Do other cunts have an equivalent to Area 51? What are they like? What have they made? Do they have aliens too?

Do other cunts have an equivalent to Area 51? What are they like? What have they made? Do they have aliens too?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Intelligence_Research_Establishment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those turboramjets

Australia has Pine Gap.

Everything in the centre of the country is ayy LMAO. For all we know the government's doing secret tests there

pic related

Sosnowiec
Shit disapears

We have obszar 51
We test there dank memes before we release them into internet

Soviet Union had Kapustin Yar

we have Tikkakoski SIGINT-centre

I was about to post that we have Silesia but you were faster :D

yea pretty sure we have a couple
cant remember any names though

what sort of secret tests?

Emu/Human collaboration and testing

We have Porton Down, which is a chemical/biological weapons research facility which developed VX gas and weaponized Anthrax. I haven't heard of any alien stuff but there was a big coverup about a soldier who died after being exposed to Sarin during a test in the 50s.

>Porton Down
>Cannabis cultivation[edit]
Porton Down is being used as a registered controlled-substance research facility, where the biotechnology Company GW Pharmaceuticals is developing unknown medicinal strains and cannabis-related patents, with the help of Hortapharm B.V..[10]

CFB Suffield

It's a large base out west. It is the centre of Canada's secret weapons and projects reasearch. A lot of British military research also goes on there. We know for sure that biological weapons have been tested there. The place is also very weird, like the design if it is strange and nonsensical. A lot if reports of odd sightings nearby and things like that as well

You guys do a lot of biological research with us, shit like nerve gasses, at CFB Suffield.

We have a nuclear experimentation facility that guarded very strictly. Which is fun, considering we don't have any nuclear power plants or nuclear weapons.

spooky and dangerous stuff

abo splicing

>Do other cunts have an equivalent to Area 51?
Yes.

>What are they like?
Yes.

>What have they made?
Yes.

>Do they have aliens too?
Yes.

Jelly.
That's cool, probably a better place to test than than Scotland tbf. They got a bit pissy after the Anthrax tests on Gruinard Island.

Only the old Nazi experimentation camps

i wish i was joking

unit 731

Yeah, we have lots of space with nothing to gas except moose, geese, and beavers, so it works out for everyone.

No, we have american terrorist torture camps hidden in forests though

US has all that research now thanks Tojo

Not as secret as your area 51, but some zones have a very restricted access, mostly the ones regarding nuclear weapons and nuclear energy, like the nuclear powerplants, and all the things regarding the national security in general.

Haha "joint" my arse.
More like Australia's cuck territory ahead.

bump for more foreign government secrets

Our government secrets usually don't stay secret for very long.

porton down has a lot of conspiracies attached to it. not really ufo stuff though.

Our government does have secret projects, but they tend to leak. Like the police finds out our criminals have rocket launchers. And later it is discovered weapon caches are hidden in our ground and criminals opened some up.

Our secret service used to run it's own political party.

>build a nuclear power plant
>close it immediately as you finish it

How stoned are you?

I think Viestikoelaitos (Signals test facility) is the closest we have.

They mainly work on intelligence and recon, but not much is publically known of their operations so deep frozen ayy lmaos aren't completelly ruled out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Intelligence_Research_Establishment

Closest thing here is southern serbia.

Yes we have, but they are secret. Makes you think huh

i'd imagine the US black budget rivals other countries' entire military budget expenditures. so other than russia and china probably not