/brit/

Mogg edition

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/26/milo-to-lead-gay-pride-march-through-muslim-ghetto-sweden/
youtube.com/watch?v=3BpnB47Fxts
youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poo

>Mogg still hasn't announced his leadership bid

lmao, that cheeky rascal, wonder how long he'll keep it up.

Mogg

Who else here hates micks, yanks, frogs, krauts, polacks?

wearing my new nikes

yep micks and yanks i hate less than the other three though

Sikhs are bro tier

Hoddle for England manager

Who /applepie/ here?

i don't mind you either

/Mogg/

maccas apple pie?

Mogg

Apple crumble* I mean, out of the box recipe. Fucking delicious,

Dutch Eurosceptics left fuming after parliament REJECTS bid for their own EU Referendum

DUTCH politicians have rejected proposals to join Britain in carrying out a European Union (EU) referendum - despite its citizens wanting one.
The motion for a 'Nexit' vote was quickly shut down after opposition leader Geert Wilders, of the Party for Freedom (PVV), put it forward.

Mr Wilders, said: "I say this to everyone: the Dutch deserve a referendum as well.
"The Dutch should also be able to rule in favour or against the departure of the Netherlands from the European Union and the restoration of our national sovereignty and independence."

However, only 14 out of 150 MPs supported the motion - all 12 members of the PVV and two who had separated themselves from the party.
Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte had already made his feelings known about a referendum voting on the Netherlands leaving the EU.

Reacting to Britons voting for Brexit last week, Mr Rutte said: "That would have major consequences for the Netherlands, our stability and the recovery of our prosperity.
"I am absolutely against it. It would not be in the Dutch interest."

A poll carried out by Dutch news programme Een Vandaag two days after Britain's EU Referendum vote, revealed 48% of Dutch people were in favour of leaving the EU, whereas 45% opposed the idea.

In the Netherlands, citizens can only apply for an advisory referendum - which is what Britain's is.
A Dutch referendum can only deal with treaties or laws already adopted but which have not yet come into force.
Two months ago a majority of Dutch people voted against the EU agreement with Ukraine to establish political and economic ties.

didn't even look at the first letter of this

>baking apples
well what apples can't be baked then?

breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/26/milo-to-lead-gay-pride-march-through-muslim-ghetto-sweden/

RIP IN PIECE

was about to say

apple crumble >>>> apple pie

mum makes a mean one

is it bad if i find "disgusting bigotry" against muslims funny?

going to wank... but what to?

hmm..

A sexy fella...

Is this a post? Didn't even acknowledge it, if it indeed does exist. Just making sure.

Was being a martyr part of his plan?

>I rank mogg

bet you like mr darcy too you fags

Literally listening to Radio 5 every day now. Radio is really good 2bh, never realised.

Grime

take this shitty yank meme and fuck off anti-moggite

Harry Potter and Howard Lovecraft. Could be the hero we deserve.

Going to the barber in a minute. Scared there'll talk about the referendum because if I say I voted leave and they voted remain, they might get angry and fuck my hair up

What do

dont get the mogg posting lads

>moggite

Don't have a fedora image good enough to do this phrase justice.

probably, yes

say you couldn't vote, you were ill

Do English people care about Northern Ireland?

>all these anti-Mogg labour shills

Lmao, what's the matter? Scared the Labour Party will never recover if the Tories vote a leader as good as Mogg? Good

Speak with an accent

cats really are trash pets and animals in general

Here's your (You)

What part of Australia are you from, wanker?

I'm from Brisbane lmao

tell them you're a refugee

I'm a half Mick. I'll drag you around by the ears, cheeky Mongolian.

Going to the thing. You lads want thing?

fancy a mogg

Thingetto

a noose

Taking my chance

20 Lambert and a twix.

are sky news australia presenters red pilled?

ky jelly

Thoughts?

no, milo and shit are just obscure enough where they can like them without copping shit. if they were as well known here, they'd be a lot less vocal about liking them.

hmm don't care

D A I L Y D O S E

>elite losing control

no they fucking aren't you moronic memester
they could write you a check to shut your cornetto hole whenever
and the only reason they aren't is your irrelevance

Has are lad David Icke said owt bout Brexit yet?

>jacob rees-mong
>good PM

baka desu mate

Milo's a jew. He's clearly biased. Shit, sure is summer in here when you see a bunch of imbeciles defending the faggotry of Milo Kikepopolis

is this bait or did you score literal zeros in reading comprehension

right here

youtube.com/watch?v=3BpnB47Fxts

I rate Mogg

I get a tingly feeling in my willy when I hear Theresa May speak.

Is that normal, lads?

mite b possessed
consider showing it to your nearest priest

Gove has stabbed Boris in the back.

no, chop your willy off immediately

K or J pop?

No need to be rude you fucking fuckwit twat. I bet you're the kiddie kiddies who get on their PCS and whatnot to wank to some miscegenation and then gets all bitchy about it on stormfront. Cry me a river cunt.

no shit. any loon could have seen this coming.

>Gove thinking literally anybody in the country likes him

looooool

umm, yank?

Your MUM likes him because she did a sex win him ha

Gove is a professional.
It was, inevitable.
Boris is a slimey buffoon

you got violently pulled on the small lever situated on the underside of the gun tbf senpai

>me
>yank

loooool good one phammo

hehe

k lad

umm normies? no thanks

did you expect any less from Gove? someone needs to off that cunt. People complain about the amount of stupid fucks in this country. Give it 15 years and look at the dullards emerging from the education system because of the reforms he bought in.

Does Northern Ireland even care about Northern Ireland?

Great discussions in this general as ever

normie drones are at it again

Doing the daily grind.

Thoughts?

Ah. K
youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g

Providing for my family

*offers butt*

I hope they die of swelling hunger. :)

>KGB developed in the cold war a means of brainwashing the citizens of a country into turning it to an authoritarian marxist regime
>The process has 4 steps
>The first one is demoralization, and it takes around 15-20 years because that's how long it takes to educate a new generation of people and brainwash them with marxist ideals and make them hate their country (current universities ring a bell?)
>Once these people have been brainwashed, even if you were to give them physical evidence that what they are saying is wrong they would never see the truth and would just deny it (feminists, sjw, black lives matter, the EU project and rapefugees)
>Once brainwashed you are stuck with them until they die
>The only way to combat this is by having an education system that pumps the kids full of patriotism and innoculates them against this poison
>the people that have been brainwashed by this will only realize what they've done once a totalitarian system is in place, they realize it's not what they wanted, and they are eliminated by the system for being against the machine that makes it work

Boris would have been in a comfy position if he just toed the line, but Gove convinced him to back leave and then he stabs him in the back to become PM.

Poor Boris.

based yuri
though the brainwashed are the ones against the EU, not the ones who support it

>the people NOT wanting a large overbearing government are brainwashed

Yeah sure babes

Forgot to say that I was going to work this morning.

Rest assured, I have, and am currently doing a poo

But I went through the standard school and college systems yet I haven't fallen for that shit

I bet Carpenter Brut hate Brits.

my mates mum and his sister

Who /purging/ here?

Is supply and demand racist?

"everything is racist, everything is sexist, and you have to point it all out" Anita "Buckmann" Sarkeesian

yes

am enjoying good ol' fashion purge familia

brexit isn't going to actually happen is it