How are you enjoying/liking the new 2.3.1 update Sup Forums? What're your experience(s) with 2.3.1?

How are you enjoying/liking the new 2.3.1 update Sup Forums? What're your experience(s) with 2.3.1?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Floens/Clover/issues
floens.github.io/Clover/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off floens you already made this thread yesterday

I am fine with it
But i still can't choose the SD card to save shit
I had to install an older version, configure the correct path, and then update the app

FLOENS pls

If you are the dev, can you make a change to the app? The recaptcha frame is too small vertically. I have to scroll up and down to see the entire captcha.

Also customizing individual colors in themes would be nice.

This.

Fix the captcha.

Bug reports / features go here: github.com/Floens/Clover/issues
Report crashes here: floens.github.io/Clover/ email at the bottom

It leaves the update .apk in my Download folder.

>muh 5 mbs
really?

FFFFFFFFLLLLOEEEEENNNNSSSSSSSS

>muh leftover files
really?

How do I install this without installing a virus third party store?

google clover apk and it's the first result faggot.

DELET THIS

>not using version 1

Clover crashed when using new reCaptcha, only happening after the recent update.

>f-droid
>virus third party store

You will literally find more snakeoil and malware on the Google Play Store.

To be fair you'll also find exponentially more apps in general.

I like it (:

The new themes are nice but I won't use them

floens merchandise when?

It has seemed to crash less randomly since the update, so I generally happy.

f-droid is for open source apps.

>images still have a ~30% to either fail to load or get stuck at 10% downloaded
>still can't select highlight and copy text

I get that I'm a subhuman phoneposter, but I don't feel like basic mobile functionality is too much to ask.

This. Fucking garbage, back to 2.2

That's just your phone

Email me

>images still have a ~30% to either fail to load or get stuck at 10% downloaded
I thought that was my shitty internet.

This is literally my only complaint

Worse than Fortune on iOS, but it's breddy gud.

This.
It's not a huge complaint but it is annoying.

I'm staying with 1.2.11 as long it's working.

You're not Floens.

>still impossible to select and copy text without quoting the actual post
>still crashing while opening WEBMS
>script error
>can't know if you're b& and have to post on the actual ad ridden website to post again on clover

Get rid of this useless software. Use Mimi or Dashchan or whatever

Why half of the people in these threads is so fucking rude? It's not like you are paying the dev to work or he signed a contract, be greateful for a nice and open source app and politely point out what's not working or can be improved

Where do you think you are?

ty reddit.

The new insomnia theme isn't bad, but the color for the number of replies at the bottom of a post is the same as the general text color, so both get mixed in. Same with the two other new themes. One's an interactive element of meta-info and the other is body text, so getting rid of the ambiguity would help. Would be cool if you could make it darker, like the post info, or allow for custom themes and/or theme modification.
Also, since you removed the separators in that theme, adding more padding between posts/OPs would probably help with at-a-glance parsing of a page.

Keep up the good work man.

You are wrong in thinking that being on Sup Forums legitimizes gratuitous rudeness.
You may find some good edgy fellows for that on Sup Forums though

Does this let me choose file name of uploaded image?

are you seriously complaining about that on fucking Sup Forums?
You have to go back

Still crashing when loading some .jpg bigger than 1 Mb. as always, so nothing changed.

This

make an example thread on /trash/ with the image and link to the thread on a github issue

Haha Sup Forums the rude and epic place!! XD

sorry for just stating facts
anyway 2.30 is more stable

According to my setting, spoiler images aren't hidden but they remain hidden regardless

why is this?

>using this garbage when dashchan exists

it was bugged in a previous version, should be fixed in 2.3.1

Sorry for your lack of reading comprehension

yeah, it's fixed, thanks

OVERCHAN NIGGERS

The save button has been removed

No way to disable pass without a logout

Can't read the archive with it

Can't set maximum threads saved in history

Only problems with it desu

Image md5 filtering when?

I'm still on v1.2.11

This

>>still can't select highlight and copy text

This, come on, how hard can that be?

I want archive function save to local

Thread + imgs &&|| thumb

dashchan is a million times better

No its not, Clover is 10x faster

I don't think it's just his phone. I have a similar issue with loading some images and videos even though the rest of the images in the same thread load

Been using classic captcha cause of this. Don't mind tapping, but I do mind scrolling to post.

From GitHub you retard

This

show benchmarks or proof you cuck

>benchmarks

I thought this was shit image servers.

Sorry for YOUR lack of attention span and reading comprehension

Welcome to the internet faggot

Bump

>still impossible to select and copy text without quoting the actual post

Holy shit yes, this. I love Clover but this makes me consider switching to something else

>I want archive function save to local
>Thread + imgs &&|| thumb

This would be amazing to have.

Does Clover use any in built proxy? Or like is the data being viewed from another server through redirection? Sup Forums, /gif/ and all the NSFW boards are blocked in my country by government. But when I use Clover I can view those boards just fine. How is this done?

Magic

If floens is reading this, then I want to say thanks for such a great app.

2.3.1 has been serving me great so far. The new dark theme (I forgot the name) is very nice, but I feel like there should be just a bit more contrast between some of the dark gray text and the black background.

Other than that being able to save directly to an SD card is the only improvement I can think of.

Keep up the good work though!

This guy is right, floens is a wizard

more like a jizzard

You guys do realize that if the datas are being redirected through another server, Then that means all of your posts can be logged and can be pinpointed right back to you right?

saving the apk is useful for later installation if you delete clover or reset your phone

Get banned then try and post from desktop.

If you are reading this floens
Your fucking update doesn't fix all the crashing, in fact my fucking app crashes even more so thank you for once again wasting my fucking time.

>On Burmese grass weaving forum
>Quit wasting my time

Don't stick around too long, your friends will wonder where you've gone.. oh wait...

Does anyone else have a problem with spoilers not staying shown in the new themes?

Yeah, bugged in the Gruvbox themes. Insomnia spoilers need to be lighter because you can barely see them but they work nonetheless.

I tried spoilers on Insomnia before, but they don't seem to work for me. Is it possible that Floens will fix that and add zoom for gifs that aren't only a single frame?

These

The update is fine and the new themes are neat. The only thing I'm really wanting added is support for 23chan added

Oh goddamn 2^3chan

Would be great if an option was added to see boards not by name but by letter (instead of 'Anime & Manga', 'Sup Forums')

No issues on my end.

So far, I'm enjoying it. Keep up the good work Floens.

Your government only blocks the main site, Sup Forums.org. The images and the texts are stored in 4cdn, which your government doesn't block (yet).

WE NEED TO CUSTOMIZE BOARD THEMES NOW

>>still can't select highlight and copy text
T H I S
H
I
S

It's soooo pretty.

I cannot download the images that cause crash without opening them... Also I noticed that some of them are 4k resolution and more than 1mb size, crash with .PNG too

THANK YOU BASED FLOENS

Is there a way to disable the new comment notification on the bottom of the screen while browsing a thread?

Why can't we just have an "I'm not a robot" captcha

Almost perfect but the colour for quotes is ugly, that's why we need theme customization

I've received 0 emails so far.
Everyone who still is complaining about crashes, email me like I said.

Is Insomnia better than Black without an amoled display?

>still can't hide posts
>still can't hide replies to posts
>still can't pick a flag on Sup Forums
I could go on
still shit but it werks