/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user lists some Chinese metal and rock bands • Infographic maker Windatica returns with an update on a nearly finished infographic • Comfy updates the pastebin once more • 50cent fidget spinner • user finds a AliExpress store selling Tesla coils and magnetic levitation kits • user reviews the TeckNet Pro 2.4G Wireless Mouse, it freezes every 15seconds and doesn't recommend it • user gets some Ugreen gear • Chinky screws are of shit quality • user gets a "Serge Bean" knife • user doesn't regret buying DnD dice • Segotep keeps making weird pc cases • user gets a RUIZU and some other chinky items • user bought iPod parts that don't fit • Comfy's last coupons for the weekend • user got some stuff and a Xduoo X3 • user gets some csgmousepads • user finds some Russian Gearbest coupons Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r38NkeUB_Rs
aliexpress.com/item/clear/32718418899.html
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_624766.html
aliexpress.com/item/Goldenfir-SSD-32GB-60GB-240GB-120GB-SSD-2-5-Hard-Drive-Disk-Disc-Solid-State/32657147484.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Newest-Gloway-240GB-120GB-MLC-SSD-Solid-State-Disks-2-5-HDD-Hard-Drive-Disk/32581623750.html
banggood.com/ECUBEE-EDC-Stainless-Steel-Hand-Spinner-Gadget-Tri-Spinner-Finger-Focus-Reduce-Stress-Gadget-p-1149056.html
ibuygou.com/p-official-global-version-xiaomi-redmi-4x-4g-lte-smartphone-qualcomm-snapdragon-435-octa-core-1-4ghz-3gb-ram-32gb-rom-8878.html
honorbuy.com/1108-xiaomi-redmi-4x-prime-international-version-32gb-black.html
rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?2752211-Gearbest-Coupon-code-RC18off-18-off-for-whole-remote-control-toys
banggood.com/BlitzWolf-40W-Smart-5-Port-High-Speed-Desktop-Charger-With-Power3S-Tech-For-iPhone-iPad-Samsung-p-976585.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GDeA3u0LwOY
gearbest.com/laptops/pp_647765.html
gearbest.com/laptops/pp_654248.html
gearbest.com/laptops/pp_671109.html
wikihow.com/Wind-an-Automatic-Watch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reposting, spreadsheet with daily GearBest deals.

DELET

What country will become the new China as wages increase?

>filled with referrals

At least Comfy stripped them before posting it to a pastebin

Comfy confirmed obsolete, he can stop posting for good.

Vietnam

The US.

Finally got my mini crossbow, it's ok but nowhere near as powerful as all those "very dangerous weapon" news stories made it out to be.
I have no doubt that you could take someones eye out with it but I've been shooting cardboard boxes with it and the toothpicks just bounce off, occasionally leaving a tiny hole and only actually getting stuck in the cardboard when it's so close that it bareles leaves the crossbow

Now shoot yourself in the foot.

I am still waiting on mine from ebay

Still looking for a GPD Win discount code, lads

Anybody buy a warwolf k7 optical keyboard? It looks comfy, but what the fuck is it? Hunting around the web gathering info
>it's rubber domed with floating switches.
What? Is it optical key switches like the flaretechs, but rubber dome?

Are you the user that told me to shoot my own thigh?

Not bad for a $128 phone.

I noticed there's VSonic VSD5S in the guide. I own a older VSD5 how come it's there in the guide? Its more than double the price of ZS5. Is it better than KZ ZS5?

Cut the flat end of a metal nail with a hacksaw and use as a projectile.

Post results.

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

I'm looking for a nice machanical pencil and pens. I'm living in a shit hole so I can only get stuff from Asia through chinks.

How good is the KuruToga? There's a seller with only japanese stuff, so I think it should be nice.

Fuck off, you spamming cunt.

Don't bother, it's a terrible keyboard.

youtube.com/watch?v=r38NkeUB_Rs

nice LGBT keyboard, fag

ssquare_gifts ebay store has the kuru toga cheapest I've seen besides rakuten global

Also these are half decent: aliexpress.com/item/clear/32718418899.html

pic related my collection including shitty broken redcircle from ali (got refund)

What belt should I buy for my student overalls?

They are bright yellow and ugly as fuck.

