Vacation thread

Hej Sup Forums hunfag here. My family plans a short summer trip to some seashore, but we are undecided.
Could some slov/croat/ita user recommend nice (and cheap!!!!) places where we can walk in a mediterranean city and swim in the sea too? Sandy or pebbly beaches preferred. We would go by car and stay at a cheap but nice apartment.
Any ideas?

>also, general summertime thread

Come to Montenegro. It's cheaper than slo/cro and muntains are nicer.

oh my god what is that town? looks cute as fuck.

I can't recommend anything because I don't live anywhere near the sea (don't even like the sea 2bh) but I can tell you that the Slovene coast is the best. You won't get jewed if cou come here, as opposed to Croatia.

>muntains are nicer
Here's a (you).

Sveti Stefan. It's pretty cool, and yes, Montenegro is nice.

>Europe
It's happening, the superstate

Croation beaches were pretty good, but we had mainly stones or pebbles. But it was super clear water and a nice atmosphere. In my opinion better than Greece.

I was on Krk in Punat

pic related, is the island

>but we had mainly stones or pebbles

Best beaches tbqh.

What retarded butthurt advice
>checks flag
of course how surprising

What kind of idiot tourist stays just in your part of the coast, they all visit Istra as well because why the fuck wouldn't you if you're already there.

Istra je Slovenija

Because maybe they don't fancy driving 60km from the border to Pula? Just a thought. The Slovenian coast does have more to offer than you'd think, plus naš Trst.

thank you guys, go on!
mom prefers Italy and Slovenia (because of the mountains and clean flows) but I love Croatia. that town-peninsula in Monteniggro is still interesting.
more!

>Because maybe they don't fancy driving 60km
Almost all of our tourists from non neighboring countries make some kind of tour around the coast which is much longer than 60km which is like an hour long drive

>naš trst
>istra je slovenija

Meme country memeing.

That's news to me. Slovenian tourists don't move anywhere. They choose a spot as far away from the cities as possible, rent there, drive down, and spend 14 days doing nothing and going nowhere.

This is the Croatshit living in Germany.

I'm not, I'm born in east Germany

And I am god you slavshit

Because they don't want to spend money. Bosnians Hungarians and our own native tourists from non coastal cities do the same thing.

OP is American and he's travelling from the other side of the globe to here so he has an incentive to see as much as possible.

And here I thought that there was this whole ideology of 'recharging your batteries' behind stupid useless Slovenian tourists. But maybe you're right, maybe the poor and stingy Slovenes justify their reluctance to spend money by saying that they need to relax as much as possible.

montenegro is cheap, just too many russian grandmas at the beaches

up!

Flights to gran canarria are cheep enough

dude we're huns we can barely afford a short break at lake Balaton

What are huns doing in Belgium?

im at homeland just workplace proxy changes my flag to EU or sometimes US

By hun, you mean loyalist from NI? Yes?

no, just hungarian shortened

Ooooo

well, any other suggestions? at least some nice cities and beaches...

Karkow

Kosovo nije Srbija

>nije

Make up your mind. Ni or je?

Montenegro and Slovenia would be pretty boring
and don't fell for the Slovenia is cheap trap because it's not.
if you're on a short budget either Croatia or Montenegro but you got more things to do and see in Croatia.
I'd reccomend Makarska in Croatia also visiting the islands is always good.

Primosten is way better, more beaches and more clubs/entertainment

XDDDDD

yeah I always wanted to visit. what type are the beaches? sandy or pebbly? or fuckin big rocks?

Just fucking come to Greece man, those dirty balkan gypsies have no history or monuments, they are also used to being poor.

Come to Greece we need your precious shekels man, just come here.

sorry mr. Papadopulos, too far. we would go with a car. also, already visited Greece years ago

I have a house there and spend time there often, it's mostly a cheap destination for foreigners. It has awesome natural beaches, but you won't be able to reach most of them without a boat.

Not sure what the nightlife is like, but I think it's also shit. Definitely better places to visit, especially if you want more than to dip in the sea and dry yourself again.