What the fuck, just trying to uninstall a software I no longer need and Windows won't let me!

what the fuck, just trying to uninstall a software I no longer need and Windows won't let me!

>Windows 10 in 2017

You can't uninstall the spyware if the os IS the spyware.

lmao cucked

>going out of your way to shill anti-windows 10 by creating your own issue with it instead of picking one of the real issues with it

no other os has problems with uninstalling softwares that were user-installed

I had to enable the hidden administrator account and uninstall it from there, lol

>an administrator blocked you from running this app
>on your own computer
You can't make this shit up. Will wincucks ever learn

Windows 10 will only encounter this issue if you install pajeet pirated versions or you go out of your way to cause it.

Or seeing as how it's an Alienware program, you're using the version of Windows it came with, which is a stupid idea. The problem is clearly Alienware's, not Windows.

cmd
net user administrator /active:yes

open up Group Policy Editor (GPEDIT)

Computer Configuration>Windows Settings>Security Settings>Local Policies>Security Options

Find policy "User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode" and Disable, restart.

Had a similar issue and that worked for me.

I used the Microsoft media creation tool on my other Alienware PC so the image was straight from Microsoft, not any more Pajeet than buying it from the store!

Yeah I already figured it out but it's pretty dumb that it was able to happen in the first place

So then:
>using windows
also
>using alienware
also
you're dumb.

I had to use Windows to turn off some of the LEDs on my laptop :)
I'll go back to having Linux on here next time I feel like it. I uninstalled the Command Center software because it was causing high CPU usage

Aww, did your mom restrict you or what

Use Revo

yeah it happened to me when I manually installed the creators update through a usb. annoying AF

>replying to tripfags

When will summer end?

>complaining about tripfags when there's none ITT
S U M M E R
U
M
M
E
R

Not him, but there is idiot.
Hows about Summer?

Alienware does this. They have an admin account that's hidden that has more rights than the "admin" account that is created for you.

Just do a fresh OS install OP.

Why would you buy alienware if this truly the case? Out of curiosity, does alienware intend for the consumer to actually know about this account?

This is Microsoft's distribution of Windows, not some custom Alienware one

Can't you just run the program as administrator? Looks like you're trying to uninstall it from settings, can't you right click on it and run as administrator?

Are you new to computers or something? Every laptop manufacturer likes to preinstall their own shitware on their devices before selling it to you.

>alienware

>I used the Microsoft media creation tool on my other Alienware PC so the image was straight from Microsoft

apparently not!!!

>using Alienshit laptop with 30 mins battery life instead of Glorious Apple MASTERRACE

>Windows 10
>Alienware shit preinstalled

you deserve this, even windows 8 is more update and less shit than the piece of AIDS that Windows 10 is

>windows 8 is more update and less shit than the piece of AIDS that Windows 10 is
No, and W10 is more secure than 7 fyi

>Alienware
holy FUCK

He doesn't have a trip

stop trying to fit in and go bak 2 >>>/reddit/

compelling insight

>not using Windows Server 2016 Master Race
>not using revo uninstaller

kek

>Want to shill Linux
>Can't even control his own computer properly in Windows
How much more retarded can you get?

Linux Arch does not experience this issue.

Indeed