Best PC: iMac

Best PC: iMac
Best laptop: Macbook
Best tablet: iPad
Best phone: iPhone
Best electronic watch: iWatch

Why is apple superior? Apple thread itt.

Granny Smith > every other froot

Do you even know who the CEO of apple is?

oh sweetie

>Best PC: iMac

iMacs suck outside of aesthetics and display.

Apple makes products for tech illiterate morons who know the square root of Jack shit about computers and software. Seriously, Everytime I see an old person using a smartphone, it's always a fucking iPhone because they're too fucking stupid to work anything else.

>HURR DURR WE DIDNT HAVE DEESE IN DA 50'S DA IPHONE IS ALL I CAN WORK LULZ

And then there's the stupid kids who can't even afford a proper laptop, so they get mommy and daddy to buy them a shitty little MacBook Air because they think it's a good deal.

Fucking retards

0/5

Wrong, MacOS is the best. You get the polish of Windows with the power of Unix.

>Le cutesy reaction face with Le Tumblr in the filename Le teehee XD

You need to go back to Tumblr or Le Reddit ASAP. You might see something on here that will offend your little faggot ass.

Nuh-uh

stop being a fag

here's why every apple user is a fucking retard:
>sees apple ads in TV about how user friendly macs are ("computers for the rest of us", aka for idiots)
>friends recommend apple products because they are apple uses themselves
>"minimalistic" design appeals to the retard, he can't predict that the materials used are designed to be so flimsy to break, also ignores how other products are more ergonomic to use since those aren't just slabs of aluminium
>compares $2000 applel product to the only other laptops he's ever used: $300 walmart trash and is amazed how ""premium"" apple is
>begins to use mac OS and since it's a bit more user friendly he believes it's the greatest thing ever
>now stuck in the apple ecosystem, has to buy a new model every 3 years because some of the hardware broke (planned obsolescence)
>likely a dumb poorfag so he has to take a loan just to buy the fucking computers
>even recommends apple to friends and tries to justify his position with unrealistic claims ("muh special functions only apple has", "I have a higher status in society if people see my computer", "it just werks", "muh special application NEEDS mac OS")

>worst of all, he doesn't even notice how much he has been cucked

tl;dr macfags are fucking retarded

This.

samefag

false.
>Best laptop: Macbook
not the 2017 one
>Best tablet: iPad
true
>Best phone: iPhone
true, merely for the state of android system updates, or lack there of.
seriously 6 months of updates for an $800 phone is a total scam. fuck android if OEM's don't fix this. apple still offers updates for 5 year old phones
>Best electronic watch: iWatch
true but who cares

nicetry user

>you have to drag icons around like a caveman

i don't even need another reason to never try an apple product in my life

Reddit really did ruin Sup Forums.

>le so edgy xD

>tech illiterate
it's a code word for 'successful people with mature hobbies'

iPads and iPhones have:
overheating problems

require you to use itunes which doesn't work half the time

locked down toddler OSs designed for old people and children

poor battery life

higher costs compared to the android alternative yet somehow give you worse specs and a ton of missing useful features

no micro SD slots

updates that gimp older hardware (see iOS 9 civil lawsuit)

As someone who has used iPads and iPhones I have to say I wish I would have used Android in the first place. My oneplus 3 and Tab S2 are amazing.

>he's a phone poster

whoa someone's new to Sup Forums

>defending mactoddlers
What are you, gay?

Also
>phoneposter

i also find they are way too easy to break

apple is the Sun of the 2010's.
Prove me wrong.

Or it's because people want a polished OS with superior hardware (enjoy your Snapdragon, I'll stick with my A10 and NAND memory :^))

Even their desktops are better. Their displays are color accurate and they use Unix as the core kernel. Enjoy your shitty Windows OS with it's 255 character path limit. Don't try to tell me this is fixed in Windows 10. Sure it is, but it isn't on Windows Server 2016, which is used on things like build servers for CI jobs..so we are still stuck with that legacy limit.

