I WANT TO HAVE WHITE BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND

HOw do I have...?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joji_Obara
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pretend to be korean

For European white girls, have lots of money.

For US white girls, don't bother. They're terrible.

You've got the dairy fever, boy

Anzu in Japan now.There are still more qt weeb grills,And they should be feeling lonley because of our xenophobic,homogenous society,Attack only.

If u r jap, please in Japanese. I can't read English only a little

This
Among Asians,only Koreans can get white gf

Anzu isn't white, she's Turkish.

Step 1: Find white grill
Step 2: Talk to white grill

IMPOSSIBURUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

1) Be an exchange student in europe
2) Find a gf who is a tourist in Japan

Die fuckin yellow monkey

Hi, how to get japanese boyfriend or girlfriend?

be white

That's only because you don't include Indians in asians.

LOOOOOOOOOl A FUCKING JAP GETS TREIGERREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDXXXXXDDXDDDXXXDD

荒ぶりすぎて草

getting a gf is as easy as being either rich or ridiculously handsome. you can chose either one

How can I get a gf? I'm not really picky ;_;

Go on interpals they're all obsessed with asians, specially the french, who are the hottest anyway

Pic related is literally the French profile I clicked on

日本かぶれの女を探して

this

>traveling to Korea

Am i pretty? Would i get a japanese boyfriend?

lol what are you talking about? no girl here wants an indian 3 inch penis bf

>belly folds
no of course not.

Stop being Asian. I have only seen Asian men with Asian women who would honestly prefer to continue get plowed by white guys but have to get an Asian bf to please their parents.

You need to make yourself look like a virgin anime girl first.

I'm too Shy to make conversation with the White girls.

But I know if a nip promised to meet and actually went to Paris,maccho blacks are there and grab me by the collar shouting"Put all your money!"then get raped and become Mohammed Fujita

holuholuholu nida

You don't need to even try to keep the conversation going. Make an account on interpals.net if you're Korean.

But you guys always pick up Osaka girls

Japanese men are dangerous creeps.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joji_Obara

What is Interpals.net? Well, How beautiful girls in Finland?

Totally agree about Koreans as they tend to be taller and it helps that kpop and kdramas are popular internationally. As for Japanese it's known for anime/games in the West so very bad when it comes to getting pretty white girls.

Hire a Russian/Ukrainian prostitute to begin with. Plenty of 'em and they love money.

find a weeb girl and marry her

Damn..now I hate nip-land

I think they will reject me. Because I'm not that White man.

Supposedly a penpal site but most use it for dating and lewd stuff. Korean is easy mode there because it's full of koreaboos.

I didn't know the existence of This Site. Thanks for your information!

>tfw no japanese friend to help channel his inner samurai viking

i wanna cum inside of a kpop idol

just don't be a dick and automatically assume everyone who messages you wants to sleep with you

I thought Japan was full of pedos so white women are a no go as they tend to look older.

I recommend using a real picture because you get more serious messages. It has lots of users but it's almost impossible to see someone you know in real life so it should be safe. Just be warned some koreaboos have mental issues so don't take the first that comes by. Plus side is they have more asian beauty standards and wear cuter makeup than normal girls.

I don't know If I will get some White girl there. Because I'm not good looking.

don't do it, the best you'll get is an online e-gf that will never be a real gf and will emotionally drain you and prevent you from getting a real girl that exists near you that you can have a relationship with

Once again thanks to your advice. But I just wonder if the mindset of White girls. Well, I knew it Asia is full of the Koreaboo girls. However, I haven't heard about The White Koreaboo girls before. So I'm curious about Them.

Everyone wants to do that. That's why they are kpop idols.

Don't worry me, lad. I'm not that Easy-going man.

seriously don't do it, you are just setting yourself up for a disaster

It doesn't matter unless you're really ugly.
Ah good point. You can block Asian continent from messaging you to not get Southeast Asian messages.