Soon

With iOS 11 coming out this Fall, I figured it were time for Sup Forums to troll iPhone users into destorying their phones for the third time, so I came up with pic related. Don't spam it on social media yet, or it won't have as big of an impact when iOS 11 is released. I'm still open to adjustments for the image or idea. What does Sup Forums think?

No need for the heat iron shit. Just let them put it in the sun for an hour, display up and the thing's as good as dead.

You came up with stale copypasta that's already been cycled through the internet as many times as your mom has been cycled through men

Putting it in a hot place will cause it to shut down, but won't break it.

The picture on the screen of the iPhone looks a bit out of place.

Put your phone, even turned off, for an hour into the glaring sun with the display up and see what happens.
You know how hot those shitters get?Just google "left phone in sun".
You don't need a heating iron.

the best one was the microwave trick and also the "flashback" one by setting the phones date to 1965 or w/e it was... I was in fucking tears seeing the thread on Sup Forums and Sup Forums about the iphone flashback date thing... then a room mate comes into my room because their iphone wasnt working after they tried "retro flashback" on facebook

and the microwave... god dammit... fucking tears when went on facebook and seen an actual legitimate post of someone i knew iphone inside a microwave smoking

The background shouldn't be that white.
I think they usually uses #FAFAFA?

Mods should ban these types of threads, they are not funny for normal people at all and are a safety hazard

shut the h*ck up

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
the post

>having any respect for people who support a gay fashion accessory company run by a literal fruit who eats feces out of other men's assholes
What are you, gay?

Say the screen now doubles as a solar panel, and you just need to leave it in the hot sun for an hour and a half. The hotter the better

lol u mad, please cry harder

this

My first thought was that nobody would be stupid enough to fall for that.

I also thought that about the microwave one though.

iPhone users are disproportionately tech illiterate and gullible.

I would change 12 hours in something like 3 or 4 hours, 12 is too much and I don't think many people would try it even if they are stupid enough to believe it

Yes

I prefer my high end PC, stay ass blasted Mactard

Well, Kakka Krabby Patty, we only have like50episode until Namek esplodez! ButSenzu Beana good boy, you can just leave. Go! Get outta here-

XD :O

Looks better!

it will shut off when it gets too hot, fucktard

Icuck.

>not even Apple's Helvetica font
>thinks anyone will fall for that
Nu-Sup Forums, gentlemen.

>Using the heat at the max temp setting

May need to reword that as it seems fishy.

The heating iron is a bit much, unless you want it there to spare the brighter retards from themselves.
Seems too merciful, plus I'm sure a lot of people will be reminded of the microwave troll when it mentions using a household appliance. Telling them to leave it in the sun for a couple of hours should be fine.

Even better, you can turn the second paragraph into one full of the pseudo-tech words apple likes to use so much.
>thanks to the revolutionary Photonization unit installed in all new iphone screens..
>new, innovative ideas in how a battery should be used in your device..
Could read some of their old ads to get a better idea.

>Telling them to leave it in the sun for a couple of hours should be fine.
Would that destory an iPhone?

That doesn't mean it can't be destroyed by heat, fucktard. And before you respond, the sun doesn't get turned off when the phone does.

This is good.

This, basically

I'm not entirely sure, desu. But at the same time, hours of intense sunlight can't be good for the LCD unless they've considered implementing protection.
But seeing how easy iPhones are to break STILL makes me think they wouldn't. Apple likes it when their customers break the phone so they can sell more services, or even another phone.

Lol. But I leave my phone in sunlight and it doesn't melt.

Could we get it to match Apple's marketing font and writing style?

My sister left her iphone 4 in the sun several years ago for about 2 hours and that killed it

How are they going to let their phones bake in the sun for an hour or two if they are always glued to it?

Those are the font's I took from Apple's website -- Myriad and San Fransisco. I don't think Apple uses Helvetica as much anymore.

If anyone could write it in Apple's style, that would be great. What is written is the (not very good) best I can do to mimic it.

Does this work on 6S?

If you're making it claim to be solar powered have an intro paragraph like "Green energy is the future. Apple is doing its part going green"

I think the clothing iron stuff should be dropped, normies and grandmas wont believe it. Replace it with "place under heat" and let normies figure out what they think is smart.

>fall
>iOS 11

Stop the home appliance shit if you want it to be believable you dumb fuck

Fuck off back to Sup Forums if you can't even follow basic instructions

Literally tell what to write and I'll write it.

Here's the HTML source so anyone can do whatever they want.

filetea dot me slash n3wbvOyWvOaQlu4r3jRZYhWaw

>damage an idiots iphone for the lulz.

Most owners have a feeling of self rightousness.
Do an advert that telss them to update thier phone and give it to the homeless or "less well off" and apple will provide you with a limited-edition-golden heart-iphone, high end spec. of course, free of charge only when claimed in person in an Apple store

1. dont use the next ios update, use the next iphone
2. nobody will fall for the iron but they will fall for the sun. use a strong magnet instead