WHEN THE FUCK IS CUSTOMS GOING TO LET ME HAVE MY AUTISM CLICKERS

Can you recommend me one specifically?

You've missed like 3 different coupons already

Someone please explain mechanical pencil autism to me. I can understand pen autism, but this, this I do not understand. At least not beyond the rotating lead thing.

there was one yesterday you fucking idiot.

GPD WIN Game Console
$309.99 with coupon GPDWIN5
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_624766.html

might still work.

It's a completely different keyboard with different switches though.

I know. My timing is absolute shit

I found myself using the Kuru Toga M5-650 a lot lately (far left) for half the price you can get the v similar M5-450T from the aforementioned store on ebay

The M5-542 pipe slide model (dark blue in pic) is crappy tip moves too much whilst writing

The Tombow Monograph 0.5 is very nice as well

GraphGear PG515 is also great

For pens get the Uni Signo RT or Jetstream

>GPDWIN5

Expired. Thanks for trying, user

Is the Motospeed V30 still the best chinkshit cheap mouse?

Yes

yeah, although the Deathadders on Ali seem to be legit as everyone who has bought them verified that to be the case.

Any good autism spinner deals pls

check comfy's pastebins or the discord hot deals, there were some yesterday

Kenya?

Vietnam is already not that cheap.

Everything i checked is expired lately

oh boy, can't wait for the shouting about niggershit general

Which SSD's are reliable?

kingdian

Netac/Drevo

aliexpress.com/item/Goldenfir-SSD-32GB-60GB-240GB-120GB-SSD-2-5-Hard-Drive-Disk-Disc-Solid-State/32657147484.html

aliexpress.com/item/2016-Newest-Gloway-240GB-120GB-MLC-SSD-Solid-State-Disks-2-5-HDD-Hard-Drive-Disk/32581623750.html

V40 is decent too
There's one in the OP that still works

Kingdian S280 and S500 models are both great

Heavy duty spinner with stand preorder
$8
banggood.com/ECUBEE-EDC-Stainless-Steel-Hand-Spinner-Gadget-Tri-Spinner-Finger-Focus-Reduce-Stress-Gadget-p-1149056.html

>Heavy duty spinner
For heavy duty autism?

KZS5 arrived, overall the best earbuds I have had. But I'm not sold on the bass. I'll order some foam tips and report back in a month.

Best place to buy redmi 4x to europe?

ibuygou.com/p-official-global-version-xiaomi-redmi-4x-4g-lte-smartphone-qualcomm-snapdragon-435-octa-core-1-4ghz-3gb-ram-32gb-rom-8878.html

Make sure you select the import duty insurance (EU warranty is optional but worth it IMO)

Alternatively this
honorbuy.com/1108-xiaomi-redmi-4x-prime-international-version-32gb-black.html

Thanks!

Where can I get a chink of this model? Top selling $3 version on ali have shit reviews and no casio branding

Just get a genuine one for $8

i have both a real one and a fake one, don't bother getting a chink one, they're all garbage and suffer from the same issues; shitty LCD and loses minutes a day. The real one is $8 anyway and will probably outlive a chink dynasty

>can't afford $8
this is why this general is so shit these days, bunch of dirt poor underagers and NEETs who can't afford an $8 watch.

moneybags over here

you probably spend $8 on your mcdonalds nuggies each week, just save your money wisely and get something that isn't shit.

Do you want a "Casio" looking watch that can't even keep accurate time and dies after a month just so you can wear a knockoff of a Sup Forums meme or do you want real Casio quality that will outlive you and will still be going when you're old? For $8 that's a small investment for something that lasts years.

But think of all the bluetooth lighter speaker fidget spinners I can buy with the $5 I save

Anyone have the Aula F2012? Is it good?

>mods deleted link to spreadsheet with all Gearbest coupon codes/deals
Why? The referral link ID on the links is a Gearbest internal one, as can be seen here
rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?2752211-Gearbest-Coupon-code-RC18off-18-off-for-whole-remote-control-toys
The link should go in the OP to help reduce Comfy-related drama from now on

Just got it, it's decent if you want something to write with, but don't buy it for games where you have to spam keys. It has an annoying clicking sound and sometimes the keys don't register during spam.

Donno if this is fixable with software or whatever, I got it a few days ago.

