Since Firefox is getting worse by the day. I'm looking at switching browsers. Hows Brave?

Since Firefox is getting worse by the day. I'm looking at switching browsers. Hows Brave?

Use edge.exe

What do you mean worse? It keeps getting better for me.

palemoon

just use internet explorer it's great

Tor browser, but you need to be kidfucker terrorist who sworn loyalty to Baghdadi.

This.

With 56, I've had serious reductions in memory and cpu usage with my normal workload (usually about 40 tabs across 5 windows or so)

>not using Mosaic on your BSD thinkpad
pleb

this

What about [spoiler]Opera[/spoiler]?

Ungoogled Chromium or Iridium.

Why not Nightly? It's pretty much the fastest browser Mozilla has to offer.

while you're at it, you should also use end to end encryption to plot terrorist attacks

>multiprocess architecture, promoting stability
>sandboxing, promoting security

How is this bad?

Bretty good. I'm using it right now and it's very sleek and fast. Would recommend.

Is midori any good?

Not a fan of the Ship of Theseus approach that Mozilla has taken, but it's far from unusable just yet.

Palemoon or Waterfox would probably be best depending on your extension setup.

i will never help a filthy akali picker

What's wrong with Vivaldi? Enlighten me

>Arguing of a personal preference.

What's wrong with Firefox? Using the latest ESR version here with a few addons and it's great.

Recently changed to chromium from FF. Been nice so far and comfy.

Had to switch to chrome on my laptop. Firefox just runs noticeably slower. Might switch on my desktop Idk. A big reason I never switched was roboform, but they got rid of toolbars...

qutebrowser

this

Man how did you get the captcha to work on qutebrowser? It keeps asking me to try reloading the page

Make sure you have an updated QtWebKit (5.212) or use QtWebEngine. On v0.11, see :open qute://backend-warning

this and then run "qutebrowser --backend-webengine &" in your terminal

--backend=webengine, not --backend-webengine

m'bad you're right