shithole

Flag
13 a few months before losing my virginity to a beautiful, expensive girl

Money is only as important as the things you do with it.

that's when you tell your family to fuck off, move to another country, and live a humble, top tier life without bragging about how much you earn

The most important thing in the world is intense meditation and reaching a state of mind where you have managed to give up on chasing on every single petty earthly desire altogether and feel constant happiness and tranquility just through your simple cosmic presense.

its not

Can it buy me a life?

and do you think you will know what they're planning? lol, there were lots of men killed by their own families just for a bunch of papers

also, people with money is the worst trash, because they think they can buy everything, but
at the end of the day money don't hug you, money don't tell you ''i love you'', money don't buy emotional satisfaction

Ever heard the phrase "begging the question" OP?

Because you are.

Also, how is this Sup Forums related? You didn't even ask for my cunt.

Money can't buy me meaning, but it sure is better to have some than none.