Smallest SLI gaming rig

Why aren't you doing it yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=0n0gfL4gvC8

Because my A4-SFX fits only one video card.

house fire

>muh "everything I can't afford I'll say house fire to" meme

>Shoving all these heat producing components into the smallest possible case is a good thing

Ya maybe if you like everything throttling after 5 min since the airflow is so shit

What's the point of ruining your thermals by shoving everything into the smallest space possible again?

Did you watch the video?

Looks like it doesn't throttle and hangs along big ATX systems with same specs.

Stacking the cards vertically means they don't blow on top of eachother, so it's actually much better airflow than a traditional case. They got similar results to an open air test bench.

FUCK Linus

it's not a vacuum space

"aesthetics" and being afraid of anything taking space, portability is really the only valid reason

Only works with blower cards though.

Linus fuck off and stop posting on Sup Forums. This kind of advertising should be bannable.

Good thing that's what they used.

Butt mad that his easy to digest casual level videos are more popular than your script kiddy tier shaky hand camera videos?

Your shitposting flowchart is terrible.

Tell Linus he's a faggot for me, intern. Then go fetch me a cup of coffee.

Because I have no use for a dual GPU gaymen PC

Fuck this blower style-only bullshit. I was memed into a shitty mini-itx case and now I can choose from like 5% of all GPUs available. Many GPUs don't have blower style cooling and the ones that do are stock with the lowest potential for overclocking.

Don't fall for the meme. Get a slightly bigger case that let's you use open-air cooled GPUs

Blow it out your ass.

no u

No, fuck big open cooler cards that can't take of their own heat. Who's brilliant fucking idea was it to dump all 200W+ of the GPUs heat straight into the case so it cooks all your other shit? Fucking retards that's who, and you're a retard for buying their cards.

It's the first time I watch a full Linus Tech Tips video
It was cringy and annoying, and it feel like an actual commercial, now I understand all the hate.

It's not even a finished commercial product yet. They literally hand-made it just for the video.

Somebody needs to design something small that accommodates an open loop well, fuck blowers and fuck dual slots when you can have a single slot blocked GPU and a low-ish TDP processor from AMD, bang in an SFX power supply and call it a day. Instead you end up with this incredibly suboptimal shit that isn't designed around anything but air cooling so you end up with a 747 stuck at full throttle right next to your face.

because SLI support is very fucking small and I don't have money to waste on something that might or not might work, I will always go for the most powerful single card and get full advantage of it for about 3 or 4 years

It looks like with the blower cards the cooling for each card is pretty isolated. Pulling the air from those little vents on the sides and throwing it out the back.

>worlds smallest house fire

because it's cheaper to get one good graphics card

Real sharp looking case. How loud are these sever PSU? Can the fans be changed in them?

>sending us another case when we lost the first one
>"""""""lost""""""""
sure he did

prove it

theyre 60mm fans usually, theyre not quiet but theyre not too bad, especially if you replace them with a lower RPM fan

Think little AM1 heatsinks, replace it with one of those fans. Pretty quiet

>SLI
>2010+7

Throttling due cramped space/heat.

Depends on the model. The ones EVGA used in that one case of theirs I hear are really good.

Apparently SLI is a pain in the ass so I haven't done it yet even though I do want to. My 1070 runs my screen well enough.

i dont play video games

That's because they pay him to say that it isn't shit you mong.

>ANUS mobo
You dun goofed

>no filters on card intakes
even if there's a decent filter on the front, no ty

Would love to see the temps with non reference coolers on them GPUs

>buy small form factor case
>not doing your research on allowed GPU size
>complain about reduced GPU choice and lower performance

You're a fucking moron user

I don't like how often we see people project their """""needs""""" for an EATX case, onto the Small Form Factor community.
And hates that when you push the limits of compressing components together, you will be left with less options to choose from.