Questioning mod decisions is against the rules.

Guys, I need a cheap decent phone for my uncle who is completely technology illiterate. Is the Redmi 4A still king of the poorfags?

Also, what's the chance of getting slammed by taxes if I order it from Ali (for the Netherlands)?

So is abusing the reporting system, "user".

They're not that cheap in my country. MSRP is $20 and lowest price is $16 excluding shipping. Where can I get one for $8?

Pot calling kettle black.

banggood.com/BlitzWolf-40W-Smart-5-Port-High-Speed-Desktop-Charger-With-Power3S-Tech-For-iPhone-iPad-Samsung-p-976585.html

how likely is this to burn my place down?

I have had two of these for the past year and frequently need all four ports simultaneously. They are great. Power cable is a standard figure 8.

eBay / Amazon

i'll take your word for it user. if my house burns down it will on your hands.

Can I get fake SNES cases somewhere?
Faulty real SNES go for 20-30€ which is a joke.

>tfw still have a working SNES collecting dust somewhere under a pile of crap

>tfw have 3 PAL SNES, 1 US SNES, 1 SupFam

Me too but I don't want to break working hardware you know.
May sound weird but I feel kinda bad for it.

Damn, so close to being on the news.
You could've mentioned the late singers death and I could've made it but since this thread is China themed it makes sense

Excuse the attention fagging, some live to be listed on the news, kek

Stopped by home during my vacation and found my 14 year old original xbox lying in a drawer. Did some digging on youtube and mod support has improved dramatically since the old days. Software modding as opposed to soldering a chip on the motherboard.

Plan on swapping the harddrive on the xbox, softmodding and running emulators (sega genesis/gameboy/supern intendo etc) and xbox ISO games.

Hooked up my xbox and the picture was blurry as fuck, no surprise given the original resolution is 480p and modern TVs are atleast twice the size. Ordered pic related yesterday for 3$ which lets me run 720p resolution.

Are there comfy Genesis/SNES-style cases for Pi's? Would be pretty sweet to set up a little emulation machine

So far I've only seen shells of game carts.

I wish.
Only 3D printed garbage.

Yeah those are easy to get. Fake cases for Nintendo handhelds apparently too.

Lookong for a laptop cheaper than $300 no tablet hybrid meme. Hows the chuwi for laptops they have one for 250

It's probably not worth making the molds since basically the only reason to replace the shell is yellowing, whereas handhelds will have been scratched to shit by careless children.

mini SNES will be available within a year, given that the chinks have copies of the mini NES already.

used thinkpad or ux series ASUS are your best bets
check the OP carefully

if you want to buy a laptop from GB/Ali to tell us your experience with it then buy a lapbook or look for a chuwi that suits your needs

bump

>enjoy himself work
>enjoy himself work

Jumper EZBook 3 Pro is the best reviewed one so far in the budget range. It was legendary for a flash sale where the price dropped to $219 for one day which was an insane deal.
youtube.com/watch?v=GDeA3u0LwOY

gearbest.com/laptops/pp_647765.html

The Jumper EZBook 3L Pro is coming in a week with a bigger 14" display and expandable ram up to 8gb. Otherwise a revision.

There's also the Jumper EZBook 3 Plus next month which can expand ram up to 16gb and has a stronger chipset. May be the best bang for buck yet.

That makes sense.
A bummer, really.

How is the quality of these?

Oh and I forgot """upgrading""" to limited edition models and scamming people with those.

Sorry here's a link to the 3L
gearbest.com/laptops/pp_671109.html

Has anyone ordered one of those large mousepads with graphics on them? How is the print quality?

>lapbook

I meant the Jumper EZBook

That's not even the best copy of the Mini NES, these are.

dhgate com/product/hot-nintendo-nes-classic-edition-console/402449620.html

dhgate com/product/nes-classic-edition-video-game-console-player/402450706.html

>my new chink $ 15mechwatch has stopped

how do I proceed to fix this?

buy a new one goy

the one in the picture is a noac famiclone with a multicart hardwired

like said,
they now have almost identical copies of the real deal

lol nvm fixed it by doing #1
wikihow.com/Wind-an-Automatic-Watch

Let's see how long the chinkspring will last

1 piece link: