Kimchi vs Sauerkraut

Which?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVieaq0niYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I keep hearing about this kimchi thing. What is it?

fermented cabbage

Neither. Though I do dislike gooks more, so sauerkraut

>puke

Race traitor

I am a wealthy german nobleman

Sauerkraut.

Heck, pork and sauerkraut is a traditional new years meal where I come from.

Kimchi is great, but sauerkraut is more versatile.

So sauerkraut.

>Sauerkraut
how to eat it
with sliced bread? .

김치 먹고있어요
마노이드세요!

You can put it on pork or sausage.

however you want it

I kind of love both, though I generally eat sauerkraut since kimchi is a bit hard to get where I live. I have made kimchi on a few occasions though. Sauerkraut with garlic is pretty good. Never much liked those with cranberries or other strange stuff but junipers are ok.

Both are great for soups and stews, though kimchi is more of a main ingredient unlike sauerkraut which just adds flavor. They are pretty different ingredients.

(and the only true pickles are fermented pickles. yum)

With sausage or steak and baked potatoes (prepared with onions, preferably).

Sauerkraut is imo the worst way of preparing kraut going solely by taste. The oriental cabbage dishes I've had (Japanese and Chinese only) have tasted better without exception.

Espoo in the loo.

But i love you.

Kimuchi look like Japanese innards.wait,Is this true in Korea,kimuchi is really representing Japanese innnards,and they are eating it for not forgetting hatred to Japan?

hiding the last digit because you're 1999 underage scum, eh faggot?

. . ?

nah , I was born in 1997
not that the two years actually make any difference, but still

lol underageban babby

Damn it, stop making me feel old

kind reminder 2000 was 16 years ago

Engrish is cute.

sorry, I'm just salty because my country has gone to shit
but why did you black it out in the first place? at least black out the whole date

가라고 쪽바리
돆도=한극에

>Reading posts from people who are younger than my brother
How long was I out?

OP is a severe psycho spammer
Just ignore and report

Homemade fermented and seasoned napa cabbage

>nah , I was born in 1997

a lot of the posters here are probably even younger than me :^)

kimchi easily

>baked potatoes
TRAVESTY

knedlíky
KNEDLÍKY

I forgot half a jar of homemade kimchi in the back of my fridge nearly two years ago and haven't dared to open it to see if it is still edible. Sure, some think that older is better but I'm not adventurous enough

AAAAAAAAAAAH DELET

Sauerkraut

Brown sauce (and mashed potatoes) goes surprisingly well with saurkrauet

just eat it and endure the shits

You are five years younger than me. You probably didn't even have your first chin hairs, yet you probably shit on "shitskins", "refugees", Mongol race bullshit and spewing, arrogantly assured, any other half agreed "memes" coaxed in "facts" around this cesspool of a dog shit website I can't stop frequenting. You literally just got off your mother's tit. Save yourself while you can, you literal vaginal excess

For fuck sake

Kimchi has a pretty potent smell, so I'll go with sauerkraut.
Open it outside unless you want your kitchen smelling like moldy vinegar for the next day or two.

underageban

There, there. Let it all out
Did that make you feel better?
Older 4channers are just as much annoying assholes as those young ones. I'm from 1989 and that is not even all that old nor does it make me think that I'm somehow better than you. Heck, I don't even remember Soviet

I didn't really like it much before at KBBQ places and the like, but after staying in Korea for a while I got to liking it and finally actually kind of craving it with my meals lol.

Sauerkraut makes me puke tho.

greetings my '89 brother

I knew the mentally ill netouyo shitposter (mr. all nationz) was a self-hating zainichi all along

>he wasn't even born in Yugoslavia

and you call yourself a CroRATA?

Fucking babby im 1993, got my 4chins when i was in 5th grade. Shit was dope, watching gore and all that, still trollin.
youtube.com/watch?v=xVieaq0niYk

not all kimchi is cabbage

Who here post 30?

He's just a hardcore schizo japanese extremely obsessed with korea.

Sauerkraut, as all non degenerates should.

about to turn 30 soon

>Sup Forums
>5th grade

MAKE IT STOP

sauerkraut is shit

inb4 memes

that was over a decade ago, give him some slack

i joined up in 2007 and have always felt like a newfag, till i realized it's gonna be 10 years in this hellhole soon

what a monster

Does kimchi taste like Tteokbokki? She said she would make me some

Choucroute every time

These are two completely different things, they don't even taste alike.

I like them both, but if I had to choose it would be Kimchi.

sarmale

I never tasted kimchi, but I looked the recipe up:

> Mak kimchi, or simple kimchi, is made with cut cabbage, radish, and scallions and a seasoned paste of red pepper, garlic, ginger, sugar, and fish sauce, salted shrimp, or kelp powder.
Due to the amount of seasonings, it looks too specific as a side dish. So I'll go with the sour cabbage instead.

he just makes me feel really old

Kimchi

tteokkbaki is totally different.

from shin okubo mental hospital

Fishy, spicy, sauerkraut

this nigga gets it

dam son

Sauerkraut all day, that shit is gooooood.

>Polisen/Västra Nyland
Feels good mang.

His target is not necessarily korea. There is no reason to think him as zainichi.

when you think of kimchi with all the fish sauce and taste it actually comes from jeolla-do, which is actually the nigger part of korea

best korean kimchi is actually not fishy, more similar to sauerkraut and healthier for you

I thought most don't like china though!

Kimchi :^)

>espoo poo in the loo suburbia shithole
0/5