Oh look it's a samefag

You're telling me. My iPhone 6+ bent in my pocket. Went to the apple store and got a refurbished one that ALSO bent in my pocket. Later it just randomly died and pple wanted hundreds to fix it.

This, trying to use Windows on a laptop makes you feel like a cripple compared to MacOS. Just wish Macbooks weren't so overpriced, I'm still using my 2011 Macbook Pro with an SSD and 8GB RAM and it performs like new.

>He thinks iPhones are the only devices that overheat

Oh sweetie

>superior hardware
>constantly overheating and thermal throttling to the point of disabling devices
>lose to $400 chikshit garbage (see oneplus 5 vs iPhone 7 plus)
>takes forever to charge yet discharges incredibly fast (see oneplus 5 vs iPhone 7 charging/battery life)
lmao

>bent in my pocket
Did you have a case on it?

here's the deal, i love android. i got my first job as an android dev (no longer am tho). i like the openness and customizability. i like almost everything about it and recommend it to anyone on one condition: don't expect any updates beyond 12 months. or sometimes even less. in 2 years, as an average user, you WILL have to replace your phone unless you want to deal with spyware, bugs, lag or dated apps.
this is my main issue with android. OEM's have no interest in offering updates once the hot new thing comes by. The exception is Google (2 to 3 years), Sony (2 if you're lucky) and Oneplus (18 months).
i have lineage on my phone. im up to date on everthing and i don't mind android anymore. but expecting EVERYONE to install custom roms or root their phone just to get their money's worth is insane.

anyhow, i agree with every point you have about iphones. however im getting too old and too busy to tinker with android anymore, and my next phone will undoubtedly be an iphone. simply for the fact that i wont have to throw it away in 2 years.

Actually I did which was the most frustrating part about it. Albeit, it was just a clear tupperware case.

Carrier OTA updates exist you know. Granted it takes time because carriers are assholes but they'll still get there eventually.

But for all intent and purposes a phone with an unlocked bootloader and lineage OS support is ideal for those who want the best android experience.

>however im getting too old and too busy to tinker with android anymore, and my next phone will undoubtedly be an iphone. simply for the fact that i wont have to throw it away in 2 years.
I would have told you the same thing until my iPhone 5s got "updated". I was suddenly getting noticable lag, glitches, and worse battery life.

Apple doesn't give a shit about user experience at all. If anything they want you to buy the next iturd they shit out every year if possible. There's no money to make if iPhones don't piss people off for more than 2 years.

What's it like being wrong user?

>I would have told you the same thing until my iPhone 5s got "updated"

Not the guy you were talking to but.....THIS Apple may support your phone, but they want it to become so incredibly slow that you'll upgrade just to get back to normal speeds.

shitposting aside,

Macintosh is shit
I look at people with Macs and I feel a little part of me die inside
but hey, that's not my money I'm spending, I guess

and if someone could just combine the best of Android and iOS already, that'd be great

Granny Smiths have the right amount of tart and juiciness

it's okay to be wrong once in a while, user

too tart. i change my vote to honeycrisp

i know people with even an older, 5 years old now, iphone that got the update to the latest version and have no issues whatsoever.
im not saying these things don't happen or they aren't intentional. im saying i rather risk my phone getting buggy and slow in 3+ years, than without a doubt KNOWING that my phone WILL be out of date in a year.

>i know people with even an older, 5 years old now, iphone that got the update to the latest version and have no issues whatsoever.
You think people like admitting their perfect apple™ device has any problems. I was in denial for months myself.

>im not saying these things don't happen or they aren't intentional. im saying i rather risk my phone getting buggy and slow in 3+ years, than without a doubt KNOWING that my phone WILL be out of date in a year.
Define out of date. A 2012 jellybean device is still pretty much useful in 2017.

>Define out of date.
just..no
ive said what i had to say on the matter. if you feel that all i've wrote had no merit then ignore it completely.

oh ok

Last thing I'll say is overall I felt iPhones to be a regrettable mistake. From having to go to the apple store and using iTunes to the retarded 100MB mobile data download limit, I've wasted more time than I have using my oneplus 3.

laught.jpg
>Best laptop: Macbook
No... Not in 2017. It could be true if we were in 2011 or 2012 but now no.
>Best tablet: iPad.
Not even close.
>Best phone: iPhone.
700€ piece of shit with no jack 3.5 mm. iOS is shitty. No customization. You have to ((((jailbreak)))) to do things that in android come by default.
>Best electronic watch: iWatch.
Are you even trying? Even motorola 360 is better than that 400€ crap.

>best tablet
>not SHIELD
>not Surface

>No... Not in 2017.
then what is the best PC bless me with your almighty knowledge

>mfw Project Treble will make custom ROMs easy to port and let OEM who act care bypass Qualcomm fuckery

>sees apple ads in TV about how user friendly macs are ("computers for the rest of us", aka for idiots)
dont care about this

>friends recommend apple products because they are apple uses themselves
never had this happen

>"minimalistic" design appeals to the retard, he can't predict that the materials used are designed to be so flimsy to break, also ignores how other products are more ergonomic to use since those aren't just slabs of aluminium
don't care about this

>compares $2000 applel product to the only other laptops he's ever used: $300 walmart trash and is amazed how ""premium"" apple is
paid £400 for my personal macbook pro 2015 second hand. I don't use it often. my main 16GB retina pro i got from work. That's what I'm on now.

>begins to use mac OS and since it's a bit more user friendly he believes it's the greatest thing ever
the integration between the hardware and software is top notch. Honestly I'd choose apple for build quality alone. Not to mention that it interacts natively with linux unlike windows. I also don't have the time to "try out distros" and fuck around with all that pointless IT nerd shit you guys love. I use mac because it's easy to program on, the build quality is great, and I generally get one to use for free with work every couple of years.

>now stuck in the apple ecosystem, has to buy a new model every 3 years because some of the hardware broke (planned obsolescence)
all laptops are shit like this though. your lenovos or your acers are worse; they start to rattle like a chinese bb gun after about 6 months

>likely a dumb poorfag so he has to take a loan just to buy the fucking computers
what

i had a samsung galaxy once. they offered me a phone upgrade. you have to wait 0.5 seconds after every interaction. It was so frustrating to use I actually just threw the phone away when i was drunk. honestly the catharsis of throwing it away was worth the £50 i could have gotten for it.

>''everyone falls for the bait'' thread

>not honeycrisp

The inferior companies with their shit laptops and OS's have fooled you into thinking that you are smarter than anyone for having to customize the shit out of them, play with registry settings, pimp the security and many other disgusting and time wasting things when in fact an Operating System should work perfectly right from the start.

When you're a child, then yes, you might want to dabble into these shit OS's like Windows and Linux, just to exercise your curiosity, but if you are a grown ass human being, then you want a reliable, mature OS that gets shit done without your constant intervention, one that allows you to be efficient and start working ASAP!

This is where Apple shines.

>projecting this fucking hard ot reflects off the moon.
many people appreciate better all around build quality and ecosystem that doesn't require a shitty out of college entitled neckbeard to fuck around their pc to make it work.

>A 2012 jellybean device is still pretty much useful in 2017

Yeah it's pretty much useful for getting viruses.

>Inb4 b..b....but just download the latest ROM from LEETPAJEETHAXXOR85XD!!!

Android is shit. Windows is shit. Deal with it.

Why are you such an ass about this?

>the polish of windows
pls no

>Yeah it's pretty much useful for getting viruses.

Only if you are retarded.>>A 2012 jellybean device is still pretty much useful in 2017

>Yeah it's pretty much useful for getting viruses.

If you are completely retarded, and need somebody to hold your hand protect your computer.... Sure

(you)

Because I find it hilarious that Droidfags have to literally go out and find a source other than their phones manufacturer for SIMPLE UPDATES. Here, let me put htings in perspective for you. Even Wangblows 10 supports its shitty OS longer than Androshit. Just let that sink in for a minute. Fucking Microsoft provides better support than Android.

>Everyone should be an antisocial NEET basement dweller "computer enthusiast" who doesn't have a life just like me.

Wew lad. We're talking about tech for normal people, not fucking NEETs mkay?

Dude just chill. Let them be with their stupid updates.You're getting too touchy on this subject.

>he thinks he can talk shit about NEETs
Get back to work, wagie.

>Dude just chill

Okay "dude" I'm not even mad. I'm just having fun poking at the NEETs in their little caged mindset of ignorance and their delusional superiority to those "normies" they go on and on about. I prefer to use Macs and iOS devices. I grew out of gayming and spending hours tinkering with Wangblows and Loonix. But these NEET fags are still obsessed with the internet and their "lifestyle" and think they're better than everyone just because they're poorfags who don't have a fucking career or any education other than fapping to Stallman. It's fun to fuck with their heads when they realize just how useless they are in the real world. But hey, I'm sure they'll feel better and forget about being borderline suicidal once mommy brings them their tendies.

>I prefer to use Macs and iOS devices
t. normiescum brainlet following the crowd. how embarassing

>t. normiescum brainlet following the crowd. how embarassing

t. morbidly obese hipster contrarian NEET who's mommy will discover his dead body laying in front of his Loonix machine with his dick out and CP on the screen after he has a fucking heart attack at the ripe old age of 35

Have fun being a disgusting outcast constantly telling yourself you're somehow better than those damn "normies" and "wagecucks" because you're a fucking welfare queen loser who can't even hold a minimum wage job. I come to this shithole of a website to fuck with sad little faggots like you in the hopes I can make you see how useless you are so you'll fucking kill yourself.

t. ragie wagie
I'd much rather be an outcast than follow the crowd just to fit in with useless normies by spending thousands of hard earned shekels. Linux is superior to Mac in many ways but since it makes Stacy think you have money and muh social status you took the jewpill to impress used up roastie pussy.
>le reddit spacing
Truly a sad existence. Get back to work you pathetic slave.

Calm down pajeet, you don't get paid extra for sperging out

i wouldn't go as far to call them shit. they're pretty good computers, but the problem is the cost and the cult around them that refuse to use anything else

not the guy you're replying to but i always laugh when IT nerds chat shit about professional programmers. You know that these guys earn like $150k right

We are not talking shit. Only stating facts. Linux is god tier.
/thread

>and if someone could just combine the best of Android and iOS already, that'd be great

Get a Windows phone

yeah, I was too intense there.
it's really the cost that I take issue with.

just a side note:
growing up, my dad kept a bunch of computers around the house. he'd be on his PowerBook, my bro would be playing games on the Apple II upstairs, and I'd be dicking around on Win95 before it got upgraded to XP
I think I was 4-5?
even then I preferred Windows

I seriously considered it after seeing my friend's phone; Nokia, I think. looked really fluid
but, uhh, KitKat on my S3 is really comfy
maybe next time

What happened to the trashcan MAC?

Tim "I use Apple Pencils as buttplugs" Cook

>700€ piece of shit with no jack 3.5 mm.

Not a problem for me. I have a pair of $350 Bose Quietcomfort 35 headphones which are wireless so I have no use for the headphone jack.

Only like Macs because of the terminal

Nice shill thread Americuck

>Apple makes products for tech illiterate morons
Making tech products for the technically inclined is easy. No hard choices and UX considerations, you spill your spaghetti code and UI and let them figure it out.

Making tech products for the non-techies is hard.

So what are you even arguing?

>being so delusional you think being a useless NEET makes you superior to normal people

Holy shit this site is fucking cancer

Holy shit

>i'm a technology illiterate mactoddler that's terrified and afraid of technology having any semblance of advanced features and functionality

So why are you on a technology board mactoddler?

Go back to where you belong.

Are you of a simple mind?
Or of a dark complexion?

Being able to be used by non-techies is an *extra*, *additional* future which is costly to develop and doesn't interfere with techie users.

Your argument is basically
>this is a rough, dirt road only a 4x4 can travel on
>this is smooth asphalt that citycars and 4x4s can travel on
>"hahaha the rough road is better because granmas in citycars can't travel on it hahaha"

sad

>Holy shit this site is fucking cancer
Newfag detected. NEETs are superior to normies because we make intellectual decisions that do not revolve around women and the emptiness of social status. It's the ultimate red pill to not fall for the jew and roastie meme.

This.

Watch as all the android neetpajeets ITT fail to refute this.

>i come to an offroading forum to brag about how great my sedan is

Back to mactoddler.

Heres a rundown of my latest Apple shit:

Powerbook g4 logic board died just after warranty was over
Got a macbook to replace it. Trackpad died.
Got a new MacBook. Was fine
IPhone 4 made me switch from Nokia n97
IPhone 4 was useless after os update
Finally got iPhone 5. Switched early to IPhone 6+
IPhone 6+ was glitched as shit on launch.
Camera was defective. Replaced with refurb 6+ for free
Refurb 6+ had touch disease. Sold it and got 6s.
Shit battery, was slow these days.
So a month or so ago I got a KeyOne.
Fuck apple.

BTW I can't remove my credit card info from the account. It's just not possible.

>Apple
Found your problem.

Best PC: Custom Build
Best Laptop: Thinkpad T420
Best Phone: Some $200 Chinkphone

Literally all you could ever need in life.

>Apple makes products for tech illiterate morons who know the square root of Jack shit about computers and software

Which is a good thing. Computers are tools for the average person to get other shit done with. Using the tool is not the task itself you autistic brainlet. People like you live for shit like Linux which gives you a sense of achievement once you make it 'work' (run normally, ready to actually do something productive). Your canned response is getting awfully stale.

You're still wrong though. Apple wins because they've managed to make devices do what people want them to do. No normal person wants to root their phone and spend weeks tinkering with fucking themes for a mobile phone then install some pajeetROM on it and fuck everything up. They made a very basic 'just werkz' app launcher which is rock fucking solid and has no customization to deter autists and other children, its purely functional, unlike what you probably have as a phone with some gay minimalism theme and cartoon wallpaper.

Their computers are the best because not only do they make things usable and stable, macOS has a tonne more granular customization features than Windows, while being more usable than both Windows and Linux and again being more stable and polished then either of those two also.

You're a retarded, poor and angry teenager.

Gloablly, iOS and especially Macs are still niche. You, are the normie by definition.

>I don't follow the crowd
>going to work is a jewish plot to enslave me
>I have learned much about the outside world from my computer and the internet
>I'm honestly fine getting by on my autism money from the government

>i'm a technology illiterate mactoddler that's terrified and afraid of technology having any semblance of advanced features and functionality

So why are you on a technology board mactoddler?

Go back to where you belong.

this man knows what the fuck is up

>the integration between the hardware and software is top notch. Honestly I'd choose apple for build quality alone. Not to mention that it interacts natively with linux unlike windows. I also don't have the time to "try out distros" and fuck around with all that pointless IT nerd shit you guys love. I use mac because it's easy to program on, the build quality is great, and I generally get one to use for free with work every couple of years.

same here bud. there are lots of stuff that I want to be able to do / automate and most of the search results shows a unix solution and mac is just more feasible to get it up and running. with the recent pr stunt with windows and the telemetry, how would anyone else want to use windows is beyond me

luckily there wasnt much of a learning curve to migrate to mac and im starting to migrate all of my shit towards mac. i just need overwatch to be ported to mac and im good to go

Also me.
Mom and dad have iphones which works great for them.
Dad has a macbook air and doesn't bother be because "there's another fucking toolbar".
It works for them. But for me I'm done with apple.

Just how fucking fat are you? Also......
>NEET
>Intellectual

Haha good one faggot.