Kpop

>Kpop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMr_YMMh0Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=l_8VWbvArnI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't copy white people

true, I'm not saying that asian people look all alike to me but K-Pop whores certainly do. the only way to distinguish them are their hair styles.

Is there a single famous korean who did not have 10 cosmetic surgeries? Like what do real koreans even look like? Noone knows

more like GAYpop

most Korean film actors

here for the kpop discussions

Yeah i want a qt kpop bf

You have the youtube link on that Russiabro?

I didn't even know their men are all going to surgery until this post.

Explain this Korea

youtube.com/watch?v=hMr_YMMh0Qo

want a k-gf

That sounds like anime.

wow korean girls are so pretty

mad wh*te trash.

Proof?

>I didn't even know their men are all going to surgery until this post.Explain this Korea
fuck off chink

Lmao, you buttmad your males are effeminate?

i would not be a single if i was look alike k-pop sissy boy...

I'm not entirely sure those are guys.
Damn, has Korea perfected the trap?

you have no idea

Why is there a 'k' in 'k-pop'?? Why does japan and korean marketing do this and why do people tolerate it? I'm glad there's a tiny fringe that uses cpop but wow fucking stop it this is why I have absolutely zero tolerance for this kind of bullshit.

Every time I see j-pop I think "oh, you mean like weed music??" (jamaica)

why would they all have a plastic surgery anyway?

their body shapes arent bad at all compared to other countries, so only faces couldnt be shit, i guess.

id love to see their natural faces. are they really so fucking ugly? seems like they just get a fucking wrong idea of faces in general or just fall for a shitty korean collective value.

>Why is there a 'k' in 'k-pop'?? Why does japan and korean marketing do this and why do people tolerate it?
just autism and fucking 'c-pop' is so funny to pronounce

japan started it in the 90s. jpop, j-league, and such. the reason is, in a nut shell, in the 90s it got more wetsternized than before. then korea followed the way of naming. thats it

really? thought the german flags means I'm arab.

I mean there's some very slight distinctiveness in jap and korean pop (like is the case with most non-western pop), while chinese is a bit too similar to american (+ballads) pop, but these marketing terms are still kind of ludicrous.
Not any funnier than the others. Gladly I've never ever heard any of them in real speech. For China I have seen c-pop for china and canto-pop for canton.
>in the 90s it got more wetsternized than before
Pretty sure it's the opposite.

Fuck you
Only stinky weebs hate glorious k-pop

>Not any funnier than the others. Gladly I've never ever heard any of them in real speech. For China I have seen c-pop for china and canto-pop for canton.
cause nobody cares about chinese pop even in asia

>k-poop
fixed for you

whats the opposite? have no idea what you are talking about

until the 80s japanese mainstream music was called kayou kyoku in japanese. but in the 90s that started calling because it got dance from hiphop of american urban/street culture and various band styles.

korea didnt have anything, i suppose. its because there was still alot of censoring and rigid law/norm that the former military governments were enforcing.

>whats the opposite? have no idea what you are talking aboutuntil the 80s japanese mainstream music was called kayou kyoku in japanese. but in the 90s that started calling because it got dance from hiphop of american urban/street culture and various band styles.korea didnt have anything, i suppose. its because there was still alot of censoring and rigid law/norm that the former military governments were enforcing.
fuck stupid jap we called our pop as 'kayo' or 'gayo' we are still using it here

youtube.com/watch?v=l_8VWbvArnI

80's k-pop was even better

huh?

what the fuck are you talking about

なんで日本人と韓国人はすぐ喧嘩をするのか。知能の低い猿どもが…

Yellow fever was a mistake

huh? we are just arguing over a certain thing with fast typing and shitty english

dont interrupt us. go away, monolingual jap kiddo.

ching chong nida desu

shut the fuck up you fucking nida gook

though mods will detect and delete my posts very soon

so im out bye.

1)Ayy slice up little girls face insert plastic cut some bone
2)Let them dance butt naked and giv them some important dicc to succ
4)Have vips cum inside these 16 y/o grills
5)Cuck government into think 'kpop' can attract white people interest
6)rig some charts to make people believe this is the '''trend'''. Koreans dont have soul and brain so they follows it
7)??????
8)PROFIT!!

>.png

Seriously its FUCKING EMBARRASING comparing korea with japan in terms of music

Can you compare usa and somalia in terms of gdp?? I see more gap between korean and japanese in terms of musical relevancy. Japan has been influencing art music since fuck knows. Japan was and is home of most experimental and creative artists.

t.Sup Forumstard

perfect plan desu

go fug yourself weebshit

it works too desu