Do kids these days still use laptops in school or do they take all their notes on smartphones?

Do kids these days still use laptops in school or do they take all their notes on smartphones?

professor here

I wish they would take notes on virtual keyboards. i fucking hate the constant tapping of keys.

and I know most of them are just posting on facebook... not even taking notes.

>kids these days still use laptops in school

Fuck you youngfag.

I was in highschool last year in and majority of people still use paper and pencil. But a few people bring their laptops. Canada by the way.

Can anyone from the first world weigh in

Nobody in my country uses electronica to take notes. I only saw one person who used a smartphone and she was a disabled autistic girl (into anime and cosplayingn) who couldn't carry anything with her since she used a cane to walk.

Did you sex her?

27yo fag here, finally got the moneyz for college. I plan on taking notes on a laptop because my handwriting is godawful, but I've read a bunch of stuff about how it's easier on the brain when people use pen and paper.

First worlder here. I am in the usa, and my high school used iPads for note taking, and also one of my local middle schools got chromebooks. Though, most people used them to watch YouTube and play games.

25 here. Highschool was all pencil and paper. College was mostly pencil and paper, although the larger lectures were mostly laptops since it was easier to slack off and not get called out. CS classes were almost all laptops so people could work on their projects during lectures.

Why even think about it fucking weebo

>first world
>usa

oh sweetie

18yo here. Nobody under the age of 22 uses facebook anymore.
Yeah. Laptops are regularly used in classrooms. Smartphones are also used.

I'm 20 and I've never seen anyone take notes on a fucking phone in hs or my college. That's worse then just using a pencil and paper even with swipe typing. A lot of people take notes on their macbooks and the rest use paper.

>still
Ha. When did they even start?

I'm not a weeb, and I thought about it. You're a fag if you didn't at least consider it.

meme alert

Yeah, if the most efficient way to learn was just copying fucking shit down on paper. It's not. You remember things better when you sit down and study them, not copy things like a robot, no matter the method.

Fucking a disabled austictic weebo with glasses? Maybe I have standards.

Glasses?! Dear God.

>18yo here. Nobody under the age of 22 uses facebook anymore.
god i wish that was true

>taking notes in state sponsored daycare
Cute

>sweetie
Go back to tumblr you faggot

Like a week ago I saw a guy taking notes on his iPad with a stylus. We've come full circle. Memeing aside, it seemed to me like a god-tier way to do math so, can anyone recommend a non-apple tablet to do that?

no

just use paper faggot
>I want an iPad but I might lose my street cred on Sup Forums, anyone have some autistic options for me?
kill yourself

oh honeybun...

Taking notes on glass is awesome

Just get an iPad Pro with pencil.

Poorfag autists on Sup Forums are saying otherwise out of jealousy

I take notes on my modded x220. The fan sounds like a lawn mower. And the keyboard doesn't work so I bring my blue switch mechanical keyboard.

The act of writing things down reinforces learning better than typing it up or not notating it at all. It's in your best interest to stick with manual note-taking, even if you can't write as quickly or neatly as you can type.

my man, i use my librebooted x200

>Virtual keyboard
>No tactile feedback
Also, key presses from laptops aren't that loud.

You sound like a cool guy
Normies probably hate you, I would like someone like this on my class tbqh

>there is absolutely no reason for someone to dislike Apple products other than being edgy
I'm just gonna use it to do math problems; actual note taking will be done on a notebook.
I'm sure there are products that will allow me to do what I want without forcing me to deal with iOS.