How many muslims are there in your country? What do you think about them Sup Forums?

How many muslims are there in your country? What do you think about them Sup Forums?

>How many muslims are there in your country?
Too much.

>What do you think about them Sup Forums?
We must get rid of them.

Almost none
I've never even met one in person

20%
They need to go back (to Saudi Arabia)

Allahu Ackbar

Officially there are 4% Muslims. And officially the number is declining. In reality, ..

Turks are alright. They tend to integrate fairly well. But we don't need more of them. More and they'll probably become a burden. They are already way too nationalistic for a foreign shithole.

Moroccans are scum. They should be deported.
Other Muslims don't stand out because they are too small minorities.

There are about 3.6 in Spain...

Million. I mean.

Note that Moroccans annoy stranger on the street, are uneducated and criminal, can't pronounce proper Dutch despite being three generations here, often unemployed. And all Muslim terrorists are always Moroccans. Plus they tend to be inbred and are prone to get schizophrenia.

.02%

>the french public believes 1/3 of the country is muslim
fucking memelords

according to wiki we have like 1 million of middle eastern people
and I've seen a muslim couple once 10 years ago, can't give any opinion about them, but I don't like Islam

Wow that major gap between perception and reality is hilarious, really puts the whole "overrun by hordes" shit into perspective

>2010
The light red is actually the truth now
:^)

few

>tfw 0,1% and most of them are probably just tatars
Feels pretty good desu.

"Total population of Muslims in Mexico"
Jewgle did it again

Why are they trying to inflate their numbers in south america, we have like 30k but some french newspaper said we have 2 million

To appear stronger

Happy Ramadan everyone

Too many.

Yeah I heard you had a small inbred population of tartars. Do they behave themselves?

There aren't many of them, around 3000, according to wikipedia so I can't say out of experience, but they are well regarded by everyone. They've lived here for a while, some came in around 14th or 15th century. Apparently there were evein special Tatar units in our army, that have done well. So yeah, they behave themselves.

I am muslim and i live in flag. My grandparents came here from pakistan. Ask me anything

I am going to eat dinner nowbut if u have a question i will answerit probably when i get back

How do you feel about native populations making concessions to new arrivals?

Any that you would prefer or some you don't agree with?

One muslim is one too many.

Muslims belong in their desert shithole containment zones where they're free to blow each other up over religion and be as savage as they like.
But for some reason they insist on leaving their zones and shitting up other countries.

Muslims are the text book definition of cancer. They're cancer and should be treated as such and eliminated before they can spread any more

well 30% of the kids are born from at least one parent of foreign descent so it's not that ridiculous.
Definitely less stupid than the official figure at least

Explain what you mean about "concessions to new arrivals". Are you asking my opinion on immigration policy? Sorry but you phrased this kind of vaguely

>How many
They are always too many. Even 1% is too many.
>What do you think
They do not belong to this lands and they should go away. There's no possible valuable integration possible. I'd rather be invaded and be cucked by any other European country - hell, even Lutheran heretics.

there's a mosque across the street and they're usually polite.

>they are declining

This is a lie

>How many muslims are there in your country?
About 8 million.
Still better than christfags, but religion must perish. Any one.

a lot
i think they are -Redacted-

Yes, the official figure is vastly overestimating

It considers Mulsim someone either from a Muslim country or with a parent from a Muslim country.

Why does pic related gives me the impression you're bullied by Spics ?

This map is so accurate.
Of course "joue les tours" ; "Montauban" and Dijon are the greatest french cities.

Tens of thousands.
Either turks and tatars or immigrants.
But the first 2 are chill, and pointless welfare queens have better place to immigrate to, so they tend to be k.
We lost our shit when they wanted to build a huge-ass mosque in the capital, though.

It's about where the majority of Muslims are.

I'm not. It's just to show that white men rule the world, no matter what nigger, mudslime and spic trash tries to say and do about it

Haha

Good post comrade, the sportive in the picture probably never thought that, but good post nonetheless :^)

I'm glad there are like minded people on here.

If only we could stop the media and brainwashed sjws and others from spreading multiculturalism in America and Europe. We should make Europe and North America above Mexico exclusively white and send everyone back.

Everyone else back*

Kek, this just proves that muslims are terrible people

First step, stop meddling in their internal affair. Intervention by foreign country make it worst. They know how to handle it themselves.
Second, be fair in transaction and trading.
Third, don't steal.

Continue imposing your agendas on those shithole, you wish they wont migrate.

According to Wikipedia we have less than 0.1%

HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH THE PORTUGAL EDITED MEME MAPS; GO FUCK YOUR YOU GREECED MONKEY

No