TFW I'm going to have to have to get this operation done sooner or later

>TFW I'm going to have to have to get this operation done sooner or later

Pic related. Should I visit your country to get it done?

the fuck is that?

you don't have gyno, you are just a lardass

i-is that how they make cheese?

American cheese

>you don't have gyno, you are just a lardass

>Lump in my breasts
>Literally even at lower bodyfat it's visible through shirt

Yeah ok m8. It must be fat at 12% bodyfat

What

Sounds yummy.

stop eating so much salt then

>stop eating so much salt then

It's not fat you fucking faggot IT'S BREAST TISSUE.

It's literally a fucking gland, you can't diet it away or not eat salt holy fuk. Do you actually think it's so easy?

PIC RELATED.

LOOK ON THE RIGHT. Do you think he doesn't know "Just le don't eat so much salt and lose fat xDDDD"???

>Coming to Sup Forums to get potentially life saving advice

>>Coming to Sup Forums to get potentially life saving advice

It's strictly cosmetic m8.

And mine isn't so severe(unless it grows), still looks yucky and I'll need to get it done within a few years prob

hahahahahaaha
you should lick you own breast. do you make mil too? kek

No...

My nipples are mostly puffy from it. Like I said it's not THAT bad but it looks kind of bad and it might grow more

So you have the nipples of teen girl.
Kek

>his body naturally starts to grow breasts
Seems like you got an extra dose of female hormones
Do you have wide hips and a big ass too?
Become a trap

Yeah hilarious hahahaha XDDD

Let's laugh at something this guy never chose and can't affect or fix. Haha ha funny

>Seems like you got an extra dose of female hormones
>Do you have wide hips and a big ass too?
>Become a trap

It's caused by high estrogen. Doesn't matter ratio to testosterone.

Roiders with 4x peak natty testosterone levels get gyno too( if they don't take care of it ). Has nothing to do with being feminine or not.

also in a lot of cases it grows during teenage years (during puberty, unstable test/estrogen levels) and sometimes doesn't go away.

how old are you?

I thought I had gyno when I was a teen but now it just went away by itself over time in my early-mid 20s, and I'm not that much fitter now than then.

Over 20 m8. Probably not going away, I'll give it a couple years though. It's really not that bad but kind of bothers me, ya know?

>and I'm not that much fitter now than then.

has nothing to do with being fit or not m8. It's literally just a gland that you need to remove and once you remove it you can no longer get gyno. There's just nothing to grow

ya my friend come here

I bet you haven't even got tested you huge fag

stop falling for memes

>I bet you haven't even got tested you huge fag

What the fuck are you talking about dude

I have a lump under my nipple and my GP felt it too. I have gynecomastia, I don't know what else to say or why you're insulting me. This isn't a complex test

Ayy 19 and has it
When i was 16 i seriously considered going to hospital but when i think about it its not even that big. Im kind of very thin too
Although i was fat as fuck until 13

I...it will go away naturally rite it still shows when i wear small t shirts

Had the same thing done to me a couple years ago. It's a pretty simple procedure so just get it done somewhere that you can rest for a few days afterwards and not move that much

If you're pre/post-pubescent/adolescent it's transient and will disappear with the progression of puberty

If you're a young adult, you must distinguish via self examination between pseudogynaecomastia (soft, squishing, diffuse, consistent FAT tissue) and genuine gyno (hard, grape-like, directly palpable under the areola/nipple)

And you must undergo weight reduction prior to visiting a money-hungry quick-fix surgeon

Also respond to my email, you cunt