How do i access youtube videos that are not available in my region?

Hey Sup Forums, just wondering if anyone could tell me how i can watch videos on youtube that are not available in my country? Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2016/07/18/opera-browser-sold-to-a-chinese-consortium-for-600-million/
theregister.co.uk/2017/07/11/russia_china_vpns_tor_browser/
cs.princeton.edu/~rensafi/projects/active-probing/
youtube.com/watch?v=zcC5K7QTdvM
proxfree.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

VPN

Without having to pay for a VPN would be preferable, but thankyou for the input.

7 proxies + three layers of vpn servers + satellite-based proxy to ensure solar-radiotion-sterilized data

With ZenMate VPN add-on

Either use Firefox with the ProxTube extension (easiest solution).
Or indeed use a VPN.
But if you're not intend to buy for one you also could use the current Opera Browser that has VPN out of the box.

tor

there are free public unblocking services
at least there were

are you too lazy to joogle

Free VPN or proxy

>Opera Browser that has VPN out of the box
How safe is opera's VPN?

If you are just using it for YouTube its fine

What about other sites that require credentials to use?

Set a different country. I can't watch a channel in Germany so I picked Russia as location and now I can access it.

I'm not sure, but since I don't use it for confidential or risky stuff (that's a job for Tor) but just to circumvent those stupid IP-blocks, I guess there's no problem. Oh, btw. the IP-range of the opera servers are blacklisted by 4c... so you can't post stuff using it or Tor.

But I trust Opera enough to even use the compression feature of their mobile browser (which I guess is just a compressing VPN) on Android to save mobile bandwidth too. With Opera Max on Android, that is running 24/7 on my phone, I do the same (but only for mobile data) for the other Android Apps beside the Browser too. But there's another App "Opera VPN" on Android with the same regular VPN functionality of their desktop browser, but I hardly used it.

I knew there was a discussion, if you can still trust their servers, since Opera was bought by a chinese consortium.
engadget.com/2016/07/18/opera-browser-sold-to-a-chinese-consortium-for-600-million/
But I guess they were only interested in opera's compression technology. Until now there wasn't an incident concerning the security of Opera software (at least in terms of the VPN and/or compression).

A couple of years ago I was using Hotspot Shield for that task on my computer...
Now that's a program I wouldn't recommend anyone with a sane mind. Back in the day day they didn't even managed to port the software to intel on a Mac. Shit run using Apples Rosetta PPC Emulation for years until the finally fixed it. But I would never use that software again. Shit spawned processes that kept running even when deactivated, with every start it registered itself as startup item, it changed your online search engine and overall it is one of the most dubious pieces of software I ever saw in my life.

I was wondering if Opera VPN is safe to use when my country decide to block social media sites or wikipedia.

Depends on the competence of the blocking country. Since Opera is now owned by a chinese company you won't have luck with china for sure. But they are blocking VPN traffic there anyway, so even Tor won't work most of the time in china.

But to date I have now knowledge of Opera disclosing users for just using social media or wikipedia. Those "free" proxy services on the other hand. One of those already did it for just some copyright infringement, but I'm not sure which one.

>even Tor won't work most of the time in china
What?
>Those "free" proxy services on the other hand
Reveal IP, but none have leaked usernames and passwords. right?

V
P
N

theregister.co.uk/2017/07/11/russia_china_vpns_tor_browser/

And it looks like they're sabotaging Tor traffic in china:
cs.princeton.edu/~rensafi/projects/active-probing/
youtube.com/watch?v=zcC5K7QTdvM

And about the webproxies. Yes, some reveal the IP when asked by authorities. But this is enough for me to deem them not trustworthy.

>reveal the IP when asked by authorities
As long as the Credentials are safe I don't mind.

proxfree.com/