AUSTRALIAN ELECTION THREAD

Election this Saturday!

Find out who is in your electorate!

What parties do aus/int/s support and why is Malcom Turnbull the shittest cunt ever?

>thread theme
youtu.be/CwvazMc5EfE

>>Know your parties
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_Australia

>Voting explained
abc.net.au/news/2016-06-29/election-2016-senate-voting-for-dummies-wa/7554958

>TAKE A PEN WITH YOU!!!

There are better sites with more details about every party (especially independents) that I haven't been able to find.

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/06/06/shorten-under-fire-over-disgraceful-comments-about-women-and-childcare
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for easter

quit living in the future

soft bump

the Millennial apathy is strong here. Think of me next time you try use your medicare and the hospital laughs at you

***************MAIN-EVENT***********************
Local Aussie man predicts what Australia will look like post-election:
>LNP wins
>Medicare is dismantled
>Tens if not Hundreds of Thousands of healthcare workers are out of work overnight
>Understaffed hospitals become bloated with inpatients
>Funding for universities and public schools is slashed
>Penalty rates are gone
>Larger tax breaks for major corporations
>Public services that have been benefiting the majority go out the window before the year is through

This is the best-case scenario if(when) LNP wins.
And
keeps listening to Tame Impala hoping his shallow knowledge of something he proclaims he knows quite well (which we all know is a farce) will sustain him while chocking on poisoned water from coal seam gas mines

Turnbull is the fuckin shittiest cunt of all history
If he's re-elected I'm giving up hope on ever getting fibre

>TAKE A PEN WITH YOU!!!

realy?

>Early vote labor
>Remember that my boss was once charged with killing a union boss

>I don't support Bill Shorten

I have no faith in Australians to be smart enough to vote out the Liberals. I can only hope for a hung parliament

>Wake up July 3rd
>Labour majority
>mfw

>voting for bill cucken

retard

Unfortunately I predict the Lib/Nats will get in with a slim majority.

And nothing good will happen for another 3 years. And by then the NBN will be beyond repair.

If you don't like Labor vote independent
Malcy is the most retarded cunt to ever get in power

it's spelled Labor

your ignorance of aussie politics is showing

>be American
>spell labour labor
>be Australian political party
>spell Labour Labor
>be American
>spell Labor Labour

I'm voting based LNP, Shorten and everyone else can get fucked.

Seriously Shorten resorts to calling people sexists when they disagree with him.

>based LNP
The last time the LNP was "based" was during Johhnies leadership. Tones had all of GWB's stupidity and none of his charm and Malcolm is nothing more than a cucked mouthpiece and mask for the major party donors and right-wing side of the Libs/Nats. No spine whatsoever, hardly something I want from any leader regardless of their political orientation (though it's hard to really differentiate between where Malcolm falls and where he's told to fall)

>based LNP
wtf makes them based?

Neither of the big parties are based.

It's time for us to pull our thumbs out of our collective arse and actually vote in some minor parties. Scare the big 2 into actually doing good public works.

>I'm voting based LNP
>Doctors fear Liberals changes to Medicare could force them to charge patients up to $25 a visit, bulk bill fewer patients or reduce follow-up appointments.
>Coalition believes increasing housing supply is the answer to housing affordability
>Doing the "Telstra"plan for the NBN. Promising an earlier completion date than Labor, at sacrificing FttP for most, instead using a "mix of technologies"and likely delivering subpar speeds and stability.
>Piss weak emissions cut goal
>Pledging money to help tackle run-off and improve water quality in order to """""""help""""""" the GBR.

Source?
Looks like it's the opposite sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/06/06/shorten-under-fire-over-disgraceful-comments-about-women-and-childcare

>during Johhnies leadership

Lets look at old Johny
>Slashed taxes
>Told everyone not to spend

>Aww shit there is no money in the economy anymore and the government is broke.
>Well der.

I'm probably gonna vote 1 for the LDP